Chapter One Hundred and One

Between Betrayal and Lust

Hae refused to open up his eyes. He was sprawled all over the bed on his tummy. He knew Hyuk had left an hour earlier, mumbling something about meeting the leaders. The pillow he was hugging still smelled like Hyuk. A faint smile appeared as his thoughts wandered off towards his boyfriend. Suddenly he remembered he had lessons today. He jumped out of bed and rushed for the shower.

 

'We have to do something, our clan mates aren't stupid, you know. Min is already suspecting stuff.' Kyu said.

'So is Yesung.' Heechul nodded.

'Why don't you guys just tell them?' GD suggested.

'Are you insane?' Hyuk yelled. 'Do you have any clue what would happen?'

'Enlighten me?' GD said.

'Hae would cuff himself, walk up to Leeteuk and completely surrender himself.' Kyu sighed.

GD snorted. 'You are joking right?'

'That's what he basically did when Kyu awakened.' Siwon said, noting Hyuk clenching his fists and looking away.

GD's eyes widened in disbelief. 'Well that is plain...' He didn't see the others signaling him to stop talking. '...adorable.'

The others sighed in relief, knowing Hyuk couldn't stand anyone insulting his Hae.

'And stupid.' GD added.

Kyu slammed his head against the table as Heechul rolled his eyes. Siwon quickly prayed to all the gods he could think of.

'What did you call Hae?' Hyuk hissed, conjuring a fire ball.

GD gulped. 'Adorable?'

 

Onew, Amber, Sunny and Min were enjoying their breakfast in peace when Hae tripped into the kitchen, snatching away the toast Onew was about to bite in and Min's cup of coffee, ignoring their protests. He sipped quickly from the hot beverage, gave Min an offended glare before pouring the too sugary content into the sink. He went for Sunny's cup, drank it carefully and sighed in contentment.

'What's the rush?' Onew asked.

'I have class today and Mr. Lee will want me there at 8.30 sharp!' Hae said, tucking in the shirt of his old uniform.

'Thanks for the heads up, I will avoid that area of the house today.' Onew mumbled.

They heard knocking on the window and saw TOP outside. They opened the door and let him in.

'What brings you here?' Min asked amused by the other's big grin.

'I texted him.' Kyu's voice sounded from the door frame. Hyuk slipped passed the hunter and quickly kissed Hae. 'Morning, baby.'

Hae leaned against his lover. 'Hi, handsome.'

'I'll be right back, I need to get into my uniform as well, come along TOP.' Kyu said.

'Is Kyu going to school?' Hae frowned.

'No, he wants the tutoring from Mr. Lee as well.' Min deadpanned.

Hyuk spurted out his sip of coffee.

'That explains TOP being all giddy, he simply loved going to school back in the day.' GD smiled.

'Is there a reason why this should be a problem, Hyukjae?' Siwon asked, watching the Lee still trying to remember how to breath properly.

'N-no, I'm sure Mr. Lee won't mind.' Hae said nervously. 'Right, Hyukkie?'

 

Mr. Lee entered the classroom. His three students jumped up and bowed to him. He ignored the amused glint in Kyu's eyes and told them to sit down.

'Today's lessons will consist of conversational English, chemistry, biology, physics and P.E.' Mr. Lee stated, his eyes on Hae's rapidly spreading blush.

Hae groaned at the subjects.

'Is there a problem?' Mr. Lee's voice boomed.

Hae quickly shook his head.

'No, sir, no!' TOP yelled.

Kyu tried to hold his snicker.

'Mr. Choi, did I address you?'

Overenthusiastic TOP froze and then faintly said 'No, sir.'

Kyu had to admit Hyuk was great at playing this role.

 

The English lesson started.

'I want you to greet each other in proper English.' Mr. Lee ordered.

The three students obeyed and started greeting each other in their best English.

After they had discussed the weather, a good place to eat and their favourite football clubs Mr. Lee moved onto the next exercise.

'Donghae and Mr. Choi, pretend Mr. Cho has inveeted you to a party.' Mr. Lee said.

'Invited!' Hae shouted before gasping and covering his mouth with a hand.

Mr. Lee turned almost purple.

'You two converse with one another, while I'll take Donghae outside for a minute.' Mr. Lee growled. He grabbed Hae by the wrist, ignoring the latter's yelp and dragged him into the hallway, hearing the other two bursting out in laughter.

Mr. Lee slammed Hae against the wall. 'Listen up, you little brat, stop making a fool out of me or else....'

Hae bit his lip, he was so incredibly . 'Or else?'

Something flickered in Hyuk's eyes. 'You just earned yourself some detention.' Mr. Lee pulled Hae's head back roughly by his hair. He slammed his lips onto the boy's. He pushed his tongue inside, twirled it around Hae's until the boy was a mess. 'Don't ever forget who's in charge here.'

'N-No, sir.' Hae breathed, his eyes hooded, barely registering anything but the other's intense lust.