Chapter One Hundred Thirty Six

Between Betrayal and Lust

Hae saw Kyu arriving at the mansion and greeted him with enthusiasm by hugging him tight. 'Min told me you went to your parents, why didn't you take me with you?'

'You were busy.' Kyu smiled.

Hae frowned. 'When was I....ohhhh, right.' He blushed. 'Anyway, how are they?'

'Shell shocked but fine. It's not everyday they hear their son is the head of the hunters and that the world has vampires and dragon offspring.'

'T-t-they know I'm a vampire?' Hae looked nervous and started playing with his fingers.

Kyu's eyes softened. He dragged his best friend to the couch. 'Hae?' He whispered.

Hae still wouldn't look up.

'Hae!' Kyu gently lifted his chin so they could make eye contact. 'You really think it matters to them what you are?'

The vampire's eyes were b with tears.

'Aish, you silly fish. They love you, you are a son to them. Here, umma made you this!' Kyu quickly shoved Hae's favourite pie into his hands.

Hae carefully placed it on the table and wrapped his arms tightly around his best friend. 'I love you so much, Kyu. Please don't be angry with me.'

Kyu slowly rubbed the other's back and sighed. 'I'm not, I swear. I just was frustrated. That man had hurt you.' He sniffed.

'Now that all danger is gone, I'm sure we can fix your wrist.' Hae whispered, still not willing to let him go.

'Hell no. I don't mind, I need to be connected with you, Hae. I-I can't and won't live without you in this world.' Kyu confessed.

 

Sungmin covered Hyuk's mouth and held the jealous leader back.

'Seriously, Hyuk. How many times does Hae have to sleep with you to prove his love for you?' Min whispered.

Hyuk grabbed Min's hand and pushed it away. 'I don't care, th-they seem too close! Aren't you jealous?'

Min looked away, hiding his cobalt eyes and clenching his fist.

'Ahaaa! I knew it!' Hyuk grinned.

'They need each other.' Min stated firmly. 'And we love them so we allow this, got it?' He fiercely threw in Hyuk's face.

 

'Did the lights just flicker?' Kyu wondered out loud.

Hae was too busy munching on the pie to notice anything. He held a piece in front of Kyu, who took a bite obediently.

'Your mum is the best.' Hae grinned.

'Our umma.' Kyu corrected, wrapping an arm around the other.

Hae looked at Kyu with so much love and pecked the hunter's cheek.

Kyu blushed. 'Silly fish.' He mumbled but he couldn't stop smiling.

 

Min frowned at it and let the monkey loose. ' this, I'm no saint.'

Hyuk ran further into the room and seated himself rudely in between the two best friends.

Kyu rolled his eyes and Hae welcomed his lover with a kiss.

'Mmmm strawberry pie.' Hyuk moaned and gave his best puppy eyes to his lover. He got rewarded with a huge piece.

Kyu stared at the ceiling. He could have sworn the lights had flickered again. 'Any idea where Min is?' He casually asked.

'He's been right behind you for a while now.' Hyuk smirked.

Kyu paled and slowly looked over his shoulder. 'Minnie?'

 

It was late at night. Hae was barely awake, being lulled to sleep by Hyuk's tender caresses.

'Baby?'

'Hmmmm?'

'Tomorrow we are going somewhere, okay?' Hyuk said lazily.

'Okay.' Hae yawned again.

Hyuk smiled as he saw his lover fighting off sleep. He pressed Hae against his neck. 'Drink a little, you'll sleep like a baby.'

Hae buried his fangs in Hyuk's neck and slowly started drinking.

Now and then Hyuk rubbed Hae's cheek to remind him to continue to . Hae would drink a bit and then be on the verge of falling asleep again.

'Sleep my love, tomorrow I'll heal all your inner wounds as well.' Hyuk whispered.