Don't crease the pictures.

Of Dragons, Pandas, and Insanity.

[set in the universe where Kris and Suho live apart. this doesn't actually happen]

“Guys are you playing a game? I wanna play too!” Kris gasps and jumps with the full intention of landing on Xiumin, but his flight is intercepted by Tao, who grabs him midair and does a ninja tumble away from the commotion.

 

Kris’s disappointed wail is cut short by Tao, who presses a finger to Kris’s lips and gives him a death glare which could rival even Adult Kris’s face.

 

“No talking.” He sits Kris in a chair and turns him around to face the corner of the living room.

 

“Time out for you.” Tao crosses his arms and steps back to survey his work with admiration. With the exception of a swearing Xiumin and a screaming Suho (with bonus Chanyeol shrieking in the background), the house is silent.

 

But then again, one can’t just ignore a swearing Xiumin and a screaming Suho (with bonus Chanyeol shrieking in the background), so Tao decides right then and there to (forcibly) take matters into his own hands.

 

Literally.


Ignoring all the screaming and cursing, he strides over to Xiumin and tears Suho away from the eldest hyung. Suho retaliates by growling and trying to bite Tao with a sharp bark. He’s nearly caught Tao’s left arm when Tao jerks it away and grabs the back of Suho’s shirt deftly.

 

“Time out for you too.” He coos as Suho twists and turns in a failed attempt to get out of Tao’s strong grasp. Tao picks Suho up before he strangles himself and pulls out another chair beside Kris for Suho to steam for the next fifteen minutes.

 

Kris, who’s pouting and crossing his arms, looks up at the new arrival when he’s plopped down onto the chair by Tao.

 

Kris smiles and envelopes Suho in a bone-crushing hug.

 

“I’m not alone anymore!” He yells to the other occupants of the room, successfully blasting poor Suho’s eardrums.

 

Meanwhile, Xiumin and Chanyeol are so thoroughly mystified by Tao’s disciplinary skills they can only stare open-mouthed at him.

 

“Kid-whisperer.” Chanyeol whispers to Xiumin, who nods slowly and gravely in return.

 

Tao rolls his eyes and push past the pair of them to check up on the others in Kris’s room.

 

Well, most of them, anyway.

 

***

 

“Oh my god, look at you in this, Sehunnie.” Luhan s a camera screen in Sehun’s face. It’s a picture taken when Sehun had fallen victim to Luhan’s atrocious make-up skills, back when Luhan had wanted a Barbie doll make-up kit.

 

Sehun laughs sarcastically as Kai, Kyungsoo, and Baekhyun gather around the picture to laugh at his discoloured face.

 

“Very funny, guys. It’s almost like there isn’t a picture of you trying to touch Jong’s snot as he’s crying.” Sehun flips past the pages in a photobook, one of many, with great amusement and holds out the picture in question for Kyungsoo to see for himself. Kyungsoo gasps, offended, and grabs the whole book.

 

“Oh, and there’s a picture of Baek trying to eat his toe in there somewhere.” Sehun smirks, thoroughly satisfied.

 

“Why does Kris appa have these in his bedroom, anyway?” Luhan slides open a wardrobe door to reveal a fully decked out walk-in closet, complete with make-up table and multiple other mini-wardrobes of clothes. In a corner is a whole pile of pictures and photo albums.

 

“Oh goody, more blackmail material!” He runs to the stack and begins disassembling everything.

 

“Hey, no fair! Wait for us!” Baekhyun tosses Sehun’s photo book back at his face and excitedly joins Luhan, Kai and Kyungsoo joining soon after they soothe the tiny scratch on Sehun’s forehead caused by the thrown photo album.

 

Sehun moans and groans on the floor, all alone, nursing his small, barely-noticeable cut.

 

“Hey guys, I think we should figure out why- Why is Sehun on the floor?” Tao pokes his head into the room and frowns. “And why is appa’s room in such a mess? You guys are cleaning this up later.”

 

“Hey hey hey, I’m older, so you guys are the ones who are gonna be cleaning this up later.” Luhan turns around and retorts indignantly.

 

“Whatever.” Tao enters the room and navigates his way as best as he can through the mountains and hills of photo albums and pictures.

 

“Don’t crease the pictures, ok?” Kris’s voice sounds from the doorway.

 

“Yes, appa~” They reply by reflex. There’s a silence for perhaps five seconds, as Tao nudges photographs out of the way with his foot so that he can join Luhan, Kai, and Kyungsoo at the large pile of pictures. He even reaches out to help Sehun up, but halfway something in his mind clicks and he gasps. Dramatically, he turns around and literally bounds to the doorway, where a fully grown Kris is standing, right in front of an adult Suho.

 

Tao has his appa in a gripping hug before he realises that Kris is and quickly releases him to squeal and run to the furthest corner in the room to hide his face in embarrassment.

 

The rest of the kids in the room do nearly the same, leaving Kris to laugh and cross the room to get his clothes from his open wardrobe. Suho, having got his clothes already because Chanyeol couldn’t fit, waits in the doorway, a gentle smile on his face.

 

They have a lot to talk about.

 

************

Oh wow, I did not expect this to get so many subscribers lol. I can't esprain wut i pheel

I made y'all a little something, because I saw supersoneic's tutorial and wanted to try it hehe. It's my first time doing it, so it's not perfect but omfg I just want to thank you all so much for subscribing and commenting and upvoting :D

I knew 13 was a lucky number hehe

I hope y'all liked this chapter ^__^ I was gonna make it way longer, but it just wrote itself idk how it happened.

Next chapter should be the last one of these speshur chapters :D

Don't forget to upvote if you think this fic deserves it hehe :D Lubb you all~