[Group hug]

Just Pick Up Your True Love!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Unnie! Let's go!!" YoonA exclaimed happily, turning her back to the older girls in the process, after she showed her brightest BIG(alligator yoong, hehehe~) smile, she pulled Seohyun's hand to the jetVan that is waiting from them.

 

"Yoong! Don't pull Seobaby so harshly! You gonna broke her!!" Sooyoung shouted to the happy doe-eyed girl, and pace up her feet towards the youngest two. She's really worried that YoonA's strength gonna break her Seobaby's arm.

 

The others laughed at the three girls from behind, slowly approaching the JetVan. Where are they going?

 

"Fany-ah, slower..." Taeyeon state concerned, eyeing the red head walk with a walking stick(crutches? I dont know what its supposed to be called..) by herself in front of her in a fast pace.

 

"I'm fine, TaeTae... Faster, I can't wait to get rid of this plaster cast already!" Tiffany flashed her killer eye-smile to the shorter girl behind and happily hop towards YoonA, leaving the stunned girl dazzled by her smile behind.

 

 

 

'That smile...'

Taeyeon's

 

 

 

"Oh c'mon Taenggoo... You're drooling..." Jessica whispered to the said girl. Taeyeon straightened her back and turned robotically to her best friend.

 

"What?" Taeyeon said flushed.

 

"Oh cute~~~ You're blushing now!!!" Jessica pinched Taeyeon's milky cheek.

 

"Yah, I'm not!!" Taeyeon hissed, pry away Jessica's hand, can't help but blush even more because of her friend's tease.

 

"Just make a move, make her yours already!!" Jessica whispered again.

 

"Alalalalalala... Can't hear...." Taeyeon run towards the red head, runaway from Jessica. Runaway from the... ...

 

"Taenggoo!!" Jessica shouted, stomping her feet.

 

Jessica frowned and pouted while locking her gaze on Taeyeon, who is now helping Tiffany get into the jetVan.

 

 

 

'Just move on, Taenggoo-ah...'

'Why do you step away from your happiness?'

'Why refuse the happiness that belongs to you?'

'How can I let go like this...'

Jessica's

 

 

 

 

All the scene didn't go unnoticed by a certain tall, tan girl, even if she can't hear what conversation Taengsic had, and including the sadness in the blonde's eyes when the latter look at Taeny. She turned her gaze from Jessica to Taeny, following the latter's gaze. The sadness contained in Jessica's eyes made her heart hurt too. For her, Taeyeon is the prefered one to stay with her princess. Judging by the Taengsic's closeness and the concern Jessica has for Taeyeon is much more than just a friend for her. Indeed, she's always jealous on that, but after the racing incident happened, she learned to be a backup for her princess. For her, maybe this is the best way to stay beside Jessica. Catch her when she fall and hold her when she need it.

 

 

 

'My princess...'

'What can I do for you?'

Yuri's

 

 

 

Yuri loosen her clenched fist, let out a sigh, plaster a smile on her face and approach her princess.

 

"Let's go." Yuri dared herself and grabbed her princess's hand, holding it firmly and lead the latter to the jetVan. Indeed, Jessica is surprised by Yuri's action for this is the first time Yuri initiate a move. In the past, Jessica is always the one taking initiative to be clingy to the younger. Jessica can't help but blush madly with her eyes just glued at their linked hands. Jessica has her free hand placed on her chest, feeling her heart beating crazily and pumping hard against her ribcage. A simple action from Yuri already made her this happy.

 

"Baby, something's fishy here." Sunny look at her lover, Hyoyeon, who has a smug smirk on her face. She followed Hyoyeon's gaze and sees Yulsic. As a smart bunny, she immediately got the message from her lover. Both HyoSun have a big smug smile(smirk) now.

 

"Hyo! Faster!!! We're gonna be late for the appointment at the specialist!!!" Taeyeon barked from the jetVan.

 

"Yah! KIM's specialist is ours. Its normal for them to wait for their boss!!!"

 

Ah... They are heading to KIM's specialist...

 

 

 

 

 

"Ahhh!!! Feels good without the cast!!!" Tiffany exclaimed happily, jumped a bit.

 

"Fany-ah, be careful..." Taeyeon shocked by Tiffany's antics, she's still worried. Just like a worried mom concerned for her hyper-kid.

 

"I'm fine, TaeTae. Dr Choi said I'm fine already!!! Fully recovered..."

 

"Ok ok, I got it... Stop shaking your leg like that already." Taeyeon exclaimed with widen eyes, when she saw the red head shaking her own leg pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter