Chapter One Hundred Thirty Two

Between Betrayal and Lust

'In need of an example?' Junsu suggested, suddenly appearing next to Hyuk with a smirk. His eyes were on Kyu as he summoned his favourite game.

'Wow you can move objects that far from here?' Heechul said in awe of his own clan member.

Junsu rolled his eyes.

Kyu was paling as soon as he recognised the game. 'Hy-Hyuk, d-don't' He stuttered.

With one snap of his fingers, the game was set on fire. It was one of the rare moments where the head of the hunters fell to his knees and cried.

TOP quickly flashed home to protect his precious toys.

 

They all gathered in the Lee mansion. 

'I don't get it.' Minho suddenly said.

'What?' Taemin questioned.

'Why would he say he'd give him a second chance just to kill him anyway? Hae isn't cruel.' Minho frowned.

'Think about it.' Yesung said softly. 'Kyuhyun was about to end Leeteuk. If Hae hadn't stopped him, Leeteuk would have been obliviated. Gone forever. By killing the Park himself, Hae ensured the rebirth.' 

'Donghae...' It was the first time Luna spoke up since her brother died. Everyone tensed and carefully looked at her. Onew wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close, patiently waiting for her words.

'I owe him so much.' Luna finally said, a tear rolling down.

'You aren't angry?' Changmin asked.

'Angry? He had no choice. I guess you guys haven't realised it yet. Your genuine memories have been restored and the dragon boy should be complete again.' Luna stated.

They all looked dumbfounded. Indeed, the incriminating memories about the water handler had been replaced by the truth. The Lees paled as they realised how unfairly bad they had treated their water handlers in the past.

'No wonder Hyuk was beyond himself earlier.' Sungmin said softly.

'Yeah, to remember killing the previous water handler because of lies...he must be devastated.' Onew added.

'The d-dragon boy?' Amber's voice sounded a bit weak.

Luna turned to the girl and smiled. 'Yes, Henry is his name? He should be alright soon.'

Amber bowed deeply and left the room.

Yesung frowned as his eyes were glued to the retreating back of the mud handler.

'What is it?' Heechul questioned. He was seated on Hangeng's lap, mindlessly playing with the prince's hair.

'I'll need to talk to her soon.' Yesung just said and sighed.

 

Hyuk had placed Hae gently in their bed. He removed his clothing quickly and checked on the wounds. 'Taeyeon!' He screamed. Within fifteen seconds the healer appeared.

'Can you do something about those wounds?' Hyuk asked.

Taeyeon's eyes softened when she saw how much the tough fire handler cared about his lover.

'I'll try.' She said gently as she concentrated on the patient. She scanned Hae's body with her hands. No other wounds, external or internal, were found except for the two gun shots and the burn.

'If you need more power, you can feed off me.' Hyuk suddenly said.

Taeyeon cocked up an eyebrow and looked the fire handler in the eye. 'What?'

'Please, help h-him.' Hyuk's voice was shaky.

'Hey, hey.' Taeyeon quickly embraced the Lee. 'He's going to be fine, he'll need your blood more than I do, though.'

'Hyukkie, why are you hugging someone else?' Hae's voice sounded weak.

'Shhhhh, baby.' Hyuk said, while he sat down on the bed. He caressed Hae's hair.

Taeyeon placed her hands on the two bullet wounds and focused her energy.

Hae bit his lip as the pain increased.

'Distract him!' Taeyeon instructed.

Hyuk quickly turned to see if there was anything around he could use to entertain his lover.

Hae sighed and slammed his hand on the nape of Hyuk's neck. He pulled him in and claimed his lips. Hyuk's eyes widened as he processed what was going on.

The kiss was needy. Hae put all his emotions in it. Happy that they all survived, sad that he had to kill someone, thrilled that Hyuk cared so much about him that he would offer his own blood to a Kim.

'Your blood is mine and mine alone.' Hae whispered as he let go. 'Don't you ever offer it to someone else again.'

Hyuk gulped as he recognised jealousy, possessiveness, passion and love in those sapphire eyes. He quickly recovered. 'Says the one that got bitten by a Choi, twice!' He grumbled.

'I let you feed off humans.' Hae whined.

'Only because otherwise we'd die.' Hyuk snorted.

'Hyuk remove your pants.' Taeyeon interfered.

'What?' Hyuk choked on air.

'So she can heal your wound, silly.' Hae laughed.

That's when Hyuk noticed Hae had been completely healed already. He quickly ed his pants and lowered them, uncovering the last wound.

'Stop being so seductive.' Hae pouted.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes and quickly healed the fire handler. She could sense the in the room and she didn't want to spend an extra minute with the starving lovers.

Hyuk pulled Hae in for a kiss now. Loving the familiar taste of the younger. 'There is so much I need to tell you.' Hyuk whispered against his lover's lips.

Hae's blush was adorable. His brown eyes sparkling. A sweet smile gracing his lips.

Taeyeon gasped at the beauty of the two men. They really were meant for each other.

Hyuk started to roam his hands all over Hae's chest. Enjoying the warm and smooth sensation of the other's skin.

Taeyeon quickly finished healing the Lee and ran out of the room before she saw too much.