[Thanks kiss]

Just Pick Up Your True Love!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KIM's Specialist.

 

 

In a luxurious room, is a waiting room actually, Taeyeon is in the room , waiting Tiffany to done all the precision check up which in the room linked with this room. Tiffany having her check up in the room more than 45 minutes already.

 

Taeyeon is standing at the edge of the window, overlook the outside garden view, while talking to someone on the phone.

 

"Right, ehm... Great job, Kangyi-ah..." Taeyeon formed a smile.

 

"I can send it over to you later." Kangyi replied.

 

"Is alright, I will drop by later and take it by myself, Thanks." Taeyeon said.

 

"Ok." Kangyi drawled.

 

"And, about the problem of that manager, please solve it as soon as possible, try to bargain to the management level, on behalf of me." Taeyeon mentioning Manager Min.

 

"Got it, but Taeyeon-ah, you're weird. Usually you will try your best to avoid the trouble."

 

"Yeah, I know, that's not the usual way I handling the stuff. Please try to do it hushly, without attack others' attention as you can. I hope I can avoid unnecessary trouble from Ms Kim."

 

"Oh... that's a bit difficult, you know how much 'eyes' Ms Kim had put around you. Don't you know how rapid this time she got to know you are in KiM's specialist now? Just used 5 minutes. And I received her call in 6th minutes after you arrived at there."

 

"Bravo! Their skill improved! By the way, Does you tell her anything?" Taeyeon doen't want her mother know Tiffany at all.

 

"Nope, I tell her you doing some normal check up. You better attend the annual dinner to distract her, you know, I need time to solve the manager problem for you." Kangyi is bargaining with his boss now.

 

"...... ok, ok... I will attend the annual dinner. Don't worry.“ Taeyeon let out a soft sighed.

 

"Great! I will call you after I done." Kangyi is excited, his worried had been solved.

 

”Thanks, Kangyi. That's it, Bye." Taeyeon hang up. Taeyeon sighed with a helpless smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

'I think it's the time to have a talk to Ms Kim.'

Taeyeon's

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon fling herself into the nearest couch from her. She rise her right hand and rubdown her haffet. Everytime when the problem involve her mom, she will always tried to avoid the chance she will face her mom as she can. She avoid for meet her parents because everytime it will recall her memories, the memories that she want to get rid badly.

 

She grabbed her cell again and pressed the fast dial on the screen, just a couple ringing she wait, the owner pick up the phone.

 

"Yosh, Tae, what's up?" Is Hyoyeon. As usual, excited tone.

 

"Hyo, just let you know that you gonna attend the coming KIM's annual dinner with me this Saturday." Taeyeon didn't ask for a favour, but directly jumped into conclusion.

 

"Heck?! I'm heard it wrong or what? You gonna attend the annual dinner?" Hyoyeon is in shocked, because Taeyeon already avoiding in attending any KIM's event in past few years, same as her, and now Taeyeon tell her she gonna attend again, this really a big deal for her.

 

"Nope, you are heard the right thing, I gonna attend the dinner this year."

 

"Are you normal Tae? you acted weird this few days!! And now you gonna attend that freaking bored dinner? "

 

"Hyo, I'm normal than abnormal."

 

"What made you done this decision? Tae, tell me."

 

"Are you gonna attend which me or not?" Taeyeon tried to change the topic, but failure.

 

"If i received a satisfied explanation from you, about your weird act this few days and the reason that made you attend that stupid, bored annual dinner,  then I will consider to attend."

 

"Hmn, okay, I will tell you at home, but not on the line. C'mon, I need you attend with me." Taeyeon sighed.

 

"Okay! I'm in! We will have a talk after I back home." Hyoyeon accepted snappy, she know her cousin always keep a promise, and she also know that is not easy for Taeyeon to face her parents again by herself, she know her cousin need her, and she is happy be there for her, even she damn hate to attend this kind of event, which killing her badly.

 

"Deal. See you later."

 

"Bye!" Hang up.

 

Taeyeon looked at her cell with a helpless expression, do nothing, but just shook her head lightly.

 

"Nosy cousin."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'How long does it been since the last time I saw them?'

'One year? Anni... Three years? or Four?'

'It's that bad for facing them, right?'

'I think is the time now. You are not that coward Kim Taeyeon anymore.'

'Tae, you can do I! You changed!'

'beside, you have Hyo.'

'Yeah, I have to do it. That's the way to avoid Fany involve in any trouble.'

'Tiffany?'

'Gosh! A girl made you changed that much, eventhough she doesn't do anything at all?'

'Hyo and Sica gonna vomit blood, if they know that. They done so many things for you in these few years but failure to make such effect, but a girl, a girl that just meet you 3 weeks.'

'Cheongmal... Michigetda!'

Taeyeon's

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon get out a helpless chuckled. She noticed that some nurses is sneaking a glance from her thru the window wall, and exciting whispering to each others. Taeyeon rise herself up from the couch silently, and walked thru the door, she want to have a talk to those nurses, to make sure that they can do a favour for her to keep sercet of Tiffany's appear. Taeyeon flew open the door, made the nurses jumped.

 

"Annyonghaseyo." Taeyeon give them her most charming smile.

 

"Annyonghaseyo!"

 

Those nurses greeting to Taeyeon. They are nervous now, the young owner of this hospital is talking to them! Omo!! Ottoke? At first, they are curious when they heard that the famous Kim Taeyeon gonna visit this hospital, that time, they just curious on how does Taeyeon look this, since Taeyeon seldom attend event on KIM's behalf. After heard the rumous that this almighty Miss Kim Taeyeon gave their Mr. Jean (who hate my almost 95% of the staffs in the hospital) humiliation, now they are one of the members of Kim Taeyeon's fanclub, which just found 10 minutes ago.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Omo! Ottoke?!'

Nurse No.1

 

 

 

'She is talking to us!'

Nurse No.2

 

 

 

'Omo! her smile~ I gonna fall into it... no! I already fall into it!'

Nurse No.3

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter