[ I AM ]

Just Pick Up Your True Love!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Tiffany ya!!!!!" Yuri pointed to Tiffany.          

 

 

"Tiffany ya!!!!!! " Yuri shouted and pointed to Tiffany. Yuri is very excited now, she is one huge fans of Tiffany. She so excited that she can meet her idol, who is so close to her now, while unexpected.

 

 

"Yah!!! Jinja!!!" The tall shiksin whom stood beside Yuri, shocked with opened widen and eyes pop out, almost drop down from her.

 

 

"Daebak!!! Hwaaaaa!!" Two maknaes flattered. Their jaw droped.

 

 

"Wow!! She is pretty!! " The choding player murmur.

 

 

Not all the girls in the room is on exciting mode, but in confuses mode.

 

 

Jessica and Sunny looked at the tan girl with widen eyes. There get lots of question marks pop out on top of both girl's head, 

 

 

'Just now, Doesn't Taeng mentioned her name as 'Miyoung'??? Something wrong? N... Wat the head tis player said?! Desired to die?!' Sunny minds. Blonde with short hair glared on her player girlfriend.

 

 

'What's now? Does Yuri know this girl? She looked like so happy now, and her eyes... What the heck Yul's eyes is twinkling?! She like this girl huh?!' The ice cold girl not really happy now.

 

 

The most shocked in these girls acted were be Taeyeon and Tiffany. Both of the girls don't no what the reasons these girls so excited. Both dumbfounded. Taeyeon gain back her mind first.

 

 

"Tiffany? You guys know her?" Taeyeon said and she walk approach to Tiffany, sit beside her. Taeyeon can felt Tiffany been freaked by these girls from Tiffany's eyes, even the latter doesn't express her boggle on her face.

 

 

Tiffany lead closer to Taeyeon unconsciousness, she felt safe from Taeyeon. Maybe be it was because she is the only one she know in this room. Just maybe.

 

 

"Yeah! She is my favour!!" Yuri grinned, she said out without thinking though her mind. Yuri lost control.

 

 

Taeyeon shocked after listened what Yuri said, felt a bit uneasy. Tiffany totally freak out, she grabbed Taeyeon's arm. One girl at the corner silent, cold aura can felt clearly around her and pumping thread on the corner of her eye can be see.

 

 

"Hahahaaa! YAY!!! Kwon Yuri! What the hack you saying!! Pabo!" Shiksin smacked the lost control girl's shoulder. 

 

 

"Unnie,  you so funny!" Doe-eyed girl laugh like alligator.

 

 

"Unnie, you doesn't know her?" Seohyun said Taeyeon. The oldest girl nodded.

 

 

"She won't  paid any attention to those not attract her at all. Properly Tae won't know who she is." Hyoyeon exclaimed so that her voice can be hear by all in this noisy room.

 

 

" So, you know her?" Sunny glared on her girlfriend, she still felt uneasy for her girlfriend praised other girl pretty.

 

 

"Yeah! Of course I know, she is an idol, a famous one, she is a Kpop star." Hyoyeon grinned to her girl.

 

 

" A singer? Are you sure? Just now Yuri called her 'Tiffany', but we found out her name is 'Stephanie Hwang Miyoung'. Are. You all mistaken? Maybe she is similar with that Kpop star." Taeyeon said.

 

 

"YAY~ how can I mistaken! I am her huge fan, she is Tiffany, and yes, her real name is Stephanie Hwang Miyoung, but Tiffany also her name. She is American-Korean, come from LA. 24 years old, 163cm, and her body measurements is 3..." Yuri can't finish her words cause been covered by Sooyoung's hand.

 

 

"YAY! Too far away! Come back ur mind!" Sooyoung exclaimed. Others giggled on Yuri's dorkily act.

 

 

"Oposs... hehe... She is one of the artist under SMent. She has a unique smiling-eyes in this world. She sing very well with her sweet voice, the most best Kpop star recently. And, she is hot and y!!!!" Yuri said ans her face blushed.

 

 

"Unnie, we pretty sure she is Tiffany. Her unique voice, that is one of her signature characteristic, won't be mistaken. And just now you said she been stay at here almost 2 weeks, and she been absent on her MC work on MusicCore show almost 2 weeks. " YoonA said to Taeyeon with an assure look to the older girl.

 

 

Now Taeyeon pretty sure Miyoung is Tiffany, she trust on her dongseang. She turn her head to face Tiffany and give an assure smile to Tiffany, "Tiffany?" She called 'Tiffany' in stead of 'Miyoung' , she wanna know Tiffany's feel.

 

 

Tiffany feel comfort while heared Taeyeon called her 'Tiffany', felt more closer. And 'Tiffany', this name is sound familiar to her, she trusted on Taeyeon, if Taeyeon trusted on that cute doe-eyed girl, then she believe in this.

 

 

"I felt this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter