Calling Hanbyul07 - A Nerd's Love Story

╰☆╮ l e м o n ĸ ι ѕ ѕ e ѕ one-ѕнoт reqυeѕт ѕнop {Closed}╰☆╮

ANerd's Love Story

By: AienaFieka97

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

 

-Kring!-

The school bell just rang. I walk slowly to my class that located at the third floor. As I enter my class, the students are playing among themselves. Some of the students are playing paper aeroplanes and some of them are chatting and texting. I walk lazily to my seat and put my bag on the chair.

Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Woo Hanbyul. I’m a nerd. I repeat. I’m a nerd. Yeah, people use to call me nerd because I love wearing big, thick glasses. I love going to the library and I love Mathematics. Hell, yes! I’m a Maths freak. Well, who cares if I have a unique sobriquet?

Suddenly, there is a commotion. A tall prefect goes inside my class. He is holding a sheet. I don’t want to know what’s on the paper so I take out my favourite story book.

“The name I that call, please meet Mr Kwon at his office by this recess.” the prefect says. I continue reading my book and didn’t bother to know it.

“Woo Hanbyul.” he says. I look up and widen my eyes. We meet eyes. The students are staring at me.

“Me?” I point at myself. Then, he nods his head.

“Please meet Mr Kwon at his office this recess.” he says and leaves my class. The whole class starts to gossip especially the girls.

“I heard that Mr Kwon lost his wallet while he was at the library yesterday. And the only one who was at the library was she. That nerd.” one of my classmates says. I roll my eyes and continue reading my book.

“Oh, I see! Well, she’s innocent at the outside but a devil in the inside.” I clench my fists. Every day is like this. I always have to face catch-22. My homeroom teacher comes in. Then, we begin our lessons for today.

-Kring!-

It’s time for recess. I’ve to go to Mr Kwon’s office. As I walk downstairs since his office is located there, a group of girls come and stand in front of me. I give them a death glare. Yes, I always meet situation like this. Like, EVERY DAY!

“I heard that you stole Mr Kwon’s wallet.” one of the es says. I roll my eyes.

“I’m not the one who stole it. I don’t know anything about that wallet.” I say. Then, she takes a step forward to me. So, I take a step backward.

“Where do you think you’re going?” she says and grabs my arm. I try to keep a distance from her. She laughs. Her friends laugh too.

“Hey, what’s going on here?” a voice yells. The girls jump in shock and run away. I fix my uniform and my thick glasses.

Are you alright?” he asks. I nod my head up and down. We meet eyes. I don’t know why, my heart skips a beat when we meet eyes.

“If that so, I’ll get going now. Take care.” he says and walks away. My heart beats. My face blushes like a mad. Oh, my God! What am I thinking about? I shake my head and go to the office.

I slowly knock the door. Then, a hoarse voice calls my name. I open the door and bow to Mr Kwon.

“You want to see me Mr Kwon?” I ask. He nods his head and instructs me to sit on the chair. I land my on the chair and cross my leg.

“Congratulation, Miss Woo.” he says. I tilt my head. My hand automatically moves and taps my head. Congratulation? Congratulation for what?

“Erm, what do you mean by that, Mr Kwon?” I ask. He hands me a paper. I take it from his hand and read it.

‘Congratulation, you were chosen to join ________ Camp.’I read it to myself. I look at Mr Kwon who is sitting in front of me. He smiles.

“This is the camp that you always wanted, right?” I nod my head and give him a big, cheerful smile. Like seriously, I have always wanted to join this camp since I was in fifth grade. It’s been 4 years now.

“I think that’s all. You may go now. But, send this application before 4thSeptember.” he says and waves me a goodbye. I smile and mentally jump happily. As I open the door, students are staring at me.

‘What are they looking at?’I mentally say to myself. I walk quickly to my homeroom. I smile all the time. Yes, my dream comes true.

---

It’s the red letter day. I already pack my stuffs earlier that it should. I’m too excited to join that camp. My father sends me to my school.

“Hanbyul-ah, take care okay?” he says before speeding up to the town. I wave to him.

“Hey.” I turn around and see that guy, the guy who saved me from the es.

“Hey.” I answer him nervously.

“You join the camp too?” he asks. I slowly nodded my head and curve a smile to him.

“Well, me too! But, I’ll be the facilitator at that camp.” We walk to the lobby while waiting the others. Okay, it’s a bit awkward here since I don’t even know his name. So, how am I going to do now? I don’t even know how to start a conversation. I’m a klutz! I mentally palmed my face.

“By the way, I’m Myungsoo, Kim Myungsoo.” he hands out his hand for a hand shake. I look at his hand.

“My name is Woo Hanbyul.” I bow. He smiles and turns his attention to the front. We wait for the teachers but no sign of them. Awkward silence comes across. I take a peek at him. He whistles and slowly swings his legs.

-Hon!-

We look at each other. It’s them, the teachers. I take my backpack and stand up. He does the same too. A male teacher takes our backpacks and puts it inside the car boot. The journey to the campsite takes 15 minutes since it near from our school. I sit beside him. He heart skips a beat again. I don’t know why. Did I fall in love with him?

---

We had just arrived at the campsite. After registering, I go to the seminar room. I notice that I’ve been eyed by someone. But, I don’t know who it is. I meet new friends at the first day. We then have been divided into 6 groups. Each group has 5 members. I’m in the group 1. Myungsoo and Luhan are my facilitators while Suho and Haewon are my teammates. I’m in the same group with Jessica and Aewook too. I met Jessica earlier because we share the same room. I met Aewook since I was young but then, I transferred to a new school. So, we’ve lost contact. Now, Aewook and I are united again.

Since we begin our group discussion, I notice that Suho always stares at me. Sometimes, we meet eyes. Same goes to Myungsoo. They always stare at me. But for some odd reasons, I feel like I’m falling in love with them.

Should I be honest with Myungsoo?

“Okay, we’ve finish.” Suho says loudly. The participants look at him weirdly. Suho sheepishly smiles and bows to them. I let out a light chuckle. Suho looks at me and curves a smile. My heart melts. He has a charming smile that I didn’t even notice. I smile back at him. Myungsoo stares at us. His smile falls.

Suho sends our report to the moderator. The moderator gives thumbs up to us. Suho jumps happily and smiles at me. And again, my heart skips a beat.

---

The next morning, we gather at the assembly point where we are going to have morning exercises. I laugh so hard when Suho is chosen to be the leader. Somehow, my heart beats when he throws a sweet smile to me. I can feel the butterflies fly in my stomach.

Okay, I really need to confess to him but how about Myungsoo? I love him too.

We finish the exercises. I sit under a tree and drink my water. My body is sweating so hard. Maybe I’m not active enough in co-curricular activities since I’m busy with my book. I wipe the sweats on my face. Suddenly, a shadow falls on me. I look up and see a figure.

“Hi, you look tired.” he says. I twitch my eyes brows.

“Can’t you see me? It’s me, Suho.” he says. I widen my eyes since I didn’t use my specs.

“Oh, it’s you! Sorry, I didn’t wear my specs today.” I say shyly. He sits beside me. He looks tired too. I offer him my drink.

“It’s alright. I already drank mine.” he says and smiles. That smile never fails to make me happy. I reply his smile. An awkward silence happens between us. Oh, my God! I don’t know how to start a conversation.

“I--” we both say.

“Erm, you go first.” he says.

“No need. You go first.” I offer to him.

“Well, I have a problem with my yeoja chingu. So, maybe you can help me with this. I know, we just met. But can you please help me?” he says and looks in my eyes with his kitty eyes.

What? He has a yeoja chingu? My heart starts to break. I’m seriously upset, shattered.

“Oh, I don’t know how to help since I don’t have a namja chingu. I’m so sorry.” I reply with a smile. But, deep inside my heart, I’m seriously upset.

