Chapter One Hundred Thirty Eight

Between Betrayal and Lust

The weather was perfect. Hae loved to feel the sun on his back as he tightened his grip on Hyuk's waist. He couldn't stop himself. His hands had to travel underneath Hyuk's shirt, explore the other's chest and stomach.

'Hae' He heard Hyuk gasp through the communication system in their helmets.

'This is heaven, Hyukkie.' Hae smiled as he dragged his nails along the other's abs.

'We will be in heaven soon if you keep that up.' Hyuk hissed.

Hae chuckled but obeyed, he just kept his hands tight around those abs. Now and then a thumb unconsciously caressed the skin beneath.

'Still not telling me where you are taking me?' Hae asked.

'We will be there soon, baby.' Hyuk answered softly.

Hae just closed his eyes and enjoyed the sun, the wind and the warm body in front of him.

 

Hyuk made a turn and stopped his bike. Hae opened his eyes, jumped off and removed his helmet. Hyuk did the same. As Hae ruffled his hair and stretched himself he took in the environment and froze.

Hyuk was observing him carefully, ready to step in. He placed their helmets on the bike and heated them so no one could steal them.

'N-no, please.' Hae panicked.

Hyuk grabbed Hae and put him in front of him. 'Baby, do you trust me?'

Hae's eyes focused on his lover. He relaxed a bit when he saw those caring eyes. He slowly nodded.

Hyuk held his hand and guided him to the building.

Hae's hand trembled as it reached out for the bell. He hesitated, looked at Hyuk who smiled encouragingly and pressed it.

The door opened and Kyu's umma stood in front of them.

Hae's eyes grew large and his jaw dropped. 'U-umma?'

The woman smiled and wrapped the boy in a hug. 'Hae, sweety, it's been too long.' She brought both vampires inside. Hae was snatched from the embrace to be pulled in another one. He smelled the aftershave and smiled. 'Appa.'

'My boy, Kyu told us you were afraid to meet with us.' The man said.

Hae looked away. 'Well I'm a vampire.'

'Shhh.' Umma said. 'You are Hae, that is all that matters.'

Hae didn't want to cry and looked at Hyuk. 'This is Hyukjae, he's my boyfriend.'

Hyuk bowed. 'Nice to meet you.'

Kyu's appa stared down at the fire handler. He circled around the boy.

Hae rolled his eyes. 'Appa!' He whined.

'Just checking if he's good enough for you.' He looked Hyuk in the eye. 'What do you do for a living?'

Hyuk gulped and felt nervous. 'I euhm I'

'He's our leader.' Hae helped.

Kyu's umma frowned. 'I thought Kyu was the leader?'

'Kyu is leader of the hunters, Hyukkie is of the Lee vampires. He controls fire.' Hae explained.

'Oh that is so cool, can I see?' Kyu's appa squealed like a five year old.

Hae turned to his umma. 'Why are you here?'

'Kyu asked us to help out here.'

'Kyu?'

'Well it was your boyfriend's idea to be honest.'

'C-can I look around?' Hae asked.

Kyu's umma nodded.

Hae silently left them all and wandered of. Long repressed memories came back as he saw the dining area. It was renewed though. He went to the sleeping quarters. The wooden floor still groaned at the same places. He stared out the window and saw kids playing. They seemed happy. Above that they wore decent clothes and were well fed. Hae smiled. He went outside and played with the kids a little.

'Sir, can I help you?' A voice sounded from behind him. Hae turned around. He immediately recognised the man. 'Jin Hyuk!'

'Hae?'

They fell into each other's arms and hugged tightly.

'You are so grown up!' Hae whispered. 'And healthy!'

'Thanks to you.' Jin Hyuk said. 'I missed you so much'

A clearing of the throat was heard behind them. They both turned around. Hyuk stood there, his arms crossed, tapping his foot. Hae blushed. 'Jin, this is Hyukjae, my boyfriend. Hyukkie this is Jin, an old friend.'

'Boyfriend?' Jin lifted an eyebrow.

'Yup, he's all mine.' Hyuk emphasized. 'So you are the kid that made Hae meet the Cho's.'

'Yeah, I wasn't the most healthy kid, Hae always took care of me.' Jin smiled.

'You stayed here all this time?' Hae wondered.

'No, but Kyuhyun searched for me and asked me if I would make this place better, turn it into something we would have enjoyed.' Jin said.

Hae turned to Hyuk. 'So you and Kyu...you guys...' tears welled up.

'Aish don't cry, you make me all emotional.' Hyuk grunted as he quickly wiped away some tears off Hae's face and pulled him in a hug. 'I really wanted to burn this place down but then I saw the kids....'

Hae pressed his lips against his lover's. 'I love you so much, thank you a million times.' He whispered.

'I see you still are the affectionate one.' Jin grinned. Then he saw the murderous look in Hyuk's eyes and gulped. 'Not that we ever kissed or anything.'

'Hae, say goodbye, I want to picnic somewhere.' Hyuk ordered.

Hae smiled, hugged Jin again and promised to come back soon.

They started walking when Jin whistled.

They turned around.

'Still love your , man.' Jin yelled with a smirk on his face. 'Especially in that tight, black leather.'

Hae blushed and Hyuk immediately stood behind him, covering up the said , sending the offender a nasty look.

'Hyukkie, this is your fault for making me wear this!' Hae scoffed.

Hyuk patted the delicious behind. 'I'll make it up to you, real soon.'