Chapter One Hundred Thirty

Between Betrayal and Lust

Leeteuk slowly leaned in. 'Over?' He tilted his head and smiled. A dimple appeared. 'I don't think so.'

'What? You think we need you to figure out who their child is?' Donghae huffed.

A slight frown appeared on the Park's face.

'You are so obvious.' Donghae smirked.

'Oh really? You are wounded. I'll get to him first.' Leeteuk yelled.

And that was all it took to confirm what Donghae had been thinking. Leeteuk acted faster than the speed of light. Hae didn't move, he just closed his eyes and prayed he was right. He opened them again as he felt some mud hit his cheek. Leeteuk had launched his attack and although Amber had been a tad late, she still hit the Park full on. And Hae had not been too late. He sighed in relief as his eyes scanned Henry safe and well within his conjured water shield.

Kyu immediately lifted his hand, ready to behead the Park but a hand stopped him. As he looked up, he saw the sapphire eyes of his best friend.

'No, everyone deserves a second chance.' Hae said gently.

'You're letting him live? He hurt everyone, he tortured the dragons, took their child away, played with our memories, made us hurt you, he shot Hyuk and he ing killed your parents!' Kyu was outraged.

'Yes.' Hae said. 'He did.' He slowly turned towards Leeteuk, who had used his last bit of energy to attack Henry. 'Are you still this blind?'

Leeteuk looked up, his glare murderous as he repeated the prophecy:

One day sapphire will rise

The pureness captures royal

The kindness melts silver

and awakens all.

One day all will unite

Mind, body, soul and nature combined.

On that day

All memories will flow

On that day

a new era starts with a downfall.

Hae just blinked, thinking the man had gone completely insane.

'Ahhh I see, the fire handler hasn't explained this prophecy to you.' Leeteuk smirked. 'Let me enlighten you. Sapphire, that would be you, seduces the royal pain in the fire handler. Your two faced behaviour links you to the silver eyed hunter and that causes him to awake. I think it was Mr. lightning over there that triggered it?' Leeteuk cocked his eyebrow up to Sungmin. 'Then you do your thing and all these fools follow you like sick, lost puppies. So the house of Choi loses their mind. The house of Kim offers their bodies and the hunters sell their soul. The memory part is about the dragon prince and princess. And the downfall, obviously, is yours truly...a.k.a. mine.' Leeteuk bowed his head sarcastically.

Hae let the information sink in. He grabbed the Park at his chin and forced him to look up. 'If that is a prophecy than sadly enough you made it a self fulfilling one.'

Leeteuk's eyes widened.

'If you hadn't killed my parents, I wouldn't have ended up in the orphanage, I probably wouldn't have met Kyu. By meeting Kyu and him becoming my best friend, I was saved from a certain slaughtering the minute he became a hunter. Think about it, if we never had met, he would have killed me in a heart beat as a hunter. If you wouldn't have messed us all up, Hyuk wouldn't have been so suspicious of me, he wouldn't have watched my every move, he wouldn't have chained me to him. We probably wouldn't have bonded. I still would have tried to bring peace but without these two, I doubt I would have succeeded.'

Silence fell upon them as they all processed Hae's words. Suddenly a faint sobbing was heard, they all looked at an emotional TOP.

'Hae, you said that so beautifully.' TOP wailed as he cried his eyes out.

'Aish, stop slobbering all over me, you big child.' GD said softly as he first wiped some tears away and then pressed the boy against his chest for comfort.

Hae's eyes went over the faces of those he loved. He saw Victoria and Zhoumi hugging Henry tight. He saw Choi's, Kim's, Lee's, hunters and dragons all together, all connected with each other. 'You gave me a second home, Leeteuk, without meaning to. And therefore I'll give you a second chance.'

Hyuk looked at his boyfriend. He couldn't contain all the emotions he was feeling.

Leeteuk was utterly confused. He had listened well and he had realised that he had caused his own downfall. Images of all his wrong doings flashed through his mind, terrifying him, haunting him. He looked at Vic and saw the disgust for him in her eyes. He looked at Heechul at gasped.

'You are too soft, Hae.' Heechul said as he glared at his former friend. He looked Leeteuk in the eye. 'You are dead for me.'.

'I think you misunderstood me.' Hae spoke, barely audible. He bowed to Luna and apologised. As he straightened his back, a fierceness was seen in his eyes. 'To release the memories, to release the curse you have put upon the dragons, I have no choice but to commit this act.' Hae said loud and clearly. He swallowed and forced to think of how Hyuk had looked after he was shot. 

They all felt it. The roar of nature. Hae lifted his arms and sapphire rays shot towards him from every living thing in his surrounding. He didn't have to beg for it, he was one with nature at the moment. The rays surrounded him, the sound of collapsing waves could be heard. Even the clouds gave their water. 'Be gone.' Hae spoke. It echoed all around them as the rays rushed towards the Park and pierced him. Leeteuk's eyes widened as he felt life leaving him. He found it ironic that even life abandoned him. His eyes locked with the water handler. He couldn't look away cause in those eyes he saw no anger, no hate. No cold feelings. Leeteuk felt how he was becoming lighter, it was as if the rays were caressing him now. With his final breath he expressed his last desperate thought. 'What have I done?' He breathed as his eyes fluttered shut. He could have sworn Hae's soothing voice resounded in his head. Rest in peace until we meet again.