Rabbits Breed

The Queer Life of Kwon Yuri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What the is this Hyo??" Sooyoung screamed in disbelief.

 

They had themselves settled in Taeyeon's living room to discuss the fashion disaster that went by the name of Kim Hyoyeon.

 

"Whaaat? What's wrong with this? I look fine!" She posed to prove her point.

"No you don't. You look like someone who has had an explosion of poop in the bathroom but quickly needed to leave for an appointment which resulted in... well THIS." Yuri butted in.

"Fany-ah. What can you say?" Taeyeon asked the fashion expert.

"Pfft." Yuri and Sooyoung smirked.

 

Taeyeon glared at them. She knows why they were acting that way. Hundred percent because she was practically head over heels for Tiffany...'s which led to her attraction to the owner.

 

"Ummm. Well... it's uh..." Tiffany wanted to find the right word that's polite enough to describe this dress but someone already beat her to it.

"Hideous? Ugly? Barf worthy? I could go on with this forever. OW!" Jessica said.

 

Sunny and Tiffany slapped her arm. A typical Jessica when she meets new people. It's like a test she gives to strangers if they can stand her at her worst or something.

 

"Why this oughta!" Hyoyeon charged forward but her outfit while charging just made it seem so funny to everyone in the room.

 

Jessica was first to laugh wholeheartedly, followed by Tiffany and so on and so forth.

 

"We have to say sorry. Jessica's not really good with new people. Forgive her please~?" Sunny quipped.

"Well I think you look okay unnie." Seohyun calmly said.

"THANK YOU! Finally someone who understands me! Let's be friends." she extended her hand to Seohyun.

"But you're older than me by two years." Seohyun stared at Hyoyeon.

 

Sounds of crickets. *cricket* *cricket* *cricket*

 

"Let's do some shopping for unnie then!" Yoona who was being quiet all this time beamed.

 

And like a switch . Jessica and Tiffany's heads twisted to her direction with sparkling eyes.

 

"SHOPPING!!" they screamed in unison.

"Arasso. Shopping it is. Let's go." Taeyeon agreed.

 

All of them started heading out one by one. Only Yuri, Sooyoung and Taeyeon were left behind.

 

"Stop oggling at her will you?" Sooyoung nudged Taeyeon.

"Ow! I wasn't 'oggling'. I was appreciating a piece of art blessed by the heavens above."

"You know Sunny's a little more plump than Tiffany's" Yuri distinguished.

"YAH!!" Both girls pushed Yuri backwards.

 

Yuri rolled her eyes.

 

"But I agree though, Sunny's is much more cuter than Fany's" Sooyoung said.

"Well Sunny's is cuter but Fany's is ier! The only thing that counts in appreciating butts is if it's y or not! AND TRUST ME! OH I SAY TRUST ME BECAUSE FANY'S IS THE PERFECT DEFINITION OF Y!!" Taeyeon said that all in one go which resulted to her breathing heavily.

 

Yuri and Sooyoung watched as their friend go through a meltdown just because of a discussion about butts.

 

"Did she just have a meltdown?" Sooyoung asked Yuri.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter