[Morning]

Just Pick Up Your True Love!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"MORNING!!!! Let's us ready for BREAKFAST!!! Yoooouuuhhhuuu~~~"         "Breakfast~ Breakfast ~~Breakfast~ Breakfast ~~Breakfast~ Breakfast ~~" Shiksin and junior shiksin have their dorky dance while make themselves in the room. Tiffany chuckled to the dorky shiksins' dances.                

 

 

 

Tiffany is doing her daily routine morning wash helping by Auntie Song as usual, while jangshins gang - Yuri, Sooyoung and YoonA, are busy in break into others rooms whom properly still in their own sweet dreamland. Prankers' sly smile easily found from their faces.

 

 

They bang into Seohyun's room, with their excited puppies faces, but sorry, they been disappointed.

 

 

"WAK... ..." They exciting face faded. Seohyun sit on the couch reading book with a glassess on her face. Her back facing the peaceful sunshine view. Shine sunshine made her looked like an angel come from heaven.

 

 

"Ah, morning Unnies." Seohyun immediately greeting to her unnie, when she saw her pranker unnies standing at the door. Perfect maknae.

 

 

"Seohyun-ah, don't tell me that you wake up such early for study..." Sooyoung said with a creepy expression.

 

 

"If you say YES, that's totally killing me!! No, is US!!!" YoonA joined Sooyoung's creepy look.

 

 

"Oh! Geez... STRESS~~ " Yuri shook her head. They are coursemate, maknae's hardworking sometime made them felt HUGE stress till can't breathe.

 

 

"Anniyo, I just reading a book." Seohyun denied, and she rise both her hands with holding her book, to show the cover of the book to others.

 

 

" 'The. way. to. become. a. successful. high-flying. career. woman.' " YoonA read out the title of the book with an electronic sound. Dumbfounded.

 

 

"Omo... what the... Seobaby, can't you find something more relax for your reading, just like... romance novel????" Yuri excalmed while she and others approach to the youngest.

 

 

"This is the way I relax, I want to be a successful bussiness woman in my future. Beside, I don't like romance." Prefect maknae.

 

 

"This book not gonna help you at all... This is bull, ah, no, is just a 'theoretics', not working at all. All you need is a 'real-world example', and you have it. " Sooyoung said calmly.

 

"Huh?" Maknae tittered her head with her questionable expression.

 

 

" Taeyeon! She is your 'real-world example, doesn't she?" Sooyoung smile proudly. The others nodding their head non-stopping.

 

 

Just in time, YoonA, whom disappear a while, made her head pop-out from the door.

 

 

"Taeyeon unnie is so prefect. Aaaawwww~" YoonA‘s fan girl mode on. She deeply dawn into Taeyeon's fascination. Yuri, Sooyoung and maknae swear an oath that they can saw pink love sharp bubbles keep on popping out from YoonA's head, and they also can saw pink love sharp at both her lovely doe-eyes. Yuri even rise her hands in the air to wipe out the bubbles. Time to cut off the dreaming fan girl to avoid her lovely bubbles overflow the whole room.

 

 

"Let's continue what we gonna do." Sooyoung exclaimed while she turn her back and run out from the room, others followed, maknae doesn't join, she sighed lightly about her pranker unnies.

 

 

Yuri and Sooyoung tip-toe approaching to Hyoyeon's room, it also Sunny's. They hold their breathe, and Yuri interchange her eyes to her best friend, count-down silently.

 

 

'3... 2... 1...'

 

 

 

 

 

*BANG!!* Poor door been opened crustly

 

 

 

 

"WAKE UP!! FiReeeeeeee...."

 

 

"... ..."

 

 

"... ..."

 

 

Garsps

 

 

"Oh my gawt..."

 

 

"Omo..."

 

 

"AAAHHHHHH!!!!"

 

 

"Yah! Get out!!!"

 

 

"SORRY!"

 

 

*BANG!!* The poor door been shut again crustly...

 

 

"Hyoraengi! REMEMBER locked the door next time!!" Sunny screamed.

 

 

"Arraso... Arraso... let's conti..." The two lovebirds continuing their 'hot morning exercises' that been interrupted by that two tall girls, whom now dumbfounded at their sport with their jaws dropped to the floor. They out of sorts for a moment.

 

 

Yuri and Sooyoung turned to each others slowly and looked at each others with their jaws still dropped. Yuri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter