Calling edlyns - Nice Guys

╰☆╮ l e м o n ĸ ι ѕ ѕ e ѕ one-ѕнoт reqυeѕт ѕнop {Closed}╰☆╮

Nice Guys

By: Chammyunnie143

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

 

“Hyung, wake up.” Minho called. “We have dance practice at eight.”

“What time is it?” Kibum groaned.

“7:30” Minho replied.

“Give me five more minutes.”

“But we need to get ready now.”

“Hey! Who is the hyung here?”

“If you don’t get up, I’m going to send Onew hyung in with some cold water.”

Kibum let out and angry sigh and sat up. “Fine, I’m up.” He grumbled.

“Good!” Minho exclaimed. “We’re leaving in a few minutes.” Kibum nodded and Minho hurried out of the room. After a few stretches and long yawns, Kibum finally got out of bed and made his way to the washroom to get ready. Once finished, he headed into the living room where the other members were waiting.

“Finally!” Onew sighed. “Let’s head out. We’ve only got the practice room for an hour before SJ has their practice.” Everyone agreed and they headed for the practice room where they practiced ‘Sherlock’.

Onew: Jigeum nae apae neoneun shiljaehaji ana
Boonmyung aljiman neoreul shimmoonhagaesseo

Jonghyun: Naega wonhan daedap neoneun algo isseo ne ipsooli

Minho: Bitnatda sarajyeo

“Bitnaneun SHINee!!!” A voice chanted from behind them. The guys stopped what they were doing and turned to see a girl standing at the door, smiling brightly. “Hi~” She greeted.

“Ji Min-ah!!” Onew hollered as he walked up to her. “What have I told you about interrupting our practices?”

“I brought food.” Ji Min replied cutely, waving the bags in front of him. Onew stood there for a moment, contemplating what he should do. Finally he said, “Aish~ bring it over quickly.” Ji Min giggled lightly as she made her way to the members. Kibum subconsciously began fixing his hair, causing Jonghyun, Minho and Taemin to roll their eyes.

It was no secret to the members that Kibum had a big crush on Onew’s little sister. Whenever she was around, he was no longer the almighty Key. He was the shy Kim Kibum. “What did you bring?” Onew asked, searching through the many bags Ji Min had brought.

“Galbi, kimchi, japchae, bulgogi and your favorite...” She opened a bag and pulled out a box with a roster on the front. “Chicken!”

“Wah~!” Onew exclaimed, grabbing the box from her hand and ruffling her hair. “What would I do without my favorite dongseng?” Ji Min giggled.

“Why did you bring all this food so suddenly?” Jonghyun asked, shoving some kimchi into his mouth.

“I wanted to celebrate!” Ji Min explained.

“Celebrate what?” Onew asked, his mouth stuffed with chicken.

“This week, we’re finally shooting the drama ‘Nice Guys Never Win’.”

“That’s right!” Taemin exclaimed. “You play Kibum hyung’s love interest in that drama, right?”

“Yup!” she said, walking over to Kibum and linking their arms together. “I’m really excited to be working with you, my Kyungsoo.”

“I just hope your acting is better than your aegyo.” Kibum joked. Ji Min punched his arm playfully, making him blush.

“Stop~” Onew whined. “I don’t want to be reminded of the fact that a fellow member and my little sister will be playing lovey dovey for everyone to see.”

“It’s just a show.” Ji Min sighed.

“It’s still weird.” Onew mumbled. Ji Min shrugged and glanced at her watch.

“I have to go.” She said, walking to the door. “Enjoy your lunch and I’ll see you all later. Especially you, Kibum.” She waved goodbye to her friends and walked out the door, leaving SHINee alone in the dance room.

A few days later

Ji Min and Key sat next to each other, getting their makeup done while going over the script. Key had gone over it many times before, but there was one particular scene that made him incredibly nervous. “I think I’m going crazy.” He mumbled.

“Why?” Ji Min asked, not looking up from her script.

“This script is ridiculous.” He said. “It says, ‘Kyungsoo and Yoon Ji meet up after years of being apart, Yoon Ji spots one of her exes and in an attempt to hide, she forces Kyungsoo to kiss her’. Isn’t it a bit unusual to kiss someone you just met?” Key asked.

“I don’t think so,” Ji Min protested. “Our characters have known each other since they were little, so their basically starting something they hadn’t finished.”

“Still,” Key sighed. “It seems kind of rushed. Things like this don’t happen in real life.”

“Kibum-ah…” Key turned his attention to Ji Min, who was smiling cheerfully. “Are you afraid to kiss me?” Key was a bit taken aback by her question. He was definitely nervous about the kiss scene but it didn’t necessarily mean he was scared, did it?

“Yeah right.” He scoffed. “You’re the one who should be afraid. A lot of people say that if you kiss me, you might fall in love.”

“Who says that?” She asked. “Jonghyun?” He gave her a bad look and she giggled, patting his shoulder lightly. “It’s alright, we’re friends. It shouldn’t be awkward between us, right?” If she only knew how he really felt about her. A man peeked his head into the room, breaking Key’s train of thought. “We need you two on set.” He announced.

“Okay.” Key and Ji Min replied. They walked onto the set and the director went over the script once last time before putting them in place and starting the scene.

“Quiet on set!” The director announced. “Ready? Action!”

**********

[Kyungsoo ran through the street, taking any short cut he could to avoid being late for school. He ran through an alley and back into the street where he bumped into a girl carrying a bunch of books. They both fell to the ground, causing the girl’s things to scatter across the street.]

Yoon Ji: Seriously?! [kicks her feet in anger.] Don’t you watch were your going??

Kyungsoo: [jumps to his feet.] I’m really sorry.

[Kyungsoo helps Yoon Ji to her feet. She dusted herself off and looked at the man who had tackled her, making sure to get every detail in case she had to report him to the police, but he looked strangely familiar. ]

Yoon Ji: Do I know you?

Kyungsoo: [examines Yoon Ji’s face.] I don’t think so...

Yoon Ji: [walks in a circle around him as if stalking a prey.] You look like someone I grew up with. [examines his face once more] Kyungsoo?

Kyungsoo: [surprised.] How do you know me?

Yoon Ji: Don’t you recognize me?

Kyungsoo: You can’t possibly be… Yoon Ji.

Yoon Ji: You do remember! [hugs him] I thought I would never see you again! [pulls away and smiles] What have you been up to?

Kyungsoo: The usual… I’ve been going to school, hanging with friends, playing a lot of sports.

[Suddenly, she pulled back into the alley and leaned against the wall, pulling Kyunsoo close so that she was hiding her face in his uniform jacket.]

Kyungsoo: W-what are you doing?

Yoon Ji: I just saw my ex-boyfriend! [looks up from Kyungsoo’s jacket and sees her ex-boyfriend walking towards them.] Oh no! He saw us!

**********

This was it. The kiss was just seconds away and Kibum’s heart was pounding against his chest. “What am I going to do?” She asked, looking at Kibum. “Kiss me.” She said.

“W-what?” Kibum asked, trying his very best to stay in character. Ji Min looked back at her ‘ex-boyfriend’ and saw that he was just a few feet away from them. She quickly grabbed onto Kibum’s collar and pulled him into a deep kiss.

Kibum froze. ‘This is actually happening.’ He thought. ‘I’m kissing Ji Min.’ It felt like the world had stopped and no one else mattered. But all that fell apart when a voice said, “Hey Yoon Ji…” Ji Min pulled away from Kibum and turned to the other actor. Kibum frowned. It was sad to know that Ji Min was in fact acting, when it felt completely real.

“Hi Hwan Jae…” Ji Min replied. The actor called Hwan Jae turned his attention to Kibum.

“Who is this?” He asked.

“This is my boyfriend,” Ji Min replied. “His name is Kyungsoo.”

“It’s nice to meet you.” The actor said. Kibum nodded, but kept his attention on Ji Min. “Well it was nice seeing you again Yoon Ji.” The actor finished and walked off. Ji Min continued acting and turned to Kibum happily. “I think we fooled him. Thanks Kyung--” Before she could finish, Kibum pulled her into another kiss. She was surprised by his action. This wasn’t a part of the script, but somehow it felt right. Her eyes slowly closed and once again it felt like they were the only people in the whole world.

When they finally pulled away from each other, reality sunk in and they realized what they had done. They quickly turned away from each other. Key hit his head repeatedly and Ji Min smiled happily. “CUT!!” the director screamed. “NG!! What do you think you’re doing?? Where in the script does it say to kiss her again?!”

“Director Kim!” One of the producers called.

“What??” the director exploded.

“You may want to come and see this.” The producer said. The director sighed angrily and made his way to the camera. As he reviewed the scene, he looked more and more satisfied with the outcome. He turned his attention back to Ji Min and Kibum who were still turned away from each other. “You two!” He called. “Go take a break while I think about this.”

“Yes sir.” They replied. Kibum hurried away as Ji Min watched him, smiling as she made her way to the coffee stand. Kibum paced back and forth in the dressing room. “Kibum, you idiot!” He scolded himself. “How could I be so careless? Ji Min probably thinks I’m crazy! And to top it off, I probably messed up the scene and we have to do it over again.”

“Kibum-shi.” One of the producers called. “The director wants to see you.”

“O-okay.” Kibum stuttered. He made his way on set nervously, thoughts of him being fired and Ji Min hating him for the rest of his life filled his head. He walked up to the director and cleared his throat. “You called for me sir.” He said.

“Kibum-ah…” The director said. “You must know that I was very upset with the change in script that you so boldly made while filming.”

“Yes sir.” Kibum replied.

“But after reviewing it for a while, I decided to keep it.”

“Huh?”

“It matches the scene well and it looked very realistic, so I will keep it. I have talked with Ji Min and she gladly agreed to keep it as well. What do you think?”

“U-umm… If you think it’s best to keep it, then I absolutely agree.”

“Great! We’re going to continue shooting the rest of the scene, so get into place.”

“Yes sir.” Kibum bowed and rushed to his place. Ji Min was already in her spot getting a touch up on her makeup. Once the makeup artists left, Kibum took a deep breath and stepped in front of her. Ji Min smiled, sending Goosebumps down Kibum’s spine. “Hi…” He muttered.

“Hi.” Ji Min replied.

“So, I guess I should probably explain myself.”

“For what?”

The kiss…”

“Oh~ I thought it was a great idea! You’re really good at improvising a scene Kibum. Even the director was happy with the outcome.”

“Y-yeah, the thing is… I wasn’t improvising. I actually wanted to kiss you.” Kibum held his breath. This confession was going to determine whether she was going to hate him forever or just shake it off and stay friends. “I know,” Ji Min replied with a smile as bright as the sun. “I wanted to kiss you too.”

“Y-you did??” Kibum asked. Ji Min nodded.

The truth is, I’ve had a crush on you for a really long time.”

“Really?!”

“Yeah, but the fact that you were in the same group as my brother, I thought it would be weird between us. But as time went by, I got to know you more and that’s when I realized that I really, really liked you, but I didn’t know how you felt about me.”

“I had a crush on you too! Since the first time I saw you, I couldn’t stop thinking about you.”

“That’s good to hear.” Ji Min giggled. It was quiet for a while, then Kibum broke the awkward silence. “Ji Min-ah…” he called.

“Yes?” Ji Min replied.

“Since we’ve known each other for a while now and we’ve finally confessed our feelings.” He said. “Would it be wrong to ask if you could be my girlfriend?”

“What about Onew oppa?” Ji Min asked.

“He’ll learn to live with it.” Kibum complained. Ji Min giggled and replied, “I would love to be your girlfriend.”

“Let’s finish the scene!” The director announced. Ji Min and Kibum smiled. Now that they knew how they felt about each other, acting like they liked each other was no problem. This was the start of a beautiful relationship.

“Ready?! Action!!

**********

Author’s note: Hihi~ I’m so sorry this took long! I’ve had a really busy weekend. I hope that this is what you were looking for. I definitely had a lot of fun writing this story! Hope you liked it!

--chammyunnie143

 

 yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

 Comment after you receive it. ^o^ Thanks for requesting. :D Vote is appreciate.

profile credit;

    © miss_lollipop - baby spring