So for goodness's sake, Suho.

Of Dragons, Pandas, and Insanity.

[set in the universe where Kris and Suho live apart. this doesn't actually happen]

Chen gasps. Christmas. They’d clean forgotten about it.

 

 

“Guys!” Chen wails, causing Kyungsoo to jump and slap his hands over his ears while squealing to the high heavens.

 

“Guys we forgot Christmas!” Chen sprints after everyone as they walk down the corridor to Kris’s room. His arms pinwheel madly as he tries to get the attention of the others because how could they have forgotten Christmas.

 

Xiumin, who’s at the back of the group (and also seems to be the only one actually bothering to notice Chen), turns around just in time for an armful of flustered Chen.

 

“Min, we forgot Christmas!” Chen repeats as he grasps Xiumin’s arms desperately. “We have to go buy a Christmas tree, and we have to get presents, and buy all those crappy cds to play all around the house and why are you guys not panicking.”

 

Xiumin laughs, much to Chen’s surprise, and motions toward a cupboard at the corner of the room.

 

“We didn’t forget it, appa just likes to hide everything in that cupboard and bring it out on Christmas day. Did you forget?”

 

Chen glares at the large storage area like it brutally murdered his (nonexistent) cat or something. His eyes go back and forth, and back and forth, between Xiumin and the cupboard.

 

Uncertainly, he speaks.

 

“You sure?”

 

Xiumin rolls his eyes and strides over to the cupboard, pulling the door open with a flourish to display a whole decked out (but slightly squashed) tree about Chen’s height, complete with presents at the bottom.

 

Chen gasps.

 

“Presents!” He dashes for the sparkly gifts, but is stopped with Xiumin’s foot in his stomach (much like Lay’s).

 

“Presents?” He hears a whole chorus of voices echo after Chen’s loud yell.

 

A very particular Kris-sounding one rings high above the rest, right beside Suho’s equally ecstatic one.

 

“No! No presents yet!” Xiumin uses his free hand which isn’t holding back Chen to slam the cupboard door shut.

 

“Guys, control them!”

 

A faint grumble and what looks like adult Suho’s clothes are tossed outside in response to Xiumin, who seems to be the only mature one.

 

Xiumin sighs a deep sigh of relief as he deems it safe to release Chen from his boundaries.

 

Chen slithers to the floor, gasping, winded for the second time that day by two different feet.

 

“You didn’t have to kick me ge.” Chen groans.

 

Xiumin steps over Chen daintily and turns the corner to check up on the others.

 

Right outside Kris’s room, Lay’s holding back a little Suho who’s trying to bite Chanyeol, who’s being held back by Luhan and Tao. Suho’s growling and Chanyeol’s making little dog barks while showing off his canines.

 

To Xiumin, it just looks pathetically childish.

 

Then he reminds himself, they are kids.

 

“Guys!” He facepalms and the whole group pauses to look up at the eldest gege.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

Suho’s the first one to speak, pointing a stubby finger at Chanyeol’s face and even fake-sniffling a bit, for good measure.

 

“He’s a meanie! He won’t let me touch his hair!” Suho waggles his finger in the direction of the brown curls and bites his lower lip, wubbering.

 

Xiumin feels like bashing his face into the wall. Since when did he become the leader of the rest of them? Who put him in charge?

 

Suho bawls and runs over to Xiumin to grab his baggy pants and sobs into them.

 

But because they’re baggy (and Kris’s size), they drop straight down to cover Suho entirely.

 

“Chanyeol let Suho touch your hair.” Xiumin yells as he pulls up the khaki three-quarters. “I am not dealing with your right now.”

 

Chanyeol pulls a puppy dog face at Xiumin and his lower lip wubbers too.

 

“But…my hair…”

 

“Let him touch it! You let Baekhyun touch it.” Xiumin counters, picking Suho up from the ground and buttoning his pants simultaneously.

 

“Baekhyun’s…Baekhyun’s…” Chanyeol searches for a word to use for Baekhyun, but comes up with nothing.

 

“Fine.” He pouts and walks forward to Suho. “You can touch it.” He grumbles as he lowers his head right in front of Suho.

 

Suho regards Chanyeol’s bowed head for a few seconds before turning away with a little huff and twist of his head.

 

“I don’t wanna touch your hair, I wanna touch Xiumin hyung’s hair.” With that, Suho latches himself onto Xiumin’s face, earning a scream from the bewildered and slightly afraid male.

 

Faintly, Xiumin can hear Chanyeol shrieking at him that that’s why I didn’t want to hold him you idiots, but everything’s a blur past Suho’s hands grabbing his head and Suho’s tummy in his face.

 

Then, Kris pokes his head around the corner.

************

So I didn't manage to get this up before Christmas was over ._. I'm sorray guise, I was procrastinating all day (can't even say I was busy).

But hey, we still have boxing day :D

omg this speshur chapters are spiralling out of control I swear I'll finish them by the next two.

Last thing, anyone got skype? I'd love to talk to y'all (even though it's gonna be awkward lol) I'm keyboardsmashify ^__^ hit me up yo.

Thank you so much for subscribing/upvoting/commenting! I lubb you all :D