Chapter One Hundred Thirty Four

Between Betrayal and Lust

Henry slowly opened his eyes. The room he was in had been darkened. His eyes flew to the door where he saw a figure attempting to flee.

'Amber?' He croaked out.

The figure froze.

'Amber is that you?' He tried again.

Amber turned around. 'I'm sorry, I-I have to go now.' She said hurriedly and quickly left.

Henry sighed. He put his arm over his eyes and let his thoughts run wild. I'm a descendent of dragons? Is that why Amber is avoiding me? I have parents...I...feel good. Henry lifted his arm and moved his legs. Nothing hurt. He wasn't out of breath. He got out of the bed and jumped a bit around. A wide grin appeared on his face.

The door opened and Henry twirled around. He gasped as he saw the dragon princess, his mother.

She just stood there, not sure how to approach this situation.

'Mum?' Henry tried.

Victoria let out a sob and nodded. She spread her arms and Henry ran into them.

After they hugged for quite awhile, she whispered: 'Let me look at my beautiful boy.' She softly pushed him a bit away as her eyes traveled on every feature. She cupped his face and placed a gentle kiss upon his forehead.

'I'm sorry we couldn't protect you.' Vic said softly.

'It's okay, I've been able to make some friends along the way.' Henry stated. 'Where is...dad?'

'He's been guarding you the entire night, I made one of the Choi's force him to sleep.' Victoria said.

'Can I see him?' Henry asked.

Vic smiled and guided him out of the room.

 

'Kyu, seriously, you've been sulking all night.' Min sighed.

Kyu didn't respond. He just kept the remains of his burnt game close to his chest and stared out the window.

Min eyed the mess that was his boyfriend. 'Please at least talk to me.' He whispered.

Kyu shivered and Min quickly placed a blanket over his shoulders.

'First Hae won't let me kill that monster and then Hyuk...Hyuk...' Kyu couldn't even finish the sentence.

'Hae wanted to give Leeteuk another chance and Hyuk had been to hell and back.' Min reasoned. 'It's just a game, Kyu.'

Kyu's eyes widened in disbelief. 'J-Just a g-game?' He stuttered, the look in his eyes filled with hurt.

'I'll buy you the exact same one.' Min tried in desperation.

Kyu furiously wiped an astray tear away and shook his head. 'You can't.'

'Why not?'

'Cause this game was special, it was the one you bought for me and we played it for hours on Alignment day.' Kyu whimpered.

Min's eyes softened. He wrapped his arms tightly around his lover. 'You really are a big softy underneath that tough head of the hunters act, aren't you?.'

Kyu huffed but a pink blush painted his cheeks.

Min pecked those cheeks, stretched out his arm and got something from underneath the bed. 'I wanted to give you this on your birthday but I guess you need it more now.' Min said.

Kyu opened the gift and his eyes widened. 'Starcraft sheets?'

'Yes.' Min deadpanned.

Kyu's eyes lit up and a smirk appeared. He gave Min an eager look.

'You want to have on them, don't you?' Min sighed.

Kyu nodded, a grin spreading over his features.

Min rolled his eyes. 'Fine.'

 

'TOP, I swear he won't touch your stuff.' GD tried again. 'Now open up that door.'

'No!' TOP yelled loudly.

'Oh look, Dae is yawning cutely.' Taeyang said.

But TOP wasn't giving in. He was sitting in the corner of his room, surrounded with his favourite things. His door barricaded with furniture.

 

'I'm sorry I destroyed your game.' Hyuk mumbled. A stern looking Hae behind him, a very satisfied Kyu in front of him.

'That's okay, buddy.' Kyu grinned.

'No, it's not.' Hae said firmly.

Hyuk's head hung even lower.

'Let's go to TOP now, GD is at his wits' end.' Hae spoke again, dragging a reluctant Hyuk behind him.

'Good luck, fire bug!' Kyu yelled behind them.

Kyu yelped as a small electric wave hit him. He pouted as he turned to Sungmin.

'Behave.' Min warned.

'You know it turns me on when you mess with my electrons.' Kyu whispered huskily, grabbing Min by the wrist and pulling him back to their bedroom.