Chapter Sixty Six

Between Betrayal and Lust

Hae collapsed into Henry's arms. He looked so pale and weak. Henry's fingers quickly traveled to the vampire's neck, trying to feel a pulse. He found a very slow and faint one.

'You need blood.' Henry sighed. 'They took too much. I could give you mine, but such a poisoned gift that would be.' He only had known Hae for a couple of hours yet that had been enough. No way could he harm this beautiful being. 'I said you were handsome the minute I saw you but now that I'm getting to know you, those words simply don't do you any justice.'

Hae remained unconscious but whimpered something. Henry leaned in until he clearly heard it. 'Hyukkie'.

'I guess that is the one you love huh.' Henry smiled. 'I like somebody but she just disappeared.'

 

'Wait for my orders.' Kyu said, his eyes silver and intense. He shaped his weapon into a bow and arrows.

'I wish I could have the power to change my weapon to my convenience.' Yunho sighed as he reached for his crossbow.

Jessica, Krystal and Changmin placed themselves near the other two and were prepared.

Suddenly Sungmin appeared. A split second later the space in front of their cabin was filled with every Lee, Choi and Kim.

'Holy .' Changmin uttered.

'Don't attack yet!' Kyu screamed as his eyes were devouring Sungmin. He quickly lowered his bow.

Min slowly walked towards the head of the hunters. Everyone was feeling extremely tensed up.

'Can we talk?' Min asked.

'Why would I want to speak with a treacherous vampire that can't respect a deal?'

Min didn't even flinch. His cobalt eyes were just staring into his former lover's.

'You look bad.' Kyu couldn't stop himself from saying that.

'You should see the inside of me.' Min whispered so only Kyu could hear.

Kyu wanted to scream, he wanted the world to just end, so he would stop feeling, stop caring, stop being in pain like his soul has been torn apart.

'I want to trade myself for Hae.' Sungmin said.

'When I'm done with him, you're next.' Kyu answered.

'Do me a favour and look at Hyuk.' Sungmin suggested.

'Why?'

'Just do it.' Sungmin was getting annoyed at the attitude Kyu was giving him.

Kyu's eyes wandered around and he gasped as he eyed the desperate fire handler.

'See what you are doing?' Min whispered. 'See what your hate is causing? You saw them together, hell you encouraged them and then you take him away from his lover.'

'Don't act all innocent. You forget I have every ing memory in my head of you guys screwing us over, of you guys making sure we get killed. Of Donghae betraying me and getting me tortured and killed! Kyu screamed.

Min froze. 'What?!'

Sooyoung collapsed in Siwon's arms.

'What's wrong?' Sulli asked as she ran up to her clanmate.

'She read Kyu's mind and it was too much to handle.' Yesung said.

'Don't act so innocent.' Kyu growled.

'I have no idea what you are talking about.' Min said.

Hyuk slowly stepped forward towards them, his eyes all lifeless. 'Excuse me, I-I need to know how Hae is.'

Kyu locked out all emotion. 'He's dying as we speak.'

'Cho Kyuhyun!' Min yelled and slapped him across the face as Yesung supported a traumatised Hyuk.

'Don't attack!' Kyu yelled at the other hunters who got nervous as they saw their leader being hit.

'What did you do to him?' Anger was apparent in every movement Min made.

'He's dying of blood loss.' Kyu shrugged.

'Please, take me prisoner, let him feed on me.' Hyuk said.

'Oh he can drink if he wants.' Kyu said.

'He won't drink from anyone but me.' Hyuk's eyes changed.

'We put a lovely human with him. I wonder how much longer he can resist.' Kyu smirked.

'Why would he resist?' Min was suspicious.

'Since he was stupid enough to make another deal. If he doesn't feed of the human, we won't mess with you guys. If he does, we can kill you all we want.'

Hyuk gasped.

Kyu's smugness disappeared as he was met with a silent Min. The normally foxy eyes of the vampire were laced with deep disappointment in the hunter.

'Don't look at me like that.' Kyu shouted.

'If you kill Hae, I will never be able to forgive you and if you hurt any of us, he won't be able to forgive you either.' Min said softly. 'So think hard before you act, think hard about your next move Cho Kyuhyun. Do you really want to lose all of us? Have you really forgotten what we all mean to one another? What you mean to me?'

Jessica approached Kyu and started to whisper in his ear. 'Maybe we should let Donghae drink from Hyuk, we don't want him dead, especially not now. It would buy us time to think of how we can handle this.' She quickly stepped away, afraid of her leader's reaction.

Several thoughts were racing through Kyu's mind. He was scratching his scar again. Suddenly he lifted his head, he looked passed Min and right into Hyuk's eyes. 'You can come with us and let Hae drink if you give us Sungmin as a prisoner.'

Hyuk was about to protest but Min quickly said. 'Deal.'

'Min...' Hyuk said.

'Our priority right now is to keep Hae alive. When I watch Kyu's scar itching, you and Siwon looking like , I know enough, Hae's on the edge of dying.' Min spoke clearly.

'You don't really have an option here. Hyuk.' Heechul said to the fire handler.

 

Yunho was taking Sungmin away. While Kyu took Hyuk and Amber, who insisted to join them,  with him to Hae.

'Why don't we just attack them?' Junsu whined.

Heechul smacked the boy over the head. 'Do you have any idea how powerful one single hunter is?' He pointed at Changmin. 'That guy right there could kill you in a split second. Plus, we made a deal, we are not harming any of them unless it can't be helped.'

 

'He has arrived.' Luna informed her brother.

'Bring him in.' Leeteuk said.

G-Dragon slowly entered the room. 'Long time no see.' He said while bowing towards Leeteuk.

'I need you to gather your people. We might need to do some cleaning.' Leeteuk said.

GD cocked up an eyebrow and smirked. 'Really now?'

'At this moment the three major clans have collided with the hunters...together.' Leeteuk said. 'I need you and your men to observe the situation and report back to me.'

'I better pull out all my connections then.' GD sighed.

Leeteuk smiled. 'TOP will be happy with the action.'

'Yeah, he's been bored out of his mind lately.'

'Get the best ones, GD, all of them, those hunters are powerful, even more now than they were before.'

'And anything is allowed?'

'Yes and one more request.' Leeteuk said while his eyes pierced at the other vampire.

'Yes?'

Leeteuk approached GD and whispered something in his ear that made his eyes widen.

'A-are you sure?'

'Yes, you better make that happen. I have my reasons.' Leeteuk said.

GD nodded and quickly left the room.

'What did you say to him at the end?' Luna asked.

'You'll find out soon enough.' Leeteuk answered. 'I'm going to lay down, I'm tired.'