[Angel Come]

Just Pick Up Your True Love!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KIM’S Private Villa

 

Is 5 minutes to 6. After grooming herself, TaeYeon went out from her room with a casual jogging outfit and went down from the stairs.

 

 

“Ahjumma…” Taeyeon try to greet when she walk down from stairs.

 

 

“You’re wake up, TaeYeon-ssi?” answered by a voice whom rushed out from kitchen. Auntie Song, old chamberlain of KIM’s, worked for KIM’s when TaeYeon still infancy.

 

 

“Yeah” TaeYeon said.

 

 

“Are you hungry, TaeYeon-ssi?” asked by Auntie Song.

 

 

“Arghhh, please called me ‘Taeyeon’, Madam Song!” said by TaeYeon by an argued voice. She doesn’t like the way Auntie Song called her, since, Auntie Song was look after her since from her childhood. She treated Auntie Song as an elder that she respected much. Auntie Song had take care TaeYeon very well as TaeYeon feel gratefully.

 

 

“Ha, yeah, aigehsoyoh".    “ Do you like to have your “Breakfast” now?” Auntie Song joked.

 

 

“Anni… not now, ahjumma. I will have the lovely “breakfast” that prepared by you after my jogging.” Said TaeYeon and smiled.

 

 

“Yeah, please be more careful, TaeYeon, there must be lots of soapstone at the roadside today, as after a heavy rain few hours ago.”

 

 

“Ahrasso.” TaeYeon said when she try to put on her running shoes at the porch.

 

 

“Don’t forget to bring on your phone, enjoy your time and be safe.” Said by Auntie Song with a warm smile.

 

 

“Yeah, I leave now.” Replied by TaeYeon when she turn out and start her jogging time.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon jogging with her own, she like this moment, which she can clear out her mind, refresh herself. She enjoyed the peaceful from the environment, full of tall trees been planted at the roadside, and the bird’s singing. These all make her feel she is out from reality, out from the troublesome problem which always surrounding her.

 

 

But, today is different. No matter how the TaeYeon try to enjoy herself in this peaceful jogging moment, but she found out that she can’t easily clear her mind and leave the troublesome problem behind for a moment after her brother mentioned back the thing happened in 4 years time before, this called back all her memories and the feeling, all the sweet moments, bad moments, sad and hurt moments.

 

 

TaeYeon feel huge pain from her heart. “Yish!! That’s enough!” TaeYeon whispered to her heart. She hate herself must when she felt she weak for this. TaeYeon start to increase her speed. She run faster and faster, try to interrupt her respiratory rate to cover over that familiar heartbreak feeling.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter