Chapter Fifty One

Between Betrayal and Lust

'I feel like singing some western tune' Onew whispered at Kyu.

Kyu smirked and started humming "The good, the bad and the ugly"

Hyuk snapped his head towards the human, who quickly embraced Hae and stuck his tongue out.

Hyuk rolled his eyes and concentrated on Siwon, Sooyoung and Sulli who were walking up to the mansion.

Hae got out of Kyu's hug and ran up to their visitors. 'Welcome!' He said and bowed to the girls. He grabbed Siwon's hand and lead him inside.

'They look cute together.' Kyu exclaimed.

Hyuk didn't comment and went inside. Sungmin just stared at Kyu.

'What?' Kyu asked.

'You just can't help it, can you?' Min said.

Kyu grinned and Sungmin shook his head smiling. He hooked his arm around Kyu's neck and dragged him inside.

 

'Can I offer you a drink?' Sunny asked the Choi's.

Sooyoung looked at Siwon who nodded at her. 'Orange juice, please.' She said.

As soon as the drinks were served they all sat down on the huge dinner table. The Choi's on one side, the Lee's on the other.

'As you all know, our clans have been at each other's throat for centuries.' Hyuk said. 'Both sides did horrible things, we are not here to discuss them.'

Hae looked at his serious boyfriend in awe.

'Try to make it less painfully obvious that he means the world to you.' Kyu whispered in his ear.

Hae blushed and quickly looked away.

'I'll let Minho explain the current affairs and then I'll take over again.' Hyuk stated.

Minho got really shy. He looked at the table and rubbed the nape of his neck.

'Minho?' Siwon asked.

'I....well....you see...' Minho sighed.

'Oh my god.' Sooyoung exclaimed.

'What? what?' Siwon asked.

Sooyoung looked from Minho to Taemin and back. 'Oh myyyyyyyy goodnessss!' She squealed.

'I'm guessing she can mind read.' Kyu deadpanned.

Minho suddenly got up and kneeled in front of everyone. He bowed completely. As he sat back up he looked at both leaders. 'I'm asking for your permission to date Taemin.' He said strongly.

Taemin turned bright red.

Siwon just looked really shocked. Sulli got up and pulled on Minho's arm. 'There's only one person you need to ask that.' She said softly as she looked at Taemin.

Siwon closed his mouth and looked at Hae who was watching Minho and Taemin with excitement. Hyuk saw the longing gaze of the other leader. 'Siwon.' He said.

Siwon looked at Hyuk.

'We can't stop love, can we?' Hyuk conveyed his emotions to the other. Siwon nodded gently.

'We approve.' Siwon said.

'Then the next step of this would be our clans entering a time period of peace.' Hyuk said calmly.

Hae frowned.

'Time period?' Kyu asked.

'Well I won't say everlasting peace and blah blah blah, who knows when Minho will break Tae's heart or something.' Hyuk blurted out.

Everyone gasped at the bluntness.

'Ohhhh yeee of little faith!' Onew pointed at Hyuk.

Siwon suddenly smiled.

'Why are you smiling?' Sungmin asked curiously.

'Well since Hyuk doesn't believe in everlasting, that means that I still have a shot at Hae.' Siwon's eyes were twinkling.

Hyuk jumped up from his chair, all angry and ready to attack.

'Well this might turn out to be the shortest time period of peace ever.' Kyu deadpanned. 'Hae you better calm your lover down.'

But Hae walked up to Siwon and looked at him disappointedly. 'Don't say such things, you know it hurts Hyuk.'

'I'm sorry.' Siwon said immediately.

'Oooh he is smart.' Sungmin whispered to Kyu. 'He just positioned himself between Hyuk and Siwon, thereby protecting them from each other and in the meantime he did not undermine Hyuk's authority. He really is smarter than he looks.'

Kyu looked insulted. 'You mean I look like someone who hangs around stupid people?'

Sungmin frowned. 'How the hell can you turn this conversation into something about you?'

'Everything, my dear Min, everything is related to me.' Kyu said.

'If you weren't human, I'd punch you in the smug face.' Min mumbled.

'Ooooh rough.' Kyu teased.

Min looked threatening at Kyu. The latter's smirk disappeared and his eyes darkened. 'God, you look so hot right now, Minnie.'

'Aish!' Min sighed and walked away.

'What would our peace treaty contain?' Siwon asked.

'No attacking each other basically.' Hyuk shrugged.

Hae leaned in and whispered in Hyuk's ear. Hyuk thought for a bit and nodded. 'And maybe helping one other.'

'Helping?' Sulli asked.

'Yes, like when you guys would be in trouble, we'll come help.' Hyuk explained.

'You think we are weak? That we need your help?' Sooyoung asked angrily.

Hae walked up to the girl. 'Read my mind.'

'Hae!' Hyuk yelled.

'She won't harm him.' Siwon said calmly to Hyuk.

'Read it.' Hae encouraged.

Sooyoung concentrated. Her eyes widened and she started blushing.

'Hey, what are you thinking!' Onew laughed.

'Tell them.' Hae said softly.

'Well most of his mind is Hyuk centered.' Sooyoung said laughing a bit.

'Hey!!!! Not that!' Hae pouted.

Hyuk looked at his lover and smiled at the cuteness.

'And the rest?' Siwon said.

'He doesn't have a vicious thought in his head.'

'I'm surprised he has any at all.' Kyu couldn't help to comment.

'Sooyoung, please read this one's mind.' Min pulled Kyu to the front.

'What? Noooooooooo!' Kyu shouted.

Hyuk nodded in approval, smirking devilishly.

'Hae!!! Save me!' Kyu whined.

Hae opened his mouth but Hyuk distracted him by grabbing his hand and interlacing their fingers.

Sooyoung started laughing.

'What?' Onew asked.

'This one is really funny!' She giggled.

'He likes to think so.' Hyuk rolled his eyes.

'He has a lot of warmth inside of him. He has lovely thoughts about Hae...and about you.' Sooyoung looked at Min.

'And he respects you a lot.' Sooyoung addressed Hyuk.

Hyuk looked at Kyu without any mock. They exchanged a gaze.

'Okay let's celebrate the truce between the Lee's and the Choi's!!' Amber yelled.