[Can't live without you]

Just Pick Up Your True Love!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sunny-ah, I know this is abrupt and might freak you out, but I would like you to meet someone..." Hyoyeon said hesitatingly .

 

"Someone? Who..." Sunny can't finished her line as someone interrupted them.

 

"Hyoyeonie....." A middle age lady came out from the house infront of Hyoyeon's car. Sunny turned her head from Hyoyeon to that lady.

 

"Umma..." Hyoyeon dashed to the middle age lady and hugged the latter tightly.

 

"Umma?" Sunny murmured in shocked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"u-umma..." Sunny murmured under her breath while her eyes glued to the floor, she can clearly felt that her palms are forming sweats and her knees are a bit weak now. Indeed, she is in shocked, very shocked. She did not expect that Hyoyeon will bring her to meet her parent.

 

 

 

 

'What should I do now? I'm freaking out here!!'

'OMG! OMG!!! I didn't expect to meet her parents yet!!'

'I'm not ready for this at all!!!'

'Oh my... Just kill me now...'

Sunny's

 

 

 

 

Sunny indeed has a chaos minds, she's still not yet prepared to face with this circumstances. She is deadly nervous, she gulped down her saliva hardly. She has her mind spinning...

 

 

 

 

'My God.. What should I do now?'

'What if...'

'What if her mom doesn't accept us?'

'What if her mom doesn't like me at all...'

Sunny's

 

 

 

 

"Babe." Hyoyeon grabbed Sunny's wrists and holding her hands firmly into hers, Sunny can't hide her panic, Hyoyeon saw it clearly on her lover's eyes, and also her expression, even if it isn't obvious.

 

"Hyoraengi, I..." Sunny stammering.

 

Hyoyeon know how nervous Sunny can be, that's the reason why she prefer bringing Sunny here without the latter knowing. Hyoyeon showed her most confidence and assure smile to Sunny, just to let her know that she should not be worrying about anything. Sunny looked deeply into the pair of eyes that is staring at her passionately and lovely, in front of her. Sunny can felt herself calming down a bit by the secure and safe feelings that Hyoyeon gave her. She took a deep breath and nodded her head lightly with a small smile to her lover.

 

 

 

 

'Whatever, just do it!'

'Lee SoonKyu, you can do it, 'cause you have Hyoraengi by your side.'

Sunny's

 

 

 

 

Hyoyeon interwined her fingers with Sunny's and gave the latter another warm smile before she lead the girl she love the most in this world to meet the women who love her the most. Internally, Hyoyeon is nervous, this is the first time she is bringing her girlfriend back to meet her mother.

 

"Hyoyeonie, who's this beautiful lady?" Hyoyeon's mom asked, while landing her eyes on Sunny, caringly.

 

"Umma... This is my girlfriend! Lee Sunny." Hyoyeon said in confidence and proudly to her mother. The latter indeed is quite shocked on her daughter's statement, but she managed to wipe off her shocked expression from her face after blinking a couple of times.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mrs Kim, I'm Sunny." Sunny bowed politely to the older woman, and tried her best to not show any nervousness in her face.

 

"Oh my God, looked at this, my girl bringing a lovely angel to me. Nice to meet you, Sunny." Hyoyeon's mom immediately embraced Sunny into her arms, giv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter