Chapter One Hundred Thirty One

Between Betrayal and Lust

Henry's mind was a blur, his heart was racing. He felt a little dizzy, still not quite grasping the situation. He liked the warm hand of Zhoumi on his back and the way Victoria smelled. It comforted him. He felt safe. Yet it was a bit creepy.

Victoria cupped his face and looked at him, eyes filled with love and tears. 'Are you alright?'

Henry could just stare and nod.

'I should have known!' Zhoumi whispered. 'The first time I saw you, you slightly reminded me of an old picture of my appa.'

Henry blinked and a frown appeared.

Zhoumi pulled Victoria into a kiss, squishing Henry in between them. 'Oh my love, we found our baby, our beautiful baby boy.' He whispered.

Henry felt a weird sensation taking over and slid into unconsciousness.

 

Donghae collapsed after all traces of Leeteuk had disappeared. He was beyond exhaustion. Everything hurt. He didn't regret his actions but still it didn't really bring him joy either. His mind stopped racing the second he felt familiar warm arms surrounding him, pulling him into the chest of the man he loved more than anything.

'It's okay.' Hyukjae whispered. 'Let it all out, baby.'

That's when Hae realised he was crying.

'It's alright, Hae. I understand, we all do. You had to do this.' Hyuk said softly, rubbing the other's back.

'Hyukkie.' Hae breathed. Then he fainted.

Siwon wanted to help lift the boy up but Hyuk got all protective and possessive. His royal blue eyes shot warnings at the Choi. Siwon raised both his hands and slowly walked backwards, indicating he meant no harm.

 

Kyu was kicking some rocks away, clearly sulking about something.

Sungmin observed him from a distance, trying to figure out the other's state of mind.

'What's with him?' Heechul wondered.

'Not sure yet.' Min answered.

'So how is it?' Heechul asked, his eyes still upon the hunter.

'Hmmm? What do you mean?' Min frowned as he looked at the Kim.

' with a hunter?' Heechul smirked.

Min started coughing, turning into a brighter shade of pink.

'It must be so .' Heechul sighed.

Sungmin tried to signal him to stop.

'And when you bury your fangs into his helpless neck, god that must be so arousing.' Heechul said dreamily.

Min found it hard to remember how to breath properly. He saw by the sharp movement of Kyu's head that the boy heard it all. He wanted to warn Heechul to stop but alas. TOP closed in, attracted by Min's weird flailing of the arms.

'Come on, Minnie, admit it. You top, right?' Heechul's playful eyes pierced into Min's shocked ones.

'What the are you saying?' Kyu raged as he pushed Heechul away from his boyfriend.

TOP frowned at the scene. He looked at Heechul as if he had lost his mind. 'I'm TOP.' He stated.

They all stared at him in confusion.

GD facepalmed. 'Dear lord.'

'GD? Why is Chullie hyung asking if Minnie hyung is TOP?' TOP whined.

'Not TOP, you infantile walking disaster of a vampire!' Heechul yelled. 'I asked him if he topped over Kyu in their scandalous bed activities.'

TOP tilted his head in utter lack of understanding.

A smirk appeared on Kyu's face. 'Seems our TOP is still very, very innocent.'

'Why don't we leave it at that.' GD said, his voice threatening.

'You see, my good boy, when two people love each other, usually one dominates the other.' Kyu continued, ignoring the vampire.

'Dominate?' TOP frowned.

'Bosses the other around.' Kyu enlightened. 'The top dominates the bottom.'

'Ooooohhhh that sounds like fun, I want to dominate!' TOP outed.

'You want to dominate who?' Heechul joined in, pushing a furious GD aside.

TOP was thinking.

'Yes, who do you want to play with?' Kyu encouraged.

TOP eyes lit up at the word 'play'. 'Hmmmm I want to play with Hae, Dae and Jae. I'll boss them around. I'll top them!'

Hyuk, who had lifted Hae onto his back, froze as he heard those words. Slowly he turned around and approached the tall, oblivious vampire.

'I dare you to say that again.' Hyuk growled.

'I'll top Hae?' TOP blinked.

'I'll burn down everything you hold dear, just cause you've said those words.' Hyuk hissed, ignoring Heechul and Kyu bursting out in laughter.