[Stay]

Just Pick Up Your True Love!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You Should Leave NOW!" Taeyeon said in cold tone, her face is darkly.

 

 

Tiffany and manager Min surprised for the remark which suddenly pop-out from the door. Manager Min turned his back and faced the owner of the cold tone, with his pissed face, but he immediately turned into a smirk. Oh, this hypocritical man.

 

 

 Tiffany looked up to Taeyeon, she felt safe immediately in her heart while Taeyeon appeared from the door. But, she shrink a bit while she saw the darkly on the latter's face. This is the first time she saw the warm, soft, gentle Taeyeon in the opposite way, dark aura scattered from Taeyeon all over the room. Taeyeon is extremely anger to the guy that made her precious eyes-smiled angel crying. Her eyes is use for showing her killer eyes-smile but not for tearing!

 

 

As a lady that had been educated well to had etiquette since started from her childhood and she trained herself hiding her expression well in front of people in these few years, Taeyeon won't explode her madness straight a way easily like a fire dragon, but the dark aura surrounding her is just like a silent weapon that can easily kill people without any sound. This is more scary that the Hellsica.

 

 

Taeyeon stood on the spot, gaze at her 'guest', with inscrutable face.

 

 

"Ms Kim, I begged you pardon?" 

 

 

"Leave now." Taeyeon said in monotone.

 

 

"Yes, we leave now." Manager Min answered submissively. As a manager worked in SMent for several, he had great ability in knew how the wind blows by a person. He had already sensed Taeyeon's dark aura at the seconds that Taeyeon appeared in the room. He clearly knew he is not welcomed, but he just pretending he is obtuse. He need to bring Tiffany out from here, so that he can do his great genius plan.

 

 

"Tiff, let's pack your stuff, and we are leaving soon." He talked to the girl that still sobbing in the cough, gently, just like he care Tiffany very much. 

 

 

“No. Just you. " monotone with black aura. Expulsion order.

 

 

"Pardon?"

 

 

"Don't made me repeat my word." Taeyeon took out her cell from pocket and speed dail to her PA, Kangyi, to turn back.

 

 

"Doesn't you called me here is to bring Tiffany back?"  The teary girl on the couch rose her head furiousness her teary eyes now is full of sadness, gaze glued on Taeyeon. The latter avoid the eyes contact.

 

 

 

'Taeyeon want me leave?'

'She must be felt bored to take care on me.'

'Hurt... It's hurt when you don't even care to look at me.'

Tiffany's.

 

 

 

 

"No, I doesn't say that before." Taeyeon said after took a deep breathe.

 

 

"Then..." Min been cut off.

 

 

"I called you here, it's because you are her manager, and you are the one I can contact for her, she need to  back to her own life, her family. I just done what I can do for her." Taeyeon smile to Tiffany. The latter's anxiety emotion gone just because Taeyeon's warm smile.

 

 

"I think you had known her situation very well now, you may leave now."

 

 

"Ok, but Tiffany should follow me." Manager Min impatiented.

 

 

"She would stay."

 

 

"What made you so confirm she will?" Yes, what made Taeyeon can be such confirm that Tiffany will stay here. For her? She doesn't sure that this red hair girl will, they just meet each others for few weeks only. Taeyeon took a back, she just realised that. Should she withdraw herself from this mess? No! 

 

 

"Just let Tiffany chooses herself."

 

 

Taeyeon approach to her princess, and go down on one knee while she in front of the girl. Just like a prince. Taeyeon looked up to Tiffany with full of caring in her  crystal brown eyes. Tiffany fall into it deeply. She can clearly hear her heartbeat thundery.

 

 

"Tiffany-ah, would you like to stay here, with me... *cough* I means with all of us, the kids like you very much. You know, you can stay here as longer as you want to." Taeyeon said with a crack tone, she is nervous. She afraid that Tiffany will reject her and leave her. Taeyeon offer her hand to Tiffany, she is waiting the girl to ac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter