[Tiffany]

Just Pick Up Your True Love!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ps: Thanks for all those comments!! =]   Some guess who been appeared on the last chapter [Thanks for tat, coz i havn't decide who will be in when i wrote the last chap], n , NOW! i decided!!                

    Put all others 7 members in this chapter!!!   =]             [I know this will be a big problem for me , as a new writter, to think all the characterics in one time, so, please, if u feel very very messy in tis chapter, please kindly accept it.. hehe...

 

"Taenggoo-ya!!"  (Jessica)

 

 

"Taeyeon-ah~~~~" (Yuri)

 

 

"Taeng buddy!!!" (Sunny)

 

 

"OH~ I'm hungry!!!!! Dinner!!!" (Sooyoung)

 

 

"Me too~~" (YoonA)

 

 

Yah!!! You two!! You two had been ate all the way till here!! Monsters!!" (Hyoyeon)

 

 

"Unnie... help me get the things out from car... I can't take all, that's too much..." (Seohyun)

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon frozen!! with her eyes widen, "Craps!!! I totally forgot those noise makers will come at this weekends!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon turn her back to the front door. Just next second, she found that she been smashed into and hugged by a speed-up girl.

 

 

That's Jessica Jung.  A blonde. She was a voluptuous creature with blonde hair. Everything is perfect on her, can't find a single imperfect. Jessica Jung, an American-korean, a new rise Art artist in art field, a girl managed to had her own exhibition at the time she still in Uni, studied Master of Art before. Jessica is Taeyeon's best friend, they know each other at the uni, and became the best friends, talk everything to each others, know well about each others, and care a lots for each others.

 

 

Taeyeon try her best to stand well so that she won't drop Jessica, her beloved best friend in her life and herself to the floor. Basically, Jessica is not hugging Taeyeon, but she jumped onto Taeyeon and made herself climbed on Taeyeon body, give the shorter a bear-hug, just like a cute koala bear hangging on the Eucalyptus tree, as tight as she can. Teayeon hold her well to make sure her friend doesn't fall down. They are so close to each other.

 

 

"My Taenggoo-ah~ I missed you so much~~" While Jessica keep on kissing Taeyeon's both cheeks with non-stop.

 

 

"Nae... Arra... me too, Ssica-cu..." Taeyeon replied, and chuckled with Jessica's act. She know this is the way Jessica expresses her concern on her, and Taeyeon habitually on this.

 

 

Both of them didn't realized that there was a girl at the door, staring at them, with full of sadness in her eyes. That's Yuri Kwon. A tall girl, with healthly image and a pair of long legs. Yuri is charming, because of her healthy image and charming smile, she got a lots of admirers in Uni, both boys and girls. But she didn't bother on this, because her heart been fully occupied by a girl, a girl whom is busy in kissing on her boss-to-be's face.

 

 

Yup, Taeyeon will be her future boss, not only Yuri's, but also her best friends in uni, Sooyoung Choi, YoonA Im, and Seohyun. They all been choose by Taeyeon, whom has extraordinary ability in well-knowing the ability of a person. Taeyeon offer them for supporting in their education and given them a wealthy working conditions in future, which can't easliy get from the market. Although Taeyeon will be her future boss, but Taeyeon treated all of them as sisters, they have close friendship, rather than as the relationship between master-and-servant.

 

 

Back to Yuri's love. She meet Jessica by Taeyeon. Yuri fall in love on Jessica in the first sight she saw Jessica. Jessica's soft voice and sweet smile attracked her heart in the first sight. Yuri's doesn't know that there had such a beautiful princess in this world, whom can take her breath away easily, just a smile. At the first, Jessica act cold to all person that she doesn't know-well. This made Sooyoung gave Jessica a ‘Ice princess' nickname.

 

 

Although jessica always act-cold, but Yuri know Jessica has a warmest heart inside her. No lots of people noticed about this, but Yuri does. She know Jessica always concerned with the others silently, give help to others when they needed. And yuri known the person whom jessica care about is Taeyeon. the ice princess care about Taeyeon so much, take care on her, talked lots about Taeyeon when they are alone. This let Yuri saw the soft and warm side of Jessica, which made her fall in love on Jessica more and more, but at the same time, Yuri also hurt. The more she love in Jessica, the more her heart ache while she saw the lovey-dovey between Taeyeon and Jessica. Yuri know that Jessica love Taeyeon much, as Jessica always offically expresses herself that she love Taeyeon.

 

 

Yuri love Jessica in sercetly, she has no courage to bare her heart to Jessica, she afraid this will ruining the relationship between her and Jessica. Although she known Jessica's love, she willing to keep it as a sercet in her heart, she just want to stay beside Jessica, closer, be a friend, take care on her, love Jessica in silently, and the love of her to Jessica grow every single day. Yuri sure that Jessica won't know about she love her, she won't let Jessica know, she don't want ruin their friendship.

 

 

Although Jessica is ice princess, act cold and doesn't care about others that she doesn't interest, this doesn't means that she only show her warm side on Taeyeon. She also act soft and warm to the the others, especially Yuri. She always act soft to Yuri, concerned with Yuri, patiently listen to Yuri's daylife or uni's life while they are alone. She love to hear Yuri's voice. She treated Yuri as a sister, closer, more than that. Both of them always hangout themselves without others follow. But, more of the time, is Jessica 'force' the youngest accompy her in her apartment or workplace. Yuri was happy to spend her time with Jessica, the time just only them, that's the most happiness moment for Yuri.

 

 

While Yuri still spaced out at the door, someone patted her shouler to make her back to reality. She looked at the woner of the hand whom patted her, Sooyoung, her best friend. So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter