Inspiration

When A Writer Falls In Love

 

“Ugh,”I sighed as plopped down in my seat. Today was a math day, and math days meant bad teaching.

It was the first day of my junior year in high school. I was new to the Seoul area, I had actually come from California. I know, Korean-American … everyone must hate me. Surprisingly, no one noticed I was foreign. Perks of appearance, eh?

I got out that disgusting notebook I had to buy for this insignificant class. My insides were already screaming in pain, wanting to leave. Everything was just so… perfect. The desks were clean, the floors were clean, the people all looked the same…that was, until Mr. Perfect sat down next to me.

Love can be an odd feeling. The second I looked at him, inspiration ran through me like a shock. I had an urge to whip out my journal and write about him. Write him into situations, write a love story between us. You see, writers can have these feelings by simple looks such as these. I could already feel myself bubbling up with ideas. But then, like all sad endings, a girl with an unusually short skirt walked up to him and winked.

“WHYYYYYYY!?!?!?!?” my mind screamed.

I know, you’re probably panicking at the fact I didn’t squeak or gasp or randomly abuse the word “ottoke” or “wae.” Perks of being American, yo.

I already missed California. The weather was better, there weren’t annoying uniforms, and not all cute guys were taken.

I looked back up at my lost case, only to see that the guy had glared the girl back into her cave.

Bubbly mode on.

He sat down and looked at me.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.

I shot him a small smile and nodded, then quickly looked away to let my hair cover my face.

I hope my face isn’t red omg is my face red omg it looks bad when it’s reeeeed.

I heard a small laugh coming from the general direction to my right.

He sits to my right what if he’s laughing no no nooooo.

I then tucked my hair behind my ear and focused my vision to the projected image on the right side of the board.

Thank you, crappy teacher, for putting mr. projector on the right side of the classroom. Now I can see mr. perfect in my peripheral vision.

The teacher then walked into the class room.

Botox, much?

“Good morning, class.”

What, is this kindergarten?

Everyone got up in unison.

“Good morning, teacher.”

The teacher then shot a glare at me.

Great.

“You. Why aren’t you getting up?”

I racked my brain for an excuse.

“I apologize teacher, I injured myself dancing, and it is difficult for me to get up.” This was partially true.

A few kids snickered in class. But not Mr. Perfect.

“Are you new?” the teacher asked calmly.

I nodded my head in a puppy like manner.

“Kevin!” the teacher barked. “Show…”

“Eun Mi,” I said.

“Yes, familiarize Eun Mi with the school,” the teacher stated.

Mr. Perfect nodded and motioned towards the door.

WHAT!? MR. PERFECT IS GIVING ME A SCHOOL TOUR!? OMG THIS IS LIKE A FANFICTION!!!

A.N// Okay... how was the first chappie? I hope you all enjoyed it^^ Anyway, I dont really have an image yet....ehhh i'll probably ask a graphic shop or something idkkkk T.T Well please comment/feedback/subscribe~! Heh, I know, this is a short AN but the presidential debate is on sooo yeah.

Um if you guise comment, I will be very very happy.

COMMENTS = FASTER UPDATES

Yeah, my writing is popular enough to use that bribery lol

Okaaaaay. 

PIRATES~!