[Misleading]

Just Pick Up Your True Love!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

A photo of Taeyeon and Jessica.

 

 

 

From the photo, both of them are still in their deep sleep, peaceful deep sleep. YoonA had sneaked into Taeyeon's room this morning again, to take Taeyeon's photo. Tsk, tsk, tsk...  not a good habit, better don't learn. Back to the photo, apparently, it doesn't sound anything wrong with it. But, what made those girls had those expressions as the reaction after seeing the photo? YoonA sunk, SeoHyun blushed… and Yuri’s and Tiffany’s heart broke into pieces?

 

 

The problem is their position of sleeping. Both of them cuddled with each other closely. Jessica had her arms around Taeyeon, hugging her just like hugging a pillow. And Taeyeon, she wrapped her arm firmly on Jessica's tiny waist.

 

 

The main reason for Hyoyeon wanting to laugh, SeoHyun blushing, YoonA, Yuri and Tiffany's hearts broken is Taeyeon’s head is resting on Jessica’s chest. Her face is on Jessica’s plump s. In the photo, anyone can easily read that Taeyeon enjoyed her ‘pillow’ very much. Both Yuri and Tiffany glued their eyes on the screen; they can’t take off their eyes on it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘What the hell is this?!’

‘TaeTae and Jessi…’

‘KIM TAEYEON, where the hell you place your face on!’

‘You love Jessi…’

Tiffany’s

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany can’t help but the fire of jealousy burns her. She bit her lower lip unconsciously. She clenches her fist tightly under the table; to control herself, trying to act normal, not to be noticed by others. She doesn’t realize that another girl in the room is facing the same situation with her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘What the…’

‘Sica… Taeng…’

'How come you let Taeng's face...'

‘My princess, what’s the meaning of the kiss last night?’

‘God, what's this? You made me felt that I have a chance on her, but now… the photo hurt me so much.’

‘Sica-ah…’

‘Am I hoping too much?’

Yuri’s

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri hang her head low, trying to hide her hurtful eyes under her bangs, not to be noticed by others. She acted normal, continued her breakfast. Sooyoung observes her best friend, she is the only one who know Yuri’s feeling for Jessica. Yuri sensed Sooyoung’s stare and she lift up her head only to meet the latter's eyes, Sooyoung give her a warm smile as a back up for her, she returns a weak smile to her best friend.

 

 

“Buahahaa!!! This is soo funny!!” Finally, Hyoyeon can’t hold in her laughter anymore. She blurt out her laughter, earning a slap from Sunny.

 

 

“Funny?!” Sunny frowns. For Hyoyeon, the photo is funny because she knows the little bad habit of her cousin has after drinking. Taeyeon will become a little byuntae when she's drunk, but the next day, Taeyeon won't remember anything at all after waking up. This side of Taeyeon has not been seen by the others, but the HyoSun couple and Jessica. When Hyoyeon saw the photo of Taeyeon's face on Jessica’s plump s, she know her byuntae cousin had appeared last night, that's the reason she felt funny.

 

 

“How come this photo can be classified as a ‘funny' photo?” Sooyoung asked.

 

 

"I think Taeyeon is drunk last night." Hyoyeon murmured to Sunny. The latter recalled the memories that Taeyeon's drunk, now's her turn to laugh.

 

 

“Hyoyeon unnie, are Sica unnie and Taeyeon unnie lovers?” SeoHyun asked the main point that Yuri and Tiffany really want to ask. Good job maknae!

 

 

Hyoyeon breathe in deeply to stop her laughter, she noticed that she earned all the attention from the girls; this made her wanna laugh again. But she managed to control. She kept humming and gives a meaningful and thought-provoking smile as answers to the question. This made the girls even more curious.

 

 

“Hyoyeon unnie…” YoonA drawling. Hyoyeon gonna answer ‘No, of course not’ to YoonA, but she hold it back. She observed Tiffany’s expression through side-glance, she read so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter