Into~~~ the future

Winter's playful Kiss

[10 years later, Yoona and Changmin are now 21 years old, its 5 month before the winter solstice]

With a final note, Yoona pressed the last key of her song.

" Well done, Yoona-ssi." Yoona's musical coach, Xiah Junsu said, with a proud smile on his face.

" Thank you, seonsaengnim" Yoona said, bowing. Xiah Junsu was the current leading musical legend. He was tall, handsome, a little bit older than Yoona only. Junsu smiled and said " Please take a seat!" Junsu said smiling.

Yoona was the apprentice that made Junsu the most proud of, although there was a mild 5 year , Yoona was a fine pianist, and Junsu was proud. Although her fame was no where near Junsu's, but she had made her mark as an up and coming pianist. 

" The concert is on the solstice, are you ready?" Junsu said.

Yoona blushed, " Yes, I will do my best."

" This is your first concert. So I expect you to do well, not because of your mother, or me. But for yourself, who you are as Im YoonA." Junsu said, his eyes radiated with passion, it was always filled with passion, passion for music. Junsu was a very emotional and passionate man. Yoona adored how her mentor would boast about the love in music and the feelings one should have when making music. 

" Ah...I expect you to do well, Yoona. I have high hopes for you." Junsu said, winking at Yoona.

" I will bear that in mind, Junsu seonsaengnim." Yoona said politely. Junsu got up, and excused himself. 

" I'll go to my wife now." Junsu said, winking.

Yoona chuckled, when Junsu said " wife" he meant his personal piano. Junsu was able to put extreme emotions in his work and voice. If he were to sing and play a sad melody, one could cry their hearts from just listening to it. Yoona respected her teacher, he was a good man.

Yoona was able to tell Junsu everything. And because of that, Yoona's skills improved trememdously fast. 

However, Yoona did not tell Junsu a few things.

Everything she played the piano, there would be faint images of a boy and a girl, in the snow. There would be this boy, whom she can only see his silhouette holding his hand, and teaching her the few keys of the piano. Yoona always believed this boy was a mystery man. Who is that boy? Yoona tried everything she could to picture his face, but to no avail. Snippets of scenes of children playing in the snow, two children playing the piano. Who was these people? Who? She couldn't remember her childhood. Yoona remembered her mother telling her that she lost her memory during a car accident she had 9 years ago, while going for piano lessons.

What happened?

Yoona's mother refused to reveal the past. However, the desire to know who was this boy, she felt so strongly for? A boy she completely doesn't know, or rather, a boy she knows but she has forgotten him? Who is this boy? All she could remember that this boy inspired her to take up Piano, but where, when, how? Yoona cannot remember. Yoona longed to know who this boy was. 

" Yoona Noona?" Minho said. Minho was Junsu's second apprentice, a much younger boy at the age of 19. He was quiet, kind, sweet and hardworking. he was much less talented than yoona, but he was extremely diligent and hardworking, and for that, Junsu forgave his lack of talent and took him in.

Yoona's chain of thoughts broke, " yes, yes Minho?" 

Minho smiled, " Noona, tomorrow you, me and Junsu seonsaengnim would be flying back to Seoul to get your concert ready and continue your practice there. I'd like to say good luck. Although I'm just going back there for an experience. " Minho said, blushing.

Yoona smiled, Minho was like a younger brother to her.

" Minho, don't give up. You're still much younger! One day, you'll be as successful as Noona, so don't give up!" Minho said, smiling cutely.

Yoona ruffled his hair. Minho left Yoona alone to continue his piano practice.

" tomorrow, I'll be going back to Seoul. I'll find my lost past" Yoona said softly to herself. She switched off the lights, she would be parting from the grand hall she've been practicing her piano at for the past decade. 

" I'll probably never see you again." Yoona said. As the lights flickered off, the room went dark.

Yoona walked out, she won't be turning back.

-----------------------------------

" OH MY GOD!!!" Eunhyuk said, running around madly like a crazy monkey. In his hand, was his phone.

" GUESS WHAT JOB OFFER I GOT?" Eunhyuk said, screaming at Changmin.

" WHAT??" Changmin screamed, holding Eunhyuk's hands excitedly.

" I'VE BEEN ASKED TO COMPOSE THE LAST, GRAND FINALE SONG FOR PIANIST YOONA!!" Eunhyuk screamed.

Changmin's eyes widened. 

Yoona.

Yoona.

Im. Yoona.

" You mean, american-korean pianist Im Yoona? 21 years old yoona?" Changmin said cautiously.

" YES. OHMYGOD THIS IS SO BIG!" Eunhyuk said, screaming.

Changmin and Eunhyuk were freelance composers, Eunhyuk being slightly more senior than changmin. Changmin always looked up to Eunhyuk. That guy was a newbie too yes, but he could choreograph, Write rap, lyrics and compose tunes. He was a talent.

Changmin's face fell....he probably won't be able to meet his childhood lover after all.

Wait, a concert? He has a chance.

Changmin took out his phone, 

" Hello?" Onew greeted

" Hey! Its Changmin!" 

" hello good neighbour!" onew bowed.

" HELLOOOO!" Taemin shrieked at the background.

Taemin and Onew has successfully inherited Lee Soo Man's production Agency. Now that they are the most contemporary and reowned producers around, Yoona's concert might most likely be produced by them.

" are you picking up Yoona at the airport tomorrow??" Changmin asked anxiously.

" Yep, the pianist right? Wait...isn't yoona...THAT Yoona, hyung?" Onew asked.

" YEAH DUH!" Changmin literally screamed at him.

" Oh my god, hyung you must be so excited!" Onew and Taemin knew about changmin and Yoona.

" i'll be picking her up at the airport tomorrow with Taemin and my Appa . I think your composer friend is coming too" Onew said.

Changmin thanked onew and put down the phone.

" Hyukjae hyung~" Changmin cooed, only calling Eunhyuk by his real name whenever he wanted help from his hyung.

" What," Eunhyuk snapped payfully.

" Can I go the airport with you tomorrow?" Changmin said, coozing up to Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk laughed and gave changmin a punch.

" Changmin ssi, of course!" 

Changmin smiled, he smiled even wider than ever.

Be patient, I'm going to see you soon Yoona, after 10 years...