[Episode]

Just Pick Up Your True Love!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dining room.

 

 

Hyoyeon and Sunny are enjoying the breakfast at the dining room with shiksin, Tiffany and SeoHyun.

 

 

“Unnie, you should eat slowly, you will make yourself suffer from indigestion.” SeoHyun stated with a concerned tone. She can’t remember how many times she had to remind the girl beside her about this. Maybe everyday? One time per meal?

 

 

“Seo, I’m hungry. Besides, I better eat more before YoonA come…” SooYoung said with full of foods inside. Typical shiksin.

 

 

“Soo, don’t talk when you are munching your foods.” Sunny stated.

 

 

“Do I have the chance to see you say ‘I am full’ in front of foods and ignore them?” Tiffany joked on SooYoung and earned a grimace from the latter. Tiffany flashed her eye-smile back.

 

 

“Where’s the others?” Hyoyeon asked, she wanna tell them her plan to go to the circuit today.

 

 

Just on cue, Yuri appeared herself, but with a worried expression written on her face.

 

 

“Morning girls.” Yuri stated.

 

 

“Morning, Unnie.” The maknae greeted back with a bright smile.

 

 

“Morning~” Tiffany, Hyoyeon and Sunny greeted. Sooyoung just raised her left hand up to the air as a ‘good morning’ gesture to her best friend since has been fully occupied by the foods.

 

 

“Guys, did you see Jessica?” Yuri asked when she made herself sit at an empty spot.

 

 

“No. Wae? Isn’t the sleeping princess still dead asleep in her bed?” Sunny asked, with her head tilted.

 

 

“No, she's not at her room.” Yuri said with a sigh.

 

 

“Have something to do with Jessi later?” Tiffany asked, as Yuri is the ‘slave’ for helping Jessica in the exhibition that's coming soon, she thought Yuri find the latter is because of work.

 

 

“No… just… Umh…” Yuri hesitated. Actually she find Jessica just because she wanna be the first one to say good morning to the latter, and she want to know the reason why Jessica kissed her last night, even if it's just on her cheek, the tinglin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter