I Love You, Ji Hyo!

I Love You, Ji Hyo!
 
It's four in the afternoon on one bright sunny day in February. All of the Running Man cast gathered at Busan to film the Running Man variety show. It was Valentine's Day Special. MC Yoo JaeSuk did the opening of the show as usual. But today, it was a surprise ! There were no guests coming to the show. All the Running Man casts were curious as to why there are no invited guest in this special episode. The PD told them " I am sorry but we forgot to invite the guest over. So, today's show will be 100% focused on all of you only. "
 
With that, they started to film Running Man Valentine's Day Special. The first game was " I chose you, would you choose me too ? "  Casts were supposed to choose someone from the opposite to be their partner for the night. If both casts chooses each other, they will automatically become a couple for the day and obtain the Running Ball. The game started and everybody wrote down the names of their partners.
 
Joong Ki chose Ji Hyo. Gary chose Ji Hyo. Jae Suk chose Lizzy. Suk Jin chose Lizzy. Kwang Su chose Lizzy and Haha chose Ji Hyo. Meanwhile the girls, Ji Hyo and Lizzy was think about whom they should choose. " Who should I choose ? Cute Joong Ki dongsaeng ? Monday Couple Gary ? " thought Ji Hyo. As for Lizzy, she was practically smiling to herself. " I will choose JaeSuk oppa then, he's just soo cute ! " Lizzy thought happily to herself. Finally, the results were out. The two chosen couples were Joong Ki ♥ Ji Hyo and also Jae Suk ♥ Lizzy !  The two couples were given time by themselves for half an hour while the rest of the cast who were not chosen have to do punishments.
 
Tagging along the group who were not chosen, Gary was really upset. " I chose Ji Hyo, but she didn't choose me, why ? I can't even be compared to that young jerk ? " thought Gary angrily to himself. HaHa, who was Gary's best friend among all the cast notices the changes in his friend. " Why ? Why are you so upset ? It's just a game you know ? Cheer up ! Look at me, girls don't even look up to me and worst they always call me Haroro ! But you see, I don't get offended by it, just take it as a joke and everything's alright. " said HaHa softly to Gary. " But my feelings for her isn't a game, it's for real. Why can't she see that ? In fact, she even goes with that pretty face playboy ! " Gary complained angrily. HaHa stood beside Gary silently for a while. Then he said, " Well, if your feelings for her is real, then you should really go and tell her that. Don't do that while filming, find her after we finished filming ! Maybe she doesn't know about this and she takes it as a joke. You know variety show like this one we are in are meant to be funny right ? "  Gary just looked at HaHa's innocent face and thought to himself.


Meanwhile, the two happy couples were enjoying their time together. Joong Ki took this opportunity to get closer to Ji Hyo. " Ji Hyo noona, is it possible if I were to just call you Ji Hyo without the noona ? " asked Joong Ki politely. Ji Hyo who was looking around turned to face Joong Ki and she said " Yes, of course you can but why is this question so sudden ? " Joong Ki looked at her and he bit his lips. Moments passed by when suddenly, Joong Ki leaned forward and gave Ji Hyo a small little peck on her cheeks. " Saranghaeyo, Ji Hyo. I love you ! " was what he said.

Ji Hyo sat there, stunned. Her eyes were fixed onto Joong Ki's pale and fair, white looking face. "Ji Hyo, are you okay ? Please say something to me ! " Joong Ki started to talk to her again. But Ji Hyo gave no response. " Ermm, Ji Hyo noona, I am sorry. If you didn't like what I did, please tell me. I am sincerely sorry. Will you forgive me ? Perhaps it was wrong for me to confessed to you like that. I am really sorry. " Joong Ki looked down onto his shoes.

Ji Hyo finally spoke. She said " Why Joong Ki ? Why ? Why did you suddenly do this ? "  Joong Ki looked into her eyes for a long time, then he finally said " I am terribly sorry. I like you a lot and it's been so since the day you first entered this show. I didn't have the guts to tell you that I like you. But now, we are all alone so I figured I could at least tell you how I feel about you. " Ji Hyo took a few deep breaths and said " Well, thank you Joong Ki, thank you so much for loving me. But, I don't think I am in the mood to accept a relationship now. It's not that you're no good, in fact  I like you too. I like your character, you are really caring and lovely, but I just can't accept a relationship now. I hope that you will understand this. "

" It's okay, I get it. I understand. Please excuse me. " Joong Ki said heartbroken and he walked away. The other members saw the whole scene and immediately rushed over to Ji Hyo demanding to know what had happened. " What happened Ji Hyo ? Why is Joong Ki walking away so fast and he even refused to stop to even achknowledge me ? Why, what happen ? " asked Jae Suk full of concern. Ji Hyo stared Joong Ki who was walking away at a distance and she said " It's all my fault. I think I broke his heart. I think I have hurt him to deep. Joong Ki, I am really sorry ! "

The other members were really confused but they could sense that something was going on between the two of them. Jae Suk asked Ji Hyo gently again. " Ji Hyo, how did you hurt Joong Ki ? Mind if you tell us ? We are here to help. Sincerely ! " said Jae Suk. Ji Hyo looked up and saw that all the cast of Running Man were there except Joong Ki. She then finally told the others what was going on between them. " Well, Joong Ki confessed to me and I think I rejected him a little bit harshly ? " Ji Hyo said. The other members were shocked to hear what Ji Hyo had said. " Poor Joong Ki oppa.. " said Lizzy. " Well, he will be fine, no worries. " said Jae Suk to Ji Hyo. HaHa and Gary exchange glances and Gary thought quietly to himself, " I would have landed in Joong Ki's place now if I was rushing through all this. "

The Running Man show was cancelled because of the commotion and the PDs told Jae Suk to take care of the problem first before they start filming it again. Jae Suk then told the other members to take care of Ji Hyo while he would go and have a brotherly talk with Joong Ki. The others did what Jae Suk told them to and he went to find Joong Ki. He searched for Joong Ki everywhere but Joong Ki was no where to be found. He was getting anxious.

As Jae Suk was searching for Joong Ki, Joong Ki knew that the members had knew all about the incident. He was so ashamed of himself. He was embarrased and he didn't know what to do. He just sat there in the silent darkness. He thought quietly to himself, " Aishh, why did I say that ? If I had known that this would happen, why did I do it ? Ahh, this is soo embarrasing ! "  He closed his eyes and sat there quietly in the darkness hoping that no one would discover him. Little did he notice that he was actually sitting at a corner where oxygen levels were very low. He soon felt dizzy and he fell into a deep slumber.

Jae Suk was still finding Joong Ki. He was about to give up and go back to the others when he spotted a hand behind the corner of one corridor. He quickly ran towards the hand and he was shocked to see Joong Ki lying down there without any response. Jae Suk called out to him. " Joong Ki, Joong Ki you alright there ? If you are, please wake up and talked to me. " Jae Suk said anxiously. He continued to shake Joong Ki , but Joong Ki didn't give him any positive response. So he piggyback Joong Ki back to the place where the other members were waiting. The members were happy to see that Jae Suk was back with Joong Ki but they were worried as Joong Ki was being piggyback by Jae Suk.

"Omo, Joong Ki oppa ! " said Lizzy worriedly. Jae Suk quickly put Joong Ki down onto the floor and started to call his name again. Joong Ki was starting to respond to him. It was a good sign. Jae Suk asked one of the members to call the ambulance so that Joong Ki can be sent to the hospital as soon as possible. Joong Ki woke up but his vision was still blurry. He couldn't quite recognized the people in front of him as his head was still spinning around. He heard someone said " Jae Suk, where did you find him ? " and someone replied " Well, just behind that corridor there. He was there on the ground without any response. "  Then, he just closed his eyes and there was total darkness.

Joong Ki woke up to find himself in bed with IV drips on his left arm. The room was quiet and it was painted in white. He thought to himself, " Where am I ? Could this be the hospital ? Why am I here ? " Then he heard his room door being opened and Jae Suk came in to see him. " Are you feeling better already ? You scared me yesterday you know. You couldn't even answer me when I was talking to you. " said Jae Suk concerned. " I am terribly sorry, Jae Suk hyung ! But what happen to me ? " asked Joong Ki. Jae Suk looked at him and then finally said, " You don't remember eh ? You ran off after confessing to Ji Hyo and then we found you fainted. We tried to wake up you but you wouldn't response to us. So we sent you to the hospital. Does this sound familiar to you ? " Joong Ki looked back at Jae Suk and he said " Erm, no, my head just hurts badly. "

Jae Suk then said " I guess you should rest more. You have been through a lot these two days. Just rest and get well soon okay ? I will just come back later. "  Joong Ki held Jae Suk by his hand and asked " Jae Suk hyung, is everything okay ? Is Ji Hyo angry with me ? I am really sorry. "  Jae Suk looked at Joong Ki and said " Haha, I think you got all of us worried rather than angry with you. Besides, you are as cute as a small little kid, nobody will get angry with you. We can't afford to.. so don't worry and get some rest. I will be back later to see you okay ? "  Jae Suk left and Joong Ki stared at the ceiling of the perfectly furnished white room.

Not long after, Ji Hyo came to visit Joong Ki. Joong Ki was reluctant to see her at first but he finally did as he knew he had to overcome this sooner or later. " How are you Joong Ki ? I hope you are okay. You realy scared me yesterday and I am really sory for hurting your feelings. I didn't know it would turn out that bad. Sorry, will you forgive me ? " asked Ji Hyo sadly. Joong Ki was still embarrased and he didn't know what to say. He just noded his head and said " Yeah, I'm fine. "  Ji Hyo smiled at him and said " Then I guess we are still friends right ? Joong Ki ? "

Joong Ki looked up at her and said " We have been friends all along, this is not a question and I think we should just forget yesterday's incident and move on. " Ji Hyo was worried again as she could she that Joong Ki was trying really hard to talk to her. " I am really sorry. " said Ji Hyo. Joong Ki was feeling much better now and he said " It's okay, I understand. So don't worry about me, I'm good. " He gave her the best smile he has ever given anyone.

" Then I will see you on Monday evening next week okay ? " Ji Hyo said happily to him. Joong Ki smiled back and replied " Yes, I will see you too. " Ji Hyo left the room and Joong Ki laid down on the bed smiling to himself as all of his problem were settled.