“Oh, okay. That’s alright. So, what were you wanted to say with me?” he asks. I look into his eyes. Then, I shake my head as a no.

“Nothing.” I simply say.

‘Damn you Hanbyul! He has a yeoja chingu! You don’t have a chance!’I mentally curse myself.

“Okay then. I need to go.” he says and stands up. He stretches his arms and waves at me. I wave back. As he gone from my sight. I cry as hard as I can. Tears fall from my eyes. I just met him, so what? I don’t know why but I love him more than I love Myungsoo. Then, another shadow falls on me. I’m still crying, didn’t bother who’s that person is.

Are you alright?” a deep voice asks. I look up with my teary eyes. It’s him, Kim Myungsoo. I lower my head and slowly nod. He sits down in front of me and takes out his handkerchief. He wipes my tears away from my face. I shock with his action.

“You look beautiful if you smile a lot.” he says and bids me a smile. I try to smile but I can’t. Myungsoo cares a lot about me.

“What’s happened?” Myungsoo asks. I shake my head. I don’t want to tell him that I fell in love with Suho.

“Nothing happened actually. I remembered my family. That’s all.” I lie. Yes, I lied to him. I don’t want to burden him. He slowly nods his head. Suddenly, he touches my face.

“You lied, right?” Yes, he’s right. I lied to you, Kim Myungsoo. I lied. I don’t want you know how I feel to you. I don’t want you know that I have a feeling on Suho too.

“Just tell me. I won’t tell anyone.” No, I don’t want to tell you. I don’t want to tell you, Kim Myungsoo. Please, I want this thing to be kept as a secret.

“No. I just told you. I miss my family. I really miss my family.” He nods his head, understanding how I feel right now.

“I’m so sorry.”

“No, it’s not your fault anyway.” He stands up and takes my hand.

“Let’s go.” he says. I nod my head and smile gleefully. He does care about me. I love him, as a friend.

---

I meet Suho again. Whenever I see him, my heart will start to crack. I hate him now. I don’t want to see him again. Every time he wants to talk to me, I try to keep a distance from him. I try to run away from him. Sometimes, I ignore him. Suho, I’m sorry. I’ve to do this. I don’t want having a feeling on you. Now, I want to be alone. Or, maybe I can be with Myungsoo since he really cares about me.

That night, we finish our dinner. I walk lazily to the toilet. As I walk to the toilet, I feel like someone is following me from the back. I walk quickly to avoid something bad happens. Suddenly, my hand is caught by someone. I scream loudly as I can. Then, the person cups my mouth.

“Shoo~” I turn my head to see how’s that person is. It’s Myungsoo. But, why did he do that?

“I’m sorry. I scared you right?” he chuckles. Like seriously, he scares me a lot. I thought it was a rapist. I struggle.

“Erm, you can let go of me now.” I say. He didn’t move a bit. Oh, my God! He back hugs me.

“I don’t want to. Please, let it be longer. I want a long hug.” he says. Oh, my! I’m going crazy here. Woo Hanbyul, wake please! You’re dreaming right now! I can feel my face blushes. We didn’t move for 10 minutes.

“Did I scare you? I’m sorry.” he says and he lets go of the hug. We face each other.

“Did I scare you?” he asks again. I slowly shake my head. Oh, my. What am I thinking?

“Sorry, I can’t keep this. I just want to say that I love you. I love you more than I love myself. I started to fall in love with you since you entered this school. I always followed you whenever you went. I know all about you.” he says while looking at my eyes. He fixes my glasses. I blush hardly. My face become red, embarrass.

“You’re cute.” he says and hugs me. I don’t know why but I feel really save in his embrace.

“Be my girl?” he whispers to my ear. I smile and slowly nod. Unexpectedly, he kisses my cheek, making me blushing more.

“I love you.” he says.

 

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

If u received this, please comment on the comment box. ^^ Please vote for this shop too~ ^^

profile credit;

    © miss_lollipop - baby spring