Chapter One Hundred and Nine

Between Betrayal and Lust

Heechul finally had cornered one of the wolves. He approached it with care and right before he used his explosive power, the creatures suddenly vanished. Just like that. All of them.

Heechul screamed out his frustration and started kicking a random tree.

'So, that makes Kyu the winner, he killed 205, Hyuk 201, I killed 104, Siwon 54 and Heechul...zero.' GD smiled sweetly.

Heechul's face changed to purple.

Kyu leaned in and whispered. 'Even Sulli killed some.'

Heechul blew up the 200 year old oak he had been kicking.

'And that makes one tree on Heechul's list.' Hyuk laughed.

'Why did they disappear though?' Yeye wondered.

'I have a bad feeling.' Hae uttered.

'What do you mean? Are you hurt?' Hyuk started checking on his lover.

'No, but this was too easy.' Hae said.

'Hae is right.' Siwon agreed.

Luna teleported Onew, Henry, Amber and Taeyeon back to them. She ran up to Onew. 'How's your head?'

'Still throbbing. What did he do?'

'He infiltrated it.' Luna said. 'We have to keep you away from him.'

'How's Amber?' Hyuk asked Taeyeon.

'She's slowly recovering. We were just in time. A couple of minutes later and she would have died.'

'Okay, everyone sit down and rest.' Hyuk shouted while surrounding the area with a fire wall. He looked at the leaders and they gathered, pulling Luna with them.

'We would like to know, my lady, what the actual is going on.' Heechul said.

'Heechul!' Siwon warned.

'I don't care, I need answers!' He yelled back.

'Why Hae?' Hyuk asked.

'There are actually several reasons.' Luna sighed. 'Leeteuk didn't use to be like that. You of all people know this.' She eyed Heechul. 'But then he heard that prophecy. It haunted him. Drove him insane with paranoia.' Luna started shedding tears.

'So the prophecy got to him, what else?' Hyuk asked gently.

'It's very lonely to be a Park. We couldn't interfere, we saw horrible things throughout the ages and never ever could we help. It kills you slowly on the inside. My brother started to lose his soul bit by bit. In the beginning he cried a lot but after a couple of centuries he just didn't care anymore. Until he met the dragon princess.'

The leaders froze.

'The dragon.' Heechul whispered.

'For the first time ever, he fell in love, truly, madly, deeply. I had my caring brother back. The world is a better place when he's happy. All went well until the princess met the water handler, the previous one. She fell out of love with my brother and insanely in love with the Lee. It was unrequited though. That Lee was already trying to unite everyone in peace. The princess was obsessed with him and tried to help him. My brother fell into darkness. He had lost everything worth living for yet is doomed to live forever. So his attentions turned to the water handler.'

'I have no memories of that princess.' Hyuk said. 'What happened to her?'

'I don't know.' Luna said. 'I'm afraid to know.'

'What are Leeteuk's powers?' GD asked.

'Too many to list.' Luna said. 'But above all he can get into your head and he can borrow your power for a short while.'

'So right now he can imitate Onew's power?' Siwon said.

'Yes.'

'What's her name?' Hyuk asked.

'Hmmm?' Luna outed.

'The princess, her name, please.'

'Victoria.'

'Hae, Yeye, come here.' Hyuk ordered.

'Hyukkie?' Hae came running.

'Yeye, sense him.' Heechul caught on.

'Hyukkie, what is wrong?' Hae felt his lover's tension.

Hyuk cupped Hae's face and stared at it, ready to read any expression. 'Victoria' He said.

Hae blinked. 'What?'

'Victoria.'

Hae frowned and started chewing on his bottom lip. 'I think you mean 'victory' Hyukkie.'

Yesung shook his head. 'No recognition, if that is what you sought.' He said.

'Can Leeteuk erase or change memories?' GD asked.

'No' Luna said. 'Victoria could though.'

'Who is Victoria?' Hae asked.

'A princess.' Siwon responded.

Hae's eyes widened, a blush appeared.

'Oh no.' Kyu sighed.

'What?' Hyuk asked.

'I forgot how much...' Kyu started.

'A princess? Does she need saving? Let's save her! A real princess!' Hae squealed.

'....he loves fairy tales, especially a princess in danger.' Kyu deadpanned.