SooWon || Dear Diary

C'est La Vie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for chumzhy232

 

Dear Diary

~flow19~

 

14 December 2003. Sunday

Dear Diary,

I saw a new boy in Church today. He must be new. I haven’t seen him before. I think he’s nice. Do you think we can be friends? It’d be nice to have a new one

Love,

Sooyoung

 

16 December 2003, Tuesday

Dear Diary,

Guess what? GUESS WHAT? Remember the boy I was telling you about last Sunday? The one I saw in the Church? I met him today. His umma and my umma quickly became friends, you know. They moved into the new house next to Heechul oppa’s. He’s really, really nice. He smiles a lot too! He has this dimple that shows up when he smiles and OH! We share the same birthday too! How cool is that?

Love,

Sooyoung

 

10 February 2004,Tuesday

Dear Diary,

Happy birthday to me! Happy birthday to me! Happy birthday! Happy birthday! Happy birthday to me!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

It’s Siwon oppa’s birthday too, remember? Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday! Happy birthday! Happy birthday to you!

Our parents threw us a joint party today and all our friends are there. He really has blended well with everyone, you know. Many of my friends are his friends too. Sungmin oppa was there and Donghae oppa too… Minho, Kyuhyun oppa, Yunho oppa… and Sica, Yoong and Taeng and the rest of the girls!

It was really, really fun and appa and umma and unnie got me a bunch of cookbooks as their gift. They said I should consider being a chef when I grow up because I love food so much. But I dunno how that’s going to work because I might end up eating the food before I can serve them.

Anyway, Siwon oppa got me a cute headband for my birthday! It has a red ribbon to the side and Yesung oppa took my picture with it. I think it looks great on me. I love it.

I wonder if Siwon oppa liked my gift for him.

Love,

Sooyoung

 

20 February 2004, Tuesday

Dear Diary,

Siwon oppa just called to tell me he likes shirt I got him. Well… It was umma and appa who bought but you get what I mean, right?

Best birthday ever!

Love,

Sooyoung

 

9 April 2004, Friday

Dear Diary,

Guess what?

Siwon oppa called earlier and asked if he could come over ‘cause he wants to hang out with me!

Can you believe that?! Can you?! Because I can’t! And he really did come over and we watched movies! He even brought chips and soda ‘cause he knows I get hungry easily. Isn’t he so sweet? And you know what else he said?

He said that we should do it again and again and again! It’s going to be our tradition, right? I’m so excited for the next movie night! Maybe we can have it tomorrow!

Love,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter