Chapter Seventy Six

Between Betrayal and Lust

Onew had just come back from his patrolling mission with Junsu and Changmin. They sat down in the kitchen to have a bowl of cereal. Hyuk was in the corner with Hae on his lap. They were kissing each other passionately, completely lost in their own world.

'Ugh, can't you two stop for five minutes?' Onew grunted.

Hae pulled back. 'Oh you guys are back! Good morning!' He smiled at Onew and bowed at the Kim and the hunter.

'Less talking, more kissing.' Hyuk whined making Hae chuckle and earning himself another peck on the lips.

'Tssss can't you guys behave.' Junsu huffed.

Hyuk shot a glare at him. 'Jealous much?'

'Of your skinny ? Hardly.' Junsu smirked.

'You are that levitation kid, aren't you?.' Hyuk hissed.

'Telekinesis.' Hae corrected.

'So what?' Junsu answered.

'Bring us two bowls, the cereal and milk.' Hyuk ordered.

'You are not the boss of me!' Junsu shouted.

'Oh dear.' Onew mumbled, knowing his leader's temper.

 Fire was about to lash out from Hyuk.

'Hyukkie, please.' Hae whispered.

'But baby, he's so rude!' Hyuk whined.

'I'm rude?!' Junsu shouted.

Before Hyuk could attack, Hae pressed his lips onto his and slipped his tongue in, successfully distracting the other.

'Wow they really are into one another.' Changmin said.

Onew quickly got up and placed two bowls and the food next to the kissing couple.

Hyuk's eyes were glazed over as he pulled back, he saw the bowls and smiled. 'Thanks!' He said to Junsu.

Kyuhyun entered the kitchen. He was beaming.

'Why are you grinning like an idiot?' Hyuk scoffed.

'Good morning everybody!!!' Kyu greeted them.

'Great, another bipolar' Junsu mumbled.

'Kyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!' Hae jumped off Hyuk's lap and onto Kyu.

'Hey, my silly fish!' Kyu hugged the boy tight. His face all happy.

'Okay, that is just creepy.' Onew muttered.

'Has he been drugged?' Changmin asked as Kyu skipped...yes skipped...to the fridge to get some food.

Minnie came in with a massive case of bed hair. He was rubbing his sleepy eyes.

Kyu turned around from the fridge and looked at the adorable sight. A blush crawled up his cheeks.

'Want me to make you some breakfast, Minnie?' He asked gently as he guided his lover to a seat.

'Oh my God!' Hae screamed, making everyone jump up. Hyuk spilled the milk.

'What is it?' Hyuk asked in shock.

'You two!' Hae said pointing at Min and Kyu.

Kyu quickly ran up to his best friend and shoved a spoon of cereal in his mouth, giving him all kinds of warnings with his eyes.

Hyuk's eyes narrowed as his gaze went from the panicking Kyu to Min. His eyes grew large. 'You two had !'

Onew's cereal filled mouth couldn't contain it and it came spurting out.

'What? No...wait....what? You...he....' Kyu was a mess. His face was bright red as his eyes went from Hyuk to Minnie to the ground.

'Who topped?' Changmin smirked.

Heechul came in with Yesung.

'Have you rested well?' Heechul inquired.

Changmin and Onew started laughing. 

Heechul frowned and looked at Junsu, who just rolled his eyes.

'Why are you feeling so embarrassed?' Yesung approached Kyu.

'Aish, leave Kyu alone!' Minnie finally spoke up. Everyone stared at him, he so rarely raised his voice.

'It-it's okay, Minnie.' Kyu stated, stepping closer to his lover and awkwardly patting his back.

Yesung started to grin. 'I see.' He smirked.

'What?' Heechul asked.

'I just want to know who topped!' Changmin repeated.

Kyu banged his head on the table in defeat.

'Kyu topped, satisfied now?' Min said as he rubbed Kyu's back.

'A vampire and a hunter?' Heechul choked out. '! I like it.'

'You did well.' Yesung said to Kyu. Kyu just groaned, wanting the floor to swallow him whole.

'You have no idea.' Min beamed.

'Eeww too much information.' Hyuk cried out.

'You did more than well.' Hae said lovingly to his lover, making Hyuk blush. 'All six times.'

Everyone's jaw dropped as they looked at the fire handler with renewed respect.

'So, I guess you all are powered up?' Heechul said.

'Some more than others.' Junsu huffed, glaring at Hyuk.

Hyuk conjured a huge fireball with ease, tossing it around as he eyed the Kim.

Hae stood in front of his leader, his hands on his hips.

Hyuk looked down and quickly extinguished the fire ball.

Junsu made a whipping sound.

'Someone get Siwon, I want all leaders together in the library.' Heechul said, leaving the kitchen.

 'I'm going to take a shower.' Hae said, pushing Hyuk out of the room.

 'By the way, Minnie, don't ever let Kyu make you breakfast. He at it.' Hae whispered loudly. Kyu pouted.

Before Hae left he made sure the milk in Junsu's bowl ended up in his lap, while he made the same sound of a whip.

Kyu started laughing. 'Never ever insult the monkey in front of Hae.'