Smooth Taengoo~

The Queer Life of Kwon Yuri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Are you serious midget?" Sooyoung eyed her friend seriously.

"I'm serious! Really!" Taeyeon said seriously.

"You are GAY??" Yuri asked a little more loudly, seriously.

 

Few minutes of silence passed and the trio burst out in laughter.

 

"Awww. Our little Taengoo is grown up now!" Yuri rubbed her cheeks against Taeyeon's.

"Even though you stopped growing a long time ago! Aigoooo!" Sooyoung messed with the shorty's hair.

"YAH I'M NOT A SHORTY!" Taeyeon protested.

 

A bunch of awwws and pinching Taeyeon's cheeks after...

 

 

"So, how do you want to do this?" Yuri asked her.

"That's why I asked for you guys help. I don't know how to do this!"

"I don't have any idea either. Yah Yuri. Among the three of us here, you have the most experience with relationships."

"Excuse you. Taeyeon has most experience with girls. Girls seem to just like throwing harmful things at her." Yuri joked.

"That's because she looks at their butts first before their faces. Seriously Taengoo. How do you think you're going to win her heart if you can't stop ogling at her ??"

"I can't help it! Her is..." Taeyeon stopped midway as she drifted off to her imagination.

 

*KNOCK!* The jangshins knocked on the danshin's head.

 

"AUTHOR!! ONE MORE TIME SERIOUSLY AUTHOR! ONE MORE TIME!"

 

A/N: Arasso. Sorry. Sorry. Jeez. So sensitive. -.-

 

And so that's how the Trio got into their mini meeting on how to make Taeyeon cooler.

 

~******~

 

"Look Taeng! There's Tiffany! Don't forget what we told you!" Sooyoung pushed the sho- I mean Taeyeon forward.

 

Taeyeon immediately jogged back towards Yuri and Sooyoung.

 

"Wait wait wait! I don't think I can do this. I forgot everything!"

"Taengoo-yah! It's okay. You could back out now. Let's go my chinggu. Let's go back home." Yuri cooed to Taeyeon half hugging her.

"YAH! Don't listen to her! Come on Taengoo! You can do this! Go get your girl! Nothing is impossible!" Sooyoung encouraged Taeyeon.

 

While they were tugging Taeyeon to their side to side, both convincing Taeyeon to two different things, Taeyeon smelled something fishy. When it clicked, she roughly pulled out both her arms from both idiots.

 

"YOU TWO PUT A BET ON ME AGAIN DIDN'T YOU?!" Taeyeon shouted disbelievingly at the two.

"Uhhh..." was the only thing they can say.

 

Flashback

They have just finished making their plan to help Taeyeon woo Tiffany but Sooyoung and Yuri has still some stuff on their mind.

 

Taeyeon already left them since she still has things to do with her dad and Sooyoung found this perfect time to connive with Yuri. She leaned her face towards Yuri and whispered to her.

 

"Yah. Yuri-yah. Do you think Taeng would succeed in our plan?"

"Why are we whispering?" Yuri whispered too.

"I have high expectations that Taeyeon planted recorder bugs somewhere in here because she doesn't trust us!"

"Yah jinjja! Why would she do that? If it was only you or hyoyeon, it is definitely possible. But me? She trusts me more than you two combined!" Yuri giggled but still whispering.

"Why are you still whispering then? Hah! You're not confident!"

"You never know what's insid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter