[subconsciously]

Just Pick Up Your True Love!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the diner, TaeYeon went back to her room. She look at the clock on the wall, it’s 9:30pm now, still have another half an hour for TaeYeon to prepare herself before she start work today. She walk to the big office table that faced the smaller floor-to-ceiling windows which ha6d the villa’s swimming pool’s view. There have a couch beside the window.

 

 

TaeYeon took a file from the huge wood bookshelf that behind the office table at the wall and turn-back from the bookshelf; take a sit on her comfortable executive chair. There had to iMac on the right side of table and some documents on the left side. She turn on both iMac, and start her preparation for today. She linking one to her head office in London by videoconference, and linking another to the New York Stock Market.

 

 

TaeYeon is the owner of the ‘Sone Stock Trading plc’. It is a young company, but managed to be listed in the stock market in a short time from the date it been established. The head office is located at the London with just owning no more than 60 staffs, but all the staffs is professional economist, expert in the field. The basic education of the staff would be in master level, and all came from branded university in the world. TaeYeon is more outstanding compare to her staffs, she had excellence insight in well knowing a person’s talent and chosen them to work for her, and also with her inborn charisma made her staffs work for her by loyalty and dedication.

 

 

The videoconference start. All the main staffs whoc take part in the conferencing bow from the waist to their leader when the saw TaeYeon, “MORNING, BOSS!” huge sounds with full of energy came from the speaker.

 

 

“Moring all, and how many times should I remain you all that ‘please, don’t call me BOSS’?” she sighed but in a smile. She knew that the way they joked to her. The laughing sounds replace the reply to TaeYeon.

 

 

“How are you all today? In the condition, huh? Had enjoyed the weekend?” TaeYeon asked.

 

 

“Yes, Kim, we enjoyed the staff’s casual trip to Bath with our family, the thermal spring really ZZang! Million thanks to you!” said German, a fatty guys, he is TaeYeon’s right hand man.  “Thanks, Kim!” followed by others.

 

 

“Great to heard that you all enjoyed it.” TaeYeon smiled. “ Since all of you satisfied for it, than can I just simply pretend that all of you will give me an excellence work performance in this week?”

 

 

“Sure! You will get a pretty weekly report from German end of this week!” sound from a young handsome guy, Steven, with a wink. He is one of TaeYeon’s admirers.

 

 

“Cool! I wait for it. Now, the time is near. Let’s start ours short briefing before the war start.” TaeYeon face turn into a serious expression. All the staffs became serious after TaeYeon. The conference continue with a tense atmosphere.

 

 

10pm in Seoul, 9am fro the New York. The New York’s stock market awake, the war’s began!

 

 

TaeYeon put all her concentration on her work. She doesn’t know how charming that her concentrate face is, made all the staffs work for her in willingly.

 

 

“ ‘call’ 23558, 10 million…”  “ ‘put’ 111535 all now…” “ ‘put’ 128834 when it raise till $2.18…” The room just can hear TaeYeon’s commended voice.

 

 

Time passed… …

 

 

Before TaeYeon end for her work today, “Can I put all my trust to you all for the war of London’s stock market without my attendance?” Asked ny TaeYeon with a cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter