Calling SuHoAnnounceR -- Bumped into You

╰☆╮ l e м o n ĸ ι ѕ ѕ e ѕ one-ѕнoт reqυeѕт ѕнop {Closed}╰☆╮

Bumped into You

 

 

By: AienaFieka97 

 

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

 

 

I wait for Sehun to arrive at a café. Well, I’m planning to break up with him. Not because I’ve someone else in my heart. No, I’m not that evil. I love him actually but he cheats on me. He plays and toys me. He treats me like a puppet. He’s the controller who controls everything that I do.

Suddenly, a person jumps in front of me and captures photos of my face.

“Hey.” I say and push the camera way from my face. Sehun chuckles and sits on the chair.

“So, what do you want to talk about?” he asks with his innocent face. I mentally spit on his face. Don’t act innocent, Sehun. I know your relationship with that .

“I’m breaking up with you!” I yell and stand up. The eyes are staring at us but most of them are staring at me. I grab my bag, leaving Sehun dumbfounded. Sehun quickly grabs my hand.

“Yah, why do you want to break up with me?” he asks. I smile sarcastically. Oh Sehun, you don’t know your mistake? Let me tell you why I want to break up with you.

 

Flashback

I walked to a grocery store since I needed to buy some groceries. My parents died in a tragic plane crash. I lived alone since I was 16 years old. I’m grown up now so no need to be afraid of.

I walked leisurely and step by step. Then, I spotted a pair of couple shirts at a nearby shop. I really wanted to buy it and give it to Sehun. I entered the shop and bought the couple shirts.

“Sehun oppa will love this.” I said and hugged the couple shirts. As I walked along the pedestrian way, I saw someone that I used to know, my best friend Shin Minhyo. I wanted to greet her but my heart said I shouldn’t do that. I don’t know why but she’s my best friend. I walked slowly to her with a smile.

Then, I saw someone came out from the shop. My jaw dropped. I saw Sehun with a big teddy bear and he gave it to my best friend. He then kissed Minhyo’s lips, making my heart cracked. The couple shirts that I bought fell from my hands. Tears began to flow out rapidly from my eyes.

“How could he do that to me?” I whispered. Sehun and Minhyo held hands and walked away from the shop. Little did they notice that I was eyeing on them whole the time.

I ran to my house with teary eyes. As I arrived, I locked the door and kicked all the things that I saw in front me. I broke the vases, I ripped the couple shirts that I bought, and I kicked and flipped the tables. I was frustrated. I didn’t know that he would do like that to me. And I didn’t expect that my best friend was a backstabber. I hate you, Sehun. I hate you, Minhyo. I hate all of you! You guys should go to hell!

End of flashback

 

Sehun doesn’t answer. He looks at me with his guilty eyes.

“You and your latest girlfriend should die!” I yell. A slap falls on his face. He yelps in pain. I walk away and flip my hair.

“Goodbye, cheater.” I say and walk away, leaving Sehun with a pain. Well, I hate people who always cheat. So he thinks my slap is hurting him? How about my feelings? He cheated on me. My so-called best friend stabs me from behind. Tell me, do you like a person like that? Do you like when your best friend backstabbing you? Do you like when you boyfriend cheated on you? Everyone doesn’t like that, right.

“Sarang-ah, please listen to my explanation.” Sehun grabs my arm. I push his hand away from my arm.

“Don’t let your dirty hand touch me again or else. I don’t want to hear your explanation. I heard enough from you.” I warn him and send him a death glare. He pauses at his place and lets me walk away. I hasten my steps, trying to avoid him. One by one, my tears fall from my eyes.

I unlock the door of my house and slam it. I lean against the door cry as loud as I could.

“Sehun, how could you. I thought you love me but you cheated on me at the same time. I hate you! I want to kill you!” I say between my cries. Please, stop breaking my heart.

---

That night, I lose my appetite to eat even though my neighbour sent a pack of kimchi this evening. I walk to my bed and throw myself on the bed. I stare at the ceiling blankly. His face suddenly flashes into my mind. God, I can’t forget him even a minute!

Oh, how can I forget you? We create so many precious memories. It’s really hard to discard all of it. Sometimes, it hurts my heart. I close my eyes and snuggle down into my blanket. Then, I fall asleep.

The next day, I wake up at sharp 6 in the morning. I stretch my arms and wear my bunny slippers. I open the blinds and let the sun shines my room. Taking a deep breath of the fresh air around me, I then flash a big smile. I glance at my clock that is hanging on the wall. My class will start at 9.15 AM. Today, I’ll begin a new day, new life and be a new person. I’ll forget Sehun. I’ll forget Minhyo. Goodbye to both of you. I’ll start a new life.

