[A Bet]

Just Pick Up Your True Love!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"I'm in."

 

 

 

Almost all the girls is surprised by Yuri's remark, except Tiffany, whom doesn't know that Yuri won't take the initiative to join the race herself before this. Yuri does not encourage playing this type of dangerous sport. She'll always be the first one to refuse on racing and the last one to agree to join in the race, just after been begged hardly by Hyoyeon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Preparation room.

 

 

Taeyeon had wear her full suit on already, she was sitting on the bench at the middle of the room and deep in her thoughts. She was staring at Yuri, who's busy putting on her suit. No, not the byun one.

 

 

"Earth to Tae!" Hyoyeon snapped her fingers in front of Taeyeon, trying to gain the attention from her zoning out cousin. She took a seat beside Taeyeon.

 

 

"Wae?" Taeyeon snapped back to reality from her train of thoughts, she moved her gaze from Yuri to Hyoyeon.

 

 

"Why are you staring at Yuri?" Not waiting Taeyeon to answer her, she continued.

 

 

"Oh my god, don't tell me you have a crush on her!" Hyoyeon exclaimed dramatically, with a surprised expression, and covered with her palm.

 

 

"Bwo?!" Taeyeon shocked.

 

 

"Ok, ok, I know, Yuri is hot! Her body is y, and also her perfect abs of course... WOOHOOO~ no wonder my byun cousin got a crush on her." Hyoyeon patted Taeyeon's shoulder playfully and playfully wriggled her eyebrows to the latter. Taeyeon shook her head helplessly while rolling her eyes up to meet her gaze to the ceiling, and sighed with a hopeless chuckle.

 

 

"Are you insane? Stop joking, or I will tell your bunny that how great is your compliment for Yuri." Taeyeon threatens Hyoyeon, she know the latter is always weak at anything when it comes to Sunny. Yeah, Hyoyeon got in.

 

 

"Okay." Hyoyeon mentally 'zip' by her fingers, from left to right.

 

 

"Hyo, don't you feel Yuri is weird today?" Taeyeon asked with lower tone and look back to the tan girl, whom still busy on preparation.

 

 

"Is it?!" Hyoyeon followed Taeyeon, looked at Yuri. Both of them observing the tan girl while tilting both their heads to the left slightly.

 

 

"Did anything happened this morning to her?" Taeyeon asked Hyoyeon. The latter looked up to the ceiling, massaging her temples lightly, tired to think hard and recall back the memories from this morning. But, this morning she was too concentrated on teasing Tiffany, didn't pay much attention on Yuri.

 

 

"I think.. nope... She's just not in the mood during breakfast time." Hyoyeon said.

 

 

"That's all?" Taeyeon looked at her cousin.

 

 

"Yup, she said she can't find her master in the room this morning and asked all of us where is Sica at the dining table. And been teased by Sooyoung. She gave a big slap on Sooyoung's arm. That's all I can remember. I don't think she got bothered by any problem, maybe just bed mad." Hyoyeon rose from the seat and continued her preparation. 

 

 

Taeyeon got back to her train of thoughts again. She tried to remember back all the details on what had happened this morning and analysed them.

 

 

Meanwhile, at the corner of the room, Yuri is preparing. Even if she is preparing for the race in the room, but her mind is already far far FAR away from the room.

 

 

 

 

 

*Flashback*

 

 

"Taenggoo-ya, be safe. Goodluck." Jessica stated, gave her best friend a tight hug and goodluck kiss on the cheek, just like what she always do before Taeyeon go for the preparation before racing.           Before Taeyeon and Hyoyeon walk away with Richard for preparation before racing, they got interrupted.           "Wait, I'm in."               All the girls, except Tiffany, stood on their spot and stared weirdly at the girl who speaked, Yuri.         "Yuri Unnie?" Seohyun asked.       "Yul, jeongmal?" Taeyeon asked, and Yuri nodded.         Taeyeon sensed a string of hostility from Yuri's eyes, but she can't be sure about it, cause it's just a flash. Then she turned her gaze to Jessica, whom still beside her, the latter had a shocked expression, she stared at the tan girl, full of worries deep in her eyes, even others can't sense it, but Taeyeon, the best friend of Jessica Jung can read it very well, she grabbed the latter's hand and squeezed lightly.

 

 

"Oh my Yuri!" Sooyoung approached her best friend and pulled the latter into a big bear hug.

 

 

"What the heck are you doing, kkabYul?" Sooyoung whispered , just only to be heard by Yuri.

 

 

"I don't know, but just want to race." Yuri whispered back.

 

 

"Don't let the stupid jelly stuff overcome you." Sooyoung whispered.

 

 

"Arraso." Yuri patted Sooyoung's back and both of them broke apart from each other.

 

 

"Hey, let me give you a lucky kiss." Sooyoung puckered her lips playfully and tried to kiss Yuri's left cheek.

 

 

"No thanks." Yuri dodged away, made Sooyoung kissed the air.

 

 

 

 

 

'No one can kiss on the place where my princess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter