Chapter Twenty Six

Between Betrayal and Lust

The next day, Hae got up very early. He slept quite well since exhaustion had taken over. When he had opened his eyes, he had realised the headache was gone. He had stretched and then he noticed the purple flames. Hyuk.

Hae had scanned the room but hadn't found the fire handler. Kyu was asleep in a chair by the window though. Hae smiled. He got out of bed and giggled when the flames followed. He could extinguish them but...he kind of liked them. He lifted up the boy and carried him to bed. He tucked Kyu in.  He knew what he had to do. The thought that his ancestor had been a traitor was tearing him apart. He needed to make it up to his clan. To Hyuk.

 

Hyuk moved silently from his room to Hae's. He opened the door and snuck in. He noticed the flames were gone and sighed. Stubborn fish. When he approached the bed he suddenly froze.

'What are you doing in his bed?' Hyuk shouted.

Kyu eyes snapped open and he looked around completely disorientated. 'What?'

'I repeat, what the hell are you doing in his bed!' Hyuk snarled.

Kyu frowned. He had no clue really but as he watched the furious monkey he smirked. 'Well what do people usually do in a bed, Hyukjae?' He teased.

Hyuk's eyes turned. 'What did you say?'

'I had hot and nasty with Hae.' Kyu whispered.

Hyuk gasped, the flames within him couldn't be controlled any longer, they lashed out of his body towards the human. Kyu yelped but was suddenly protected by some kind of force field.

'Tsk tsk Kyuhyun, stop teasing your hyung, he really might kill you one day.' Sungmin said, standing by the door with his hands in his pockets.

'Min, stay out of this!' Hyuk yelled.

'Hae won't like you killing the boy, Hyuk.' Min said softly.

Hyuk froze.

'Kyu, tell him the truth.' Min said sternly.

Kyu pouted.

'Cho Kyuhyun!' Min raised his voice.

'Ok, ok, I don't know how I ended up here, I was sleeping on that chair there.' He pointed at the window. 'Hae must have transferred me.'

'Where is the fish anyway?' Min wondered out loud but Hyuk had already left the room.

'You ruin all my fun, Minnie.' Kyu sulked.

Sungmin chuckled.

'Don't laugh!'

'Sometimes, Kyu, sometimes you are really adorable.' Min turned and walked away leaving a blushing Kyu behind.

 

 Hyuk entered the kitchen and smiled as he saw Hae there, still surrounded by his flames.

'Goodmorning  Hyukkie!' Hae quickly gave his leader a hug and then concentrated on his task.

Hyuk's body reacted to the short intimacy of the hug and craved for more. Must be the aftermath of the Alignment.

'Breakfast is ready in a minute, you can go have a seat at the table.' Hae said as he turned the eggs.

Hyuk went to the dining room and his eyes widened. The table was beautifully set and he could tell Hae had made everyone's favourite dishes and had put them at the right places on the table. Hyuk's plate was surrounded by everything he loved for breakfast. He bit his lip as he felt so touched.

'Whoa, what is this?' Taemin exclaimed.

'Who did this?' Onew asked.

'Hae.' Hyuk said, his voice hoarse.

'Pancakes!' Amber yelled.

'Fruit salad!' Sunny smiled happily.

Kyu and Sungmin entered.

'What the hell is on your plate, Kyu?' Onew asked.

Kyu chuckled. 'Hae and I went to England once and this is their way of eating breakfast. I liked it, guess he remembered that.'

Hyuk's eyes narrowed.

'They are best friends, Hyuk, of course they share a lot of memories.' Min whispered in his ear. 'Deal with it.'

Hae skipped into the room.

'This was not necessary, Donghae, but thank you so much!' Sunny said.

'I am just so sorry for the harm I caused you in the past, I'll make it up to you, I promise. This is just a start.' Hae bowed to them and then, to everyone's surprise and shock, he kneeled in front of Hyuk and bowed completely.

'Please give me another chance, I will be your most loyal member.' Hae said, fighting tears.

Hyuk stared at the boy. He got up and forced Hae back onto his feet. 'No need to kneel, the past is the past.'

Hae wrapped his arms around Hyuk and cried out of joy.

'Aish, you silly fish.' Hyuk exclaimed but hugged him tightly.

Kyu opened his mouth but only yelped as he felt a short bolt of electricity against his skin.

'Leave them be.' Min whispered.

 

Hae knocked on the door of the library.

'Enter.' Hyuk said.

'Hyukjae...I wondered if I could go to school tomorrow?' Hae asked timidly.

'You know what happened last time.' Hyuk said.

'I promise I won't let anyone drink me.'

Hyuk sighed. 'Okay then.'

'I want to visit Kyu's parents as well.'

'Why?'

'They have been really good to me and I miss them.'

'Ok.'

'And I would like to sleep there for just one night.'

'No.'

'Hyuk...'

'I said no.'

'Why not?'

'I can't protect you there.'

'I can protect myself.'

Hyuk looked at Hae and raised an eyebrow.

'Watch!' Hae said and conjured a water shield around himself.

'I'll agree, if Sungmin gets to tag along.' Hyuk said after considering all the risks.

'You are the best!' Hae jumped and hugged Hyuk again, placing a loud peck on his cheeks.

Hyuk felt the firing roaring inside of him. He grabbed Hae by the hips and placed him on top of his desk. Before the boy could protest he started nibbling on his neck.

Hae moaned loudly and held on to Hyuk's shoulders.

Hyuk pressed their bodies together. 'You are so damn addictive.' He croaked out.

Hae's eyes were glazed over, he tilted his neck, exposing it.

Hyuk got the silent invitation and grazed his fangs over it.

Hae whimpered.

Hyuk buried his fangs into the younger's neck and started to drink eagerly.

'Oh Hyukkie.'  Hae said in pleasure. He loved the sound of Hyuk drinking, he loved his dominance, the way those fangs penetrated him.

Hyuk pulled back, grabbed the boy's head desperately and pressed his lips against Hae's. Immediately he was granted access and he slipped his tongue in.

They both were writhing and . 'I want you again.' Hyuk confessed. His hand already on Hae's zipper.

A short but loud knock on the door interrupted them.

Hyuk growled. 'What?' He yelled.

Onew entered. 'We captured a Kim.'