Calling Paula1988 - Love Hurts

╰☆╮ l e м o n ĸ ι ѕ ѕ e ѕ one-ѕнoт reqυeѕт ѕнop {Closed}╰☆╮

 

 

Love Hurts

 

By: Chammyunnie143

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

 

“Jagyia~” A voice sang as a finger my cheek. My eyes fluttered open, revealing the handsome face of my darling husband, Kevin. As he flashed his dazzling smile, I wondered if he could feel the beating of my nervous heart. It amazes me that we’ve been married for a year and I still feel like we just met yesterday. “Good morning,” he whispered. “Did you sleep well?” I nodded slowly, taking in every detail of his face.

 

“What time is it?” I asked.

 

“About 7:30” He replied.

 

“And when did you get here?”

 

“A few minutes ago, I wanted to see you before I left for my next schedule.”

 

“You’re leaving again?” I whined, sitting up in sheer disappointment. “But you just got here.”

 

“I know…” he sighed as he sat next to me and took me into his arms, holding me close. “I want to stay but I--”

 

“You have a duty to your fans, I know.” I finished, lowering my head in defeat. “I just miss spending time with you.” He lifted my chin so that I was looking into his eyes and kissed me with such passion, I felt like crying. When he finally pulled away, he smiled sadly and said, “I miss being with you too. I would stay here with you all day if I could.” These words would mean so much to me if it were actually possible. I love my husband dearly, but when he leaves on tours and doesn’t come home for days at a time, it makes me nervous. And when he is home, he’s always out with s. Sometimes, it doesn’t even feel like we’re married.

 

Beep Beep

 

Kevin took his phone out of his pocket and looked at the screen. “I have to go.” He said, standing up and kissing me once more before walking towards the door. “I’ll call you when I’m finished with my last schedule. I love you.” Without even waiting for a reply, he closed the door behind him and the room became silent once more.

 

“Love you too…” I replied to the still, quiet door. I sighed and made my way to the washroom to clean up. Once I was finished, I made my way to my favorite shopping place on Hongdae St. It had some of the nicest clothes and amazing jewelry. As I was admiring a beautiful pair of earrings, I could hear a faint voice calling from afar.

 

“Gabriella!” I turned around to see Kwanghee and Siwan, two of my closest friends in ZE:A, making their way towards me. “We didn’t expect to see you here.” Kwanghee said, stepping up to me and ruffling my hair.

 

“I could say the same for you two.” I replied, pushing his hand away. “Kevin said you had a schedule.”

 

“He, Dongjun, Junyoung, Heechul and Taehun have an interview.” Siwan explained. “Kwanghee and I decided to shop since we were the only ones home.”

 

“Where are Minwoo and Hyungsik?” I asked.

 

“Oh, they’re out doing what dongsengs do.” Kwanghee commented, making me giggle.

 

“I’m going to see if the new shipment of shoes came in.” Siwan said, leaving Kwanghee and I at the jewelry table. He smiled brightly and began searching through the fake diamonds and emeralds that were being advertised.

 

“So,” he started. “How are things with you and Kevin?”

 

“We try to make the best of the little times we have together, but it seems like he’s always busy.”

 

“Sometimes we can’t help being busy, you know that.”

 

“I know, but at times I’m just not so sure…” I trailed off as I watched Kwanghee play with an emerald ring. “You would tell me if something was going on with Kevin right?” He faced me with wide eyes, flabbergasted at the question that had just escaped my lips.

 

“Why would you ask such a question?” He asked.

 

“I just feel like he might be doing things that might hurt me in the end.”

 

“Do you really think Kevin would do something to hurt you?”

 

“I don’t know…” I said, questioning myself as well. “I just need you to keep an eye on him. Make sure he doesn’t do anything foolish.”

 

“So, you want me to spy on him?”

 

“Look, I just need to know that if anything does happen, you would tell me.” He seemed hesitant at first, but he finally gave in, “Okay, I’ll keep an eye on him.” He said.

 

“Promise?” I asked, holding up my pinky. He wrapped his pinky around mine and shook it lightly. “I promise.” Finally, I had someone to watch over my husband.

 

That night, I stayed awake waiting for my phone to ring. Kevin promised that he was going to call after the last thing on his schedule, but it was already 2:00am and I was beginning to think he forgot about me. I sat on my bed, staring at the black screen on my phone checking countless times to see if the volume was low or if the battery was dead. Everything was fine! So, why hasn’t he called yet?

 

Ring Ring

 

Ahh~ my prayers have been answered. I picked up my phone and looked at the screen. To my disappointment, it was not Kevin, but Kwanghee. “This can’t be good.” I said to myself. If Kwanghee was calling me instead of Kevin, then something must be wrong. I took a deep, put on the best smile I could and answered the call. “Hey Kwang--”

 

“Gabriella, I have some bad news.” He interrupted. My heart pounded into my chest, as if trying to escape.

 

“What happened?” I cried. “Is Kevin okay?”

 

“He’s fine, but…” He trailed off, unsure of what to say next. My heart began to beat faster with every second of silence that went by.

 

“What is it Kwanghee?!?”

 

“Kevin is with another girl.”

 

“What?”

 

“After our last scheduled guest appearance, the members wanted to go out for a drink. Kevin got a bit drunk and met up with a girl. She asked if he wanted to go somewhere else and pulled him out of the bar. I’m looking for them as we speak.”

 

“Oh my god…”

 

“I’m so sorry Gabriella. I tried to stop them but-- oh no.”

 

“What? What’s going on??”

 

“I’ll call you back.”

 

“Wait!! Tell me what’s going on!” I begged, but he had already hung up. This can’t be happening. How could this be happening? Why would he do this to me? I didn’t understand it. A few seconds later, I received a picture message from Kwanghee with the title, ‘I’m sorry Gabriella’. I was afraid. Scared that I might find something my heart won’t be able to accept.

 

And boy was I right, I opened the text and in its contents was the most heart breaking image I could receive. Kevin, my husband, was kissing another woman. A woman who was not me! ME! The woman he has been married to for a year!

 

I threw my phone to the cold, concrete floor, shattering it to pieces. Tears escaped my eyes as I pulled my knees close to my chest and sobbed into them. The memories of our love flashing through my head like a movie and suddenly disappearing as if it never happened. How did things turn out to be this way? What am I supposed to do now?

 

Hours later, I was sitting on the living room sofa just staring at the broken pieces of my phone, tears slowly dripping from my face. The sound of laughter and a car door slamming were heard from outside, seconds later, Kevin stumbled in. He held a beer bottle in one hand and his keys in the other. Once he noticed me, he smiled and took a few steps towards me. “You’re still awake?” He asked. Amazingly, he sounded sober. Maybe he wasn’t that drunk after all, which meant he knew what he was doing when he kissed that girl. “I thought you would be asleep by now.”

 

“I thought I should wait up for you.” I replied dully. “How was your night?”

 

“It was great! I had a lot of fun with the guys.”

 

Just the guys?”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“There was no girl whose tongue was down your throat half the night?!” I couldn’t hold it in anymore. I was fuming.

 

“Whoa, whoa, whoa! Where is all this coming from?” He asked. I shot up from the sofa angrily and pointed to my damaged phone.

 

“I know all about the girl you kissed okay!!” I cried. “I saw it! Kwanghee sent the picture to me and I saw you kissing another girl!!” He was quiet, eyes wide and mouth open, appalled at the very words that were coming out of my mouth. “Why would you do this to me?” I whispered through my sobs.

 

“Gabrie--”

 

“WHY?!”

 

“I’m sorry, okay!!” He roared, causing me to jump. Kevin has never yelled at me, not once since we’ve been together. “It was a mistake! I’ve been away from you too long, it doesn’t even feel like we’re married anymore!! So I got drunk! And when that woman came up to me, I just couldn’t help myself!” I could not believe what I was hearing?

 

“That’s it?” I sneered. “That’s the best excuse you have? You got drunk and hormones took over?! You could have just come home to me! Your wife!! Instead of running off with the first girl who asks you to!!!” He was quiet. I shook my head and continued, “I can put up with a lot of things Kevin. Like the fact that you have a busy schedule and your long term tours, even when your hanging out with friends, but this… this has gone too far.”

 

“Gabriella,” He growled, walking up to me. “Stop!”

 

“Don’t tell meto stop!!” I retorted, backing away from him. “I can’t do this anymore Kevin. I’m done!” His expression changed from angry to worried.

 

“What are you saying?” He asked, fear written in his eyes. I took a deep breath and uttered the four words no married couple wants to hear, “I want a divorce.” The expression on his face was unexplainable. He was shocked, angry, hurt. I thought I could hear his heart break into pieces as he dropped to his knees and tears filled his eyes.

 

“You’re leaving me?” He choked. “But… I-I said I was sorry. Please don’t leave me. I love you.”

 

“A person who loves someone wouldn’t cheat on them.” I said. He said nothing. Instead he continued to stare at me, the tears now falling from his eyes and onto his shirt. Looking at his hurt expression made me want to die. I never wanted it to go this far, but what was I supposed to do? I knelt down in front of him and placed a hand on his cheek. He quickly held my hand in his, placing kisses on my palm.

 

“I love you Kevin.” I reassured him. “But I am tired of being the third wheel to your career.” I pulled my hand away from him and gathered my bags that I had previously packed before he got home. “I’m going to be staying at my sister’s house until I get the divorce papers.” I explained. He did not make a sound. I could tell that he didn’t even want to look at me. I tried to swallow the lump in my throat as I whispered the words, ‘goodbye Kevin’ and made my way out the door and to my car. I loaded my bags into the trunk and took one last look into the house before driving off.

 

Kevin had made his way to sofa and was staring at the table. I could see the tears falling from his face. He looked at the bottle of beer in his hand threw it to the wall causing little pieces of glass to sprinkle across the floor. I fought back tears as I started the car and took off down the road. This was the end of our relationship, the end of our long past, the end of our undying love.

 

This was the end of Kevin and Gabriella.

 

 

 

 

 

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

 

  If u received this, please comment on the comment box. ^^ Please vote for this shop too~ ^^

profile credit;

    © miss_lollipop - baby spring