Chapter Nineteen

Between Betrayal and Lust

Hae moaned softly as he was showering. His skin felt super sensitive. He stepped out and started to dry himself off. Every brush of the towel felt almost . He moaned again.

'Hae, are you okay?' Kyu asked right outside the bathroom door.

'Y-yeah I'm fine.' Hae said and quickly dressed himself. He opened the door.

'That is like the second shower you took today.' Kyu said.

'Kyuhyun?' Sungmin appeared suddenly and startled the human.

'Yes?'

'I need your help with something.'

'Ok.' Kyu followed the vampire.

They walked to a side of the mansion, Kyu never had been before. He looked around as the house couldn't cease to amaze him. He was lead into a room. He heard the lock and turned around.

'Why did you lock the door?' He asked.

'Cause I can't let you leave.' Min said.

Kyu frowned. 'And why is that?'

'Hyuk's orders.'

'Is he going to harm Hae?'

Sungmin looked surprised. 'Of course not.'

Kyu relaxed. 'Ok then.' He lowered himself on the couch.

 

'Change into this.' Hyuk threw some clothes to Hae.

'Why?'

'The girls will be coming over in half an hour.'

'Girls?'

'Yes one for you and one for me.'

'Oh.'

'Go change!' Hyuk ordered as he pushed Hae back into the bathroom.

 

'So basically you'll me.' Taemin said.

Minho frowned.

'But I should be thankful you won't kill me.'

'Are you mad at me?' Minho said.

'You control my body so you tell me.'

'I can feel how your hormones are starting to race throughout your body.' Minho said.

Taemin blushed.

'I can feel how your heart pounds a bit faster whenever I'm...this...close.' Minho said while leaning in.

'Why are you doing this?' Taemin asked.

Minho shrugged.

'There must be one girl on this planet that would agree to sleep with you?' Taemin mocked.

Minho got angry. 'You do realise I can shut you up in a heart beat, I can control those muscles as well.'

 

Kyu looked around and was surprised to see the room was filled with entertainment stuff. There were three more doors, to a kitchen, a bathroom and a bedroom.

'Is this your place?' Kyu asked.

Sungmin nodded.

Kyu got up and checked the gaming systems. 'These are new.' He glanced at Min again.

'Are they? Oh...'

'You just bought these cause you knew you'd lock me up in here.' Kyu stated.

'You are too smart for your own good.' Min said.

'What would happen if I would try to escape?'

'The door is electrified. You'd get a shock and pass out'.

'Nice.'

'D-did I buy the right stuff?'

Kyu smiled. 'Is there something you didn't buy?' He saw PS3, Wii, Nintendo DS, PSP, XBOX,...accompagnied by endless boxes of games and accessories.

 

'So girls, this is Donghae.' Hyuk said.

Both girls squealed. 'Omo, he's soooo cute.'

'Oppa, you are so handsome.'

Hae got shy, rubbed the nape of his neck and blushed. The girls loved it.

'Shari, you'll be with Donghae today.' Hyuk said.

'Y-you don't have to i-if you don't want to.' Hae stuttered.

'Don't be silly, they both know what we are and what we need.' Hyuk said bluntly.

'Hyukjae!' Hae yelled in shock.

Shari approached Hae and let her hand slide over his upper arm. 'Don't worry, Hyukjae has informed me of your...condition. I will be gentle.' The girl giggled.

Hae turned even more red.

Hyuk stared at the girl's hand that was all over Hae's arm. It looked like a claw to him.

Nasha turned Hyuk's head towards her. 'I guess the introductions are done and we can get started.' She whispered seductively and kissed him. Hae watched with open mouth.

Shari grabbed his chin and pushed her lips against his. Hae's mind flashed back to when he and Hyuk had kissed each other and how good that had felt. He closed his eyes and started kissing the girl back. He felt his body awaken more and more as every twirl of her tongue made him moan. He felt her hands ing his shirt and he quickly pulled back.

'What's wrong?' Shari asked. Hyuk heard her and pulled away from Nasha as well.

 Hae looked at Hyuk. 'Are you going to stay in the room?' He asked softly.

'Only for the first round. As soon as I'm sure you did it, I'll leave you guys be for the rest of the day.' Hyuk stated. His eyes went over Hae's bare chest. Why did he want to slap that girl's hand away from Hae?

'Ok.' Hae said and let himself be dragged to the bed by Shari. She pushed him onto it and placed herself on his lap. She kissed him again and he felt dizzy. Her hands roamed all over his chest and grabbed his hair to pull him closer and against her neck.

'You can me if you want.' The girl moaned as Hae was kissing the sensitive skin of .

'Hyukjae, you seem distracted, baby.' Nasha pouted.

'I have to make sure he does it right.' Hyuk said.

'You know Shari, she will devour him.' Nasha giggled. Somehow it annoyed Hyuk.

Shari's hands had traveled down Hae's pants and were starting to unbuckle them.

'No, no, wait!' Hae panicked.

'What's wrong, sweety?' Shari asked.

'Too fast, too fast.' Hae said.

Shari started to rub him through his pants but that alarmed him even further. He slapped her hand away, pushed her off him and ran to the corner of the room where he sat down and shielded himself with water.

'What the hell did you do to him?' Hyuk yelled. His eyes turned royal blue.

The girls sensed the power and got scared. 'What you told me to!' Shari said softly.

Hyuk forced himself to lighten up and he gave the girls a charming smile. 'Okay, I'll go talk to him, just wait a bit.'

 

'Hae's in danger!' Kyu jumped up and ran to the door. 'Lift the barrier.'

'Why do you think he's in danger?' Min asked.

'My scar is itching!' Kyu said and stretched out his hand to touch the door.

Min grabbed it. 'You can't leave.'

'But Hae...'

'Hyuk is with him, he'll be fine.'

Kyu shook off Min's hand and put his hand on the door handle. He got warning shock and immediately let go. He quickly turned around and punched Min.

'What the hell!' Min yelled as he cupped his swelling cheek.

'If I knock you out, your power will be retracted from the door.' Kyu hissed as he jumped on top of the astonished vampire.