[Stephanie, MiYoung, Hwang]

Just Pick Up Your True Love!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany's room

 

 

Tiffany in Taeyeon's arms, she calm down, bit by bit. Taeyeon found the girl in her arms is better, she pull the girl from her arms made Tiffany look to her.

 

 

Taeyeon smile to Tiffany gently, and wapping off her tears from her face. Her warm fingers that touch Tiffany's face, made Tiffany feel secure from it. Tiffany stop sobbing.

 

 

"Do you feel better now?" Taeyeon asked, and looked to Tiffany's prefect eyes.

 

 

Tiffany nodded slowly, and ask "Who... Are... You?"

 

"W-where am I?"

 

"Wh-at's going on?"

 

"I... can't rem-remember anything..."

 

Tiffany asked with her voice tembling, she tried her best to be more calm. She need to know everything, that she needed most, but she can figure out. Tiffany frowning because of those annoyance

 

 

Taeyeon look at the girl infornt of her, she easily read her emotion, her minds. Taeyeon gently patting Tiffany's cheek and grab her hand in her, aim for comfort Tiffany. Tiffany immediately look though Taeyeon eyes, Taeyeon smile.

 

 

"I will answer your questions one by one, so just easy yourself." Tiffany nods.

 

"My name is KIM Taeyeon." Taeyeon answering Tiffany's question slowly, softly. Her voice had a spell, a spell to Tiffany, to made Tiffany listen to her calmly.

 

"Now, you are in my villa, a safe place, no worry..." She give a friendly grasp on tiffany's hand, which she held on, to give the girl secure.

 

"You were in an accident before, I found you at the roadside not far from here, and brought you here for received timely treatment. The doctor said you are safe, just keep under treatment to recover."

 

"I found your purse, which just beside you when i found you." Taeyeon look though Auntie Song, whom quietly stand at side, give her a cue. Auntie Song immediately walked approach a table at the corner and grab a pink purse on the table before she walk back to Taeyeon. She handling the pink purse to Taeyeon, Taeyeon accepted and turn back to Tiffany.

 

 

"This is the purse. I didn't open it before, just wait for you wake up." Taeyeon passed the pink purse to Tiffany's hand. Tiffany just stare at that purse in her shivering hand.

 

 

"Open it, you may find out the answers that you want." A gentle voice guide Tiffany to open the purse.

 

 

Tiffany open the purse, she found some cosmetics and a small pinky purse inside. She immediately took out the small purse and open it. She found an identification card.

 

 

"Stephanie... MiYoung... Hwang." Tiffany whispered. Taeyoen glance on the identification card on Tiffany's hand, she saw Tiffany's photo on it. Taeyeon smile.

 

 

"Your name is Miyoung!" Taeyoen said with a brighten tone.

 

 

Tiffany looked at her with a cronky look. "Am... i..." She have an unreal feeling, for everything.

 

 

"Ya, Look! That's your photo on it! With you name." Taeyeon said by pointing Tiffany's photo on the card. Taeyeon continue glance on the purse, she notice that there has no cell inside.

 

 

"It seems, your cell is missing." She looked at Tiffany, and the latters try to find and confirm Taeyeon's words.

 

 

"Ya, no cell inside." Tiffany sighed. Taeyeon felt sorry for the girl.

 

 

'If I can found her cell, then Miyoung can properly contact to her family. Ayish, Tae, you so careless.' Taeyoen blame herself in her mind. SHe sighed slightly, frowned and shook her head, unconsciously.Taeyeon's act b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter