Calling cottonSHINeeCandy -- Miss Bookworm

╰☆╮ l e м o n ĸ ι ѕ ѕ e ѕ one-ѕнoт reqυeѕт ѕнop {Closed}╰☆╮

Miss Bookworm 

By: AienaFireka97

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I walk slowly to the book store. The main purpose is I want to buy the latest book. Yes, I’m a bookworm and I love reading books. Why? You have a problem with it? Tell me what type of books you want, I’ll recommend you some good books.

I know all the books in every book stores in my hometown, Gyeonggi-do. Oh, very rude of me! I forgot to introduce myself to the one who reads this story. My name is Choi Minra and I’m a bookworm. Yeah, you’ve already know that. I’m sorry, my bad. I’m currently a collegian, majoring chemical engineering (A/N: IDK what’s this is ><” I just look up in the web. XD).

It’s my free day since it is holiday. I usually use my spare time to roam around book stores. I walk and walk until I find my first destination. I slowly and gently push the door and the door makes a squeaky sound. The owner of the shop turns to me and greets me.

“Good morning, Minra.” she greets. I chuckle and greet her back.

“Good morning, omma. Any new books here?” I call Madam Hwang omma because she sometimes treats me like her daughter. She doesn’t have children after all. She nods her head and ducks under the counter. I wait for her and she finally shows up with a stack of books on her hands.

“Whoa, that’s a lot.” Madam Hwang wipes her sweats.

“Yeah, I keep these for you. These books came a week ago.” I reach out one of the book and begin reading its synopsis one by one. All the books are interesting. I can’t choose one book. Well, I’ve to admit that I’m not that rich. I’m just an average girl.

The door suddenly opens by someone. A tall boy with short, black hair enters the store. His eyes are swollen, crying? I guess. He looks here and there, searching for books maybe. I ignore him and continue deciding my book.

“Welcome.” Madam Hwang greets him. He just nods and bows his head. He walks around the book stores, searching a book.

“Well, omma. I can’t decide which one that I should choose. Any recommend?”

“How about you buy this one.” Madam Hwang takes a thick, green book and gives it to me.

“I think this story suitable to you since you’re an adult now.” Adult? I’m the first year of adult. It’s kinda awkward when she calls me that.

-Kring! Kring!-

“Oh, I need to pick that up first. Go and read its synopsis. That story is good.” she says and leaves the counter, going inside a room. The tall boy walks to the counter and stands beside me. Okay, it’s kinda awkward here. The boy breaks the awkward atmosphere.

“I see you can’t choose an interesting story.” he says. I look at him and slightly nod my head. Again, the awkward silence comes across and says hi. I wait for Madam Hwang to finish her phone call.

“Where do you from?” he suddenly asks again. I widen my eyes. Hey, I’m from Korea. Why would you ask that? Geez.

“Erm, I’m a pure Korean.” I say. He nods his head.

“I’m from China actually.” Like would I care? I didn’t even ask you. But, you speak well and fluently. Okay.

“Oh, I see.” I try to end up the conversation but he keeps talking to me, pretty annoying.

“My name is Tao. And you are?”

“My name is my name. Why you want to know anyway?” I shoot him.

“Oh, I don’t like this person.” he shoots me back. What the fudge? Oh, my. He’s pretty annoying, seriously annoying. I don’t know what to answer now. My face becomes red as a ripe tomato. Madam Hwang comes out from the room.

“Okay, have you made your decision?” she asks.

“Yes, I chose this and I want to go now.” I quickly put the money on the counter and take the book. I want to escape from him. He always asks such annoying questions.

I push the door and go to my next destination, café of course since I haven’t taken my breakfast yet. After a long refreshing walk, I finally arrive at a cute café. My stomach is rumbling, begging for some food. I pat my stomach and go inside the café. I don’t know why but I feel something different on me. Oh, well! I don’t want to know.

As I enter the café, my best friend, Kyungsoo greets me as well as Luhan.

“Hey, there! Long-time no see.” Kyungsoo high-fives me. Then, I hug him.

“Hey, hey! Don’t forget about me. I’m still existing, okay.” Luhan teases. I turn to Luhan and hug him.

“Don’t worry. I didn’t forget about you because you’re my best friend.” I say and tickle him. Luhan chuckles while I’m tickling him. Kyungsoo taps his foot.

“These actions are prohibited in my store.” he says and pushes both of us away. I begin tickling him too.

“I know you’re just jealous right.” Luhan laughs loudly, making the costumers feel weird. Then, he stops laughing and bows continuously in front of his costumers.

“I’m sorry.” he says and runs away. Kyungsoo and I begin to chuckle.

“I see you brought a friend of yours.” Kyungsoo suddenly stops laughing and points at a person behind me. I frown and look behind.

Oh, my. It’s him again! That tall boy who always asked weird and random questions!

“I don’t know him. Please, don’t follow me.” I say in an angry tone and begin searching for a seat.

“Hey, you forgot your bag.” I turn my head and blush. Oh, my! What am I going to do now? I just scolded him and he has my bag. How can I forget my own bag? Okay, now I know why I’m feeling different. I forgot my bag. How stupid am I. I mentally palm my face.

The tall boy walks to me and hands out the bag. My hands are trembling. I slowly take my bag and put it gently on the chair beside me. Then, I bow my head to him.

“Thank you and I’m sorry for ignoring you.” he chuckles and pulls a seat in front of me. The tall boy lands its on it.

“Since I help you, I think you need to treat Me.” he says and curves a naughty smirk. Oh, my gosh! He has a charming smile! No way! Don’t say that I fall for him. Choi Minra, calm down! I take a deep breath and let the air inside me out.

“Okay, I’ll treat you. But only if you will never disturb me again.” he taps his chin and smirks.

“But what if I want to disturb you?” Ouch, now what? I try to think a good idea. Think, Minra! Think! You must get out from this situation!

“DEAL!” he suddenly shouts. What? What he’s talking about? Dealing for what? I make a blur face. He laughs and pinches my cute, chubby cheek.

Aigoo~ You’re so cute. Can I call you miss bookworm since you love reading book.” he slightly chuckles. Did he just call me cute? Oh, my God! I’m blushing!

“Excuse me, what are you dealing for?” I ask him. Luhan comes and put the menu list on the table. Suddenly, Luhan chuckles and smiles at me. He makes his ‘I-see-you-have-a-boyfriend’ face. I send him a death glare. Oh, no! He’s misunderstanding! This tall boy is not my boyfriend and I don’t even know his name.

“By the way, my name is Tao.” he suddenly says and continues searching for a drink since I’ll treat him. Did he just read my mind? Luhan runs away while laughing, laughing like a hyena.

“Yes, I can read your mind.” My jaw suddenly drops. What the fudge? Are you fudging kidding me? No way, man. Kyungsoo comes and he takes the order. Before he leaves, he pats Tao’s back. I frown.

“You made a right choice.” he says and laughs like hyena. It’s really annoying! Oh, God please help me!

15 minutes later, our orders arrive. We begin to eat it slowly.

“Thanks for treating Me.” he says with his mouthful. Yucks, that’s disgusting!

“Yah, stop talking while you’re eating.” he nods he head and grins. Yucks, the chocolate stain sticks on his teeth! I stare at my drink as he sips his hot chocolate. I sip mine as well.

“Hey, there’s something on your face.” Tao says. He takes out a tissue and slowly approaches me. Then, he wipes the chocolate stain on my face. My face begins to blush. It is my first time though. I smile shyly.

“Hey, it’s my first time seeing you smile to Me.” he teases. I widen my eyes. I think my eyes are going to pop out from its place. Yeah, right. I’ll smile if only you don’t disturb me. It’s seriously annoying.

“Yeah, right.” I say indifferently. I turn my attention to Luhan who is chuckling at the counter. His eyes are eyeing on me and Tao.

“Erm, hey. You gave me a nickname. That is Miss Bookworm. So, what can I call you?” I awkwardly rub the back of my neck. He then puts down his macaroon and wipes his mouth.

“You can call me Mr Panda.” WTF! Mr Panda? That’s a silly name. Can I call him Mr Panda? He doesn’t look like panda. Moreover, that name doesn’t suit his appearance.

“I know. That name is not cool. But that’s people call Me.” okay, I don’t want arguing with him. If he says so. I’ll call him Mr Panda.

---

It’s been four months now. Mr Panda always calls me until late night. Once, we chatted and messaged until 4 in the morning. I don’t know why but I begin to like him. Ever since I met him at the book store, I could feel like we are destined to be together.

Every week, I’ll receive a gift from him. Do you want to know what he gives me every week? He gives me books! And all the books that he gives are written by my favourite author!

-Dring! Dring!-

My phone suddenly rings, making me snap out from my daze. I reach out my phone and look at the caller ID. It’s Tao again. I slide my index finger on the screen.

“Nae, oppa.” I sing. I usually call him oppa instead of calling him Mr Panda. Yeah, you’re right. Maybe I’ve feelings toward him. But I don’t know how to confess to him.

“I want to meet you at _______ right now! It’s urgent!” he says and hangs up. What? Something urgent? I quickly grab my coat and I sling my bag on my shoulder. I run toward the place that he mentioned earlier. Then, I see him under an apple tree. He sits on the bench and reads a book.

“Oppa, why do you want to see me?” I take a deep breath because I’m too tired running to the park. Then, he looks and me and curves the sweetest smile ever! He instructs me to sit on the bench while he goes to buy food. I follow his orders.

It’s been 30 minutes now. He hasn’t shows up yet. I wait and wait for him. My hands start to freeze since it’s a very cold day. I look at the children who are with their parents. They seem happy, really happy. Oh, I hope Tao and I can have a family like that. I smile and swing my leg forward and backward.

Suddenly, it’s dark. I can’t see anything. I don’t know what’s happening.

“Shoo~ it’s me, Tao. Follow me.” it is Tao. He grabs my hand and brings me to a place that I didn’t know.

“Oppa, where are you going to take me?” I ask. He didn’t answer. I walk step by step. Then, he lets go of my hand. I’m panicking that moment. I quickly open my blindfold and rub my eyes as the sun’s shining on the sky.

“Oppa?” I look my surrounding. It’s really beautiful. The place was already decorated by someone. I see a banner, hanging on two trees. It wrote;

Choi Minra, would you be mine? I’ll love you with all my heart. The moment I entered the book store, I felt like I was destined to meet you. Do you love me because I love you?

I cup my mouth. My eyes can’t believe what they are seeing right now. Tears begin falling from my eyes. Then, I feel like someone hugs me. I turn my head.

“Well, you had saw it right? So?” Tao back hugs me. I slowly nod my head. He’s finally confessing to me now. I’m really happy. Boy, I can’t explain how happy I am. He turns my body so that he can face me. We make an eye contact. As I expected, he will kiss me. I close my eyes and I can feel his lips press against mine. We stay like that for 4 minutes.

From that day, my life becomes happier. I’m glad that my parents accept him even though he’s not a pure Korean blood.

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Thanks for requesting! Come again from our shop. Please ignore those typos or grammar errors. XD English is not my native language. I hope u like this story. I tried my best to provide the best story for my readers. ^^ Please comment after receive. Nae~ Vote is appreciate. And please, don't unsubscribe after receiving ur one-shot. Have a great day!

profile credit;

    © miss_lollipop - baby spring