After taking bath and wearing my uniform clothes, I go to the kitchen and cook a breakfast. I realize that my neighbour did give me a pack of kimchi yesterday so I heat it again. I put my kimchi into a container and pack it neatly. Suddenly, my phone rings. I take a look at the caller’s ID. It’s Sehun. I ignore his phone call and set the profile to silent.

“Well, I don’t want to hear your voice again. Go away from my life, you jerk!” I say and purposely throw my phone on the couch.

It’s 7.45 AM. I still have couple of hours. So I put my lunch into a wool bag and grab my school bag. Leisurely, I walk to town with a new start. I walk while drinking Taro Bubble tea; I stop at a store, book store actually. As I want to push the door, a big and well-built body bumps into me suddenly. I yelp in pain. For some reasons, I begin to curse that person.

“I’m sorry.” a guy’s voice says. My kimchi spits all over the place.

“Oh, my kimchi!” I cry. I hate my life so much! I shoot a death glare at him. Then, I feel like my heart melts when I see that person’s face. He kinda reminds me of Sehun. I snap out from my thoughts.

“I’m really sorry.” he says and bows continuously. I wave my hand, trying to stop him from bowing in front of me. It kinda embarrassing.

“No, no need to bow. That’s alright. It’s my fault too.” I say. He looks up and bows again. I sigh. I touch his shoulder.

“No need to bow.” I say and flash a smile. He looks up and fixes his uniform.

“I’m really sorry.” he says again. Here we go again.

“No. That’s alright. I can buy kimchi for my lunch.” I take a quick glance at my watch. It’s 8.16 AM. I’ve an hour more.

“Since I bumped into you and you don’t have lunch with you, how about I treat you? Please, it’s also my fault too.” I tap my chin and think couple of times. Should I go or not? Then, I look at him. He gives me goose bumps as he blinks his eyes. I slowly nod my head. He smiles and grabs my hand.

“Yah, where are you taking me?” I ask. He doesn’t answer my question. Minutes later, we arrive at a cute coffee house.

“Come in.” he says and opens the door for me. I bow my head and look around. Wow, that’s all I can say right now. This place is really beautiful plus cute too. He instructs me to seat at a place near the vender machines.

“I’ll treat you.” he says and curves a smile. I don’t know why my heart thumps when I see his sweet, charming smile.

“Erm…Miss…” I snap out from my daze.

Argh? I would like a hot chocolate with cream on top.” he nods and heads to the counter. While he’s still there, I look around the place. It is really beautiful. How I wish I can marry a guy who owns this café. It suits my taste.

Then, the guy who bumped me earlier goes to my table. He pulls out the chair and sits in front of me.

“My name is Yixing. My full name is Zhang Yixing. I’m from China. Nice to meet you.” he says and holds out his hand for handshake. I shake his hand.

“I’m Kim Sarang and I’m a pure Korean.” he chuckles. I frown and tilt my head.

“What’s so funny on my face?” I ask with curiosity. I take out my compact powder at stare at the mirror. Nothing’s on my face but why he’s laughing?

Aniya~ not your face.” we chat about an hour and suddenly, my phone rings. I fish out my phone and look at the caller’s ID.

“Yah, what do you want from me?” I say with an angry tone. It’s Sehun by the way.

“Where are you? You are going to miss your class.” I widen my eyes. I take a look at my watch. It’s already 9.00 AM. I must go to school in 15 minutes!

“OMO! I need to go to school right now!” I stand up and grab my bag. Yixing or I’ll call him Lay looks at me.

“Hey, how about I send you to school?” I look at him and quickly nod my head.

---

Finally, I’ve arrive at school in time. I bid a goodbye to Lay and thank him for sending me to school.

“Thanks for sending me.” I say and bow to him.

“No problem. Call me anytime.” he says and gives me his card. I take a look at his card. Oh, he’s the owner of the café. Oh, I wish I can marry him. I nod my head and plaster a smile.

After Lay outs from my sight, I turn my heels and go to class. In the class, I can’t focus on the teacher. I always imagine his face, his beautiful smile, his funny jokes and his eye-smiled. Oh, I hate this class. Can we finish already? I can’t wait to see him again.

School has ended. I walk to my home and kick some pebbles. Apparently, I forgot about Sehun today. Suddenly, a car stops in front of me. I know that car. I really know that expensive car.

“Hey, Sarang. Hop on and I’ll send you to your home.” I look at the person and shake my head as deny his request. How can I sit beside Sehun since I’m already dumped him.

Ah, come on, baby. Please don’t be like this.” I send him a death glare.

“YAH! CAN YOU STOP DISTURBING ME? YOU’VE YOUR OWN GIRL FRIEND. WHY DON’T YOU SEND HER HOME INSTEAD OF ME? I ALREADY DUMPED YOU! CAN YOU GO AWAY FROM MY LIFE, JERK!” I yell as loud as I can. Well, I don’t care what people are saying. But actually, I really miss my nickname. I really miss how he calls me baby. Tears fall from my eyes. I run away from him and unexpectedly, I run far away from my way home. And now, I’m lost. Moreover, I don’t know this place.

It’s getting darker and darker. I hug my bag tightly. Comes out from nowhere, a cat jump in front of me. I scream and hasten my steps. And again, I bump into someone.

“It’s you!” I yell while pointing my index finger at the person. It’s Lay with his uniform.

“What are you doing here?” he asks. Lay helps me to stand up. I fix my uniform neatly.

Apparently, I’m lost my way home when I was running away from someone.” I say in a low tone.

“Running away from someone?” he tilts his head. It kinda cute when he does that.

“I can’t tell you. It’s a heart-breaking story.” Lay nods his head, understanding what I meant.

“If you have some problems, tell me. I’ll try to help you.” I smile at him. Lay offers to send me home. I hop on his car and sit beside him. On the way home, I tell about my past relationship with Sehun. Lay sometimes makes silly jokes. Gosh, that makes my day happier. Finally, we arrive at my house. I bid him a goodbye and thank to him. Then, I go inside my house.

---

It’s been months now. Lay and I are officially couples. Lay is more lovable and sweet than Sehun. I really love him. The good news is I transferred to a new school, a school where Lay always visits since he owns a coffee house. The teachers always order his products. So it’s mean that I can see him often. Goodbye, Sehun. Goodbye, Minhyo. You guys are jerks! Go to hell!

That night, I wait for his text. My eyes are sleepy but I try not to fall asleep. Suddenly, my phone rings loudly, begging for me to pick it up. I pick the phone without looking at the caller’s ID since I’ve already set a special ringtone for Lay.

“Nae, Oppa! ~” I sing. On the other line, Lay chuckles.

“Nae, oppa is here. Don’t be too childish.” he giggles. I pout even though he can’t see me.

“Oppa, don’t be like that.”

“Okay, I’m just kidding.” I flash a wide smile.

“Sarang-ah, I’ve bad news to tell you.” he suddenly speaks. My jaw drops. I don’t want to hear it.

“I’ll move soon.” he says and sighs.

“WHAT! ARE YOU SERIOUS?” then, I can hear he’s giggling.

“No! I’m just kidding. Can’t believe that you actually fall for that one! I can’t imagine your face right now.” he laughs. I bit the bottom of my lip. My face becomes red as a ripe tomato.

“YAH, DON’T FOOL AROUND! IT’S NOT APRIL FOOL!”

“Honey, I’m just kidding. Well, you know me. Actually, I’ve something really important to tell you.” Don’t tell me that you’re going to prank me. I won’t listen to you.

“Kim Sarang, would you marry me?” my heart thumps really hard. The tears of happiness drop and fall on my blanket. Did he just say that he wants to marry me?

“Kim Sarang, are you there? Don’t tell me that you’re already passed out. Sarang-ah, are you there?”

“YES! I DO!” I scream.

And from that day, my life becomes happier, happier than I stayed alone at my house, happier than in a relationship with that stupid jerk. Now, we’ve 3 children, two girls and a baby boy. All of them are cute as me and my hubby. I wonder, how’s Sehun and Minhyo right now?

Narrator’s POV:

Sehun walks out from his house, tiptoeing. Suddenly, he hears a cry. He bits his lip.

“SEHUN! WHERE ARE YOU? COME BACK HERE AND TAKE CARE OF YOU CHILD.” Sehun mentally palms his face.

“I shouldn’t cheat on you, Sarang.” he whispers to his self.

“OH SEHUN! COME HERE INSTANT!” Minhyo yells.

“Yes, I’m coming.” he sighs and walks into the house.

 

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Thanks for requesting! Come again from our shop. I'm sorry for the big delay. T^T I hope u like this story. Actually, this is your storybut I accidentally spoiled it. So, I finished this in a day. T^T I tried my best to provide the best story for my readers. ^^ Please comment after receive. Nae~ Vote is appreciate. And please, don't unsubscribe after receiving ur one-shot. Have a great day!

 

 

 profile credit;

    © miss_lollipop - baby spring