[Should I?]

Just Pick Up Your True Love!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day is breaking. The sun begin to rise, try to spreading it warms to all the corner on the earth. The birds already wake up, start their day by singing the songs, try to alarming others to start their daily work. Basically, all the resident in Kim's private villa still on the bed, in their owns dreamland.

 

 

In Tiffany's new room. The eyes smile girl, whom was supposed to be in her dreamland in this moment, is awake. She sit on the bed, her pretty eyes glued on the view outside her ceiling-to-floor windows. She wake up a bit earlier than usual? Why?

 

 

Tiffany sit on the bed, she was thinking about the dream she made just now.

 

 

'A dream?'

'No, sound more like flashback.'

 

 

Tiffany had some flashback in her dream.

In her dream, she saw a little girl pass though a casting, that girl acted so excited while she been noticed that she passed. The scene moved, Tiffany saw a girl crying at the airport, hugging her Totoro tightly, A man, a boy and a girl older than that little girl hugging the little girl saying goodbye to the little girl. The scene fade out, and changed to a big practicing room, Tiffany saw that a girl, in teenage aged singing and dancing in front of a big minor wall, that girl practiced hardly, she not even bother how late is the time now, how exhausted she was. The scene changes again, a lady sit on the floor at a corner, properly can't ease be noticed by others. That lady sobbing with her knees on her chest, she bury her face in between her knees, she doesn't want to let others know she is crying. A warm and soft hand patted her head gently. Tiffany can't see clearly the owner of that warm and soft hand yet, she been lead to another scene, now, she saw a young lady stand behind the stage, she had her beautiful costume on and makeup. That young lady acted nervously, she keep on rub the mic with her hands, and try inhale and exhale to calm herself. Tiffany chuckled on that young lady. Now that lady is on her stage, she singing and dancing, this is her debut show! She done well, no, is excellent!! All the people under squealed for her name. That lady sobbing because of the happiness in the midst of cheers. Tiffany awake from the dream.

 

 

 

'The dream is so real, I can felt all the emotion of that girl.'

'Is this my memories?'

'All the vignettes were so deep impressed to me'

'This IS mine! My memories...'

'Yaaaahhhhhhh!!!!'

'Oh my gosh, I start to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter