Dreaming of a Number Forever

The Queer Life of Kwon Yuri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 45
Dreaming of a Number Forever

 

“Unnie! This is not the time to take pictures!!” Seohyun scolded the older girl who was passionately running in places just to take pictures of what was happening before them.

“You don’t understand Seohyun-ah.” Hyoyeon huffed and wiped her sweat. “Okay. That’s enough blackmail material. I can’t believe this day would come. Sooyoung and Taeyeon would barf.” She smiled like she was just saved by Jesus Christ. She turned to her dongsaeng who was looking at her disappointingly. “WHAT?! If you’re friendship with Yuri is the same as my friendship with Yuri, you have to have this things Seohyun-ah. You have to survive.” She put her palms on her heart with the sincerest expression on her face.

“That’s because you keep trying to screw Yuri unnie over, Hyoyeon unnie. Do you wanna be tied on a rope hung on a helicopter again?” Seohyun sighed.

“OMG don’t even mention that!” Hyoyeon shuddered at the thought.

Seohyun sighed. “Whatever unnie. So how are we gonna knock some sense into Yuri unnie’s mind?”

“I don’t know. Let’s just go near her.” Hyoyeon went in the swarm of boys that was now surrounding Yuri.

“YOU DON’T EVEN HAVE A PLAN! HOW CAN YOU NOT HAVE A PLAN?!” Seohyun shouted to no one as her dear shortie of an unnie was now lost inside the crowd. “ this . Aishhh the amount of curses I said today.” Seohyun sighed. “I should go to church with Fany unnie after all this.” And then she followed Hyoyeon and also went inside the crowd.

 

The crowd was horrible. All of them were boys and you know when boys form a crowd. They sweat. Our dear danshin of a friend Hyoyeon was now stuck in between the crowd. Gasping for fresh air.

 

“I never imagined I’d die surrounded by boys. It’s good but I hope they weren’t drenched in sweat or smelled like a dead lizard. Maybe this is goodbye-”

“Stop being dramatic unnie. You’re not Sooyoung unnie.” To Hyoyeon, Seohyun glowed like the Mary. “Just get on my back. With your height, I think you’d suffocate in no time.”

 

Hyoyeon jumped on maknae’s back in no time and she immediately felt the fresh air she desperately needed. Reaching Yuri was a hard journey with all the boys pushing and moving and Seohyun piggy-backing her Hyoyeon unnie but they eventually got to where Yuri was.

 

“YAH KWON YURI!” Hyoyeon yelled at Yuri while coming down from Seohyun but then when she couldn’t smell the fresh air again she hurried to maknae’s back “I can’t breathe. I can’t breathe. I can’t breathe.” Seohyun though tired, conceded to her silly unnie.

“Oh? Annyeong!~” Yuri said in a pitch higher than usual which made Hyoyeon and Seohyun wince from disgust.

“Yah Seohyun hurry slap her.” Hyoyeon commanded.

“But unnie-“ Seohyun was late to react when Hyo already grabbed her arm and swayed it causing her palms to meet with Yuri’s cheeks.


*SLAP*

 

Absolutely horrified. Seohyun was absolutely horrified. She just slapped her unnie. Her conscience was already starting to eat her up.

 

“W-w-w-why did you slap me?” Yuri said quivering from emotions with tears welling in her eyes. Like a very fragile girl waiting to be protected by her oppars.

 

The boys roared in protest. Their yeoshin-nim had just been hurt and they won’t just sit still about it. They were about to attack Seohyun and Hyoyeon when a dangerous bark was heard. It was Yonghwa was barking furiously at the boys, showing signs of aggression that if they move even just a bit, they’ll be bitten. Seohyun and Hyoyeon heaved a sigh of relief. Now back to Yuri who was still shaken from the slap.

 

“Get back to your senses unnie! We need your help. Everyone’s going straight!!” Seohyun told Yuri.

“B-b-but I’m straight too-“

“SLAP HER!!!!” Hyoyeon suddenly yelled, cutting Yuri off.

 

*SLAP* Hyoyeon took control of Seohyun’s arm again.

 

“UNNIE!” Seohyun reprimanded Hyoyeon.

“THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO WAKE HER UP!”

“Why do you-“

*SLAP*

“I’M VERY SORRY YURI UNNIE!”

“Please stop-“

*SLAP*

"I'm begging you stop-"

*SLAP*

“You really won't sto-"

"SLAP HER SEOHYUNNIE!!!!!!!!!!"

*SLAP*

"YOU MOTHER-"

 

Hyoyeon was about to guide Seohyun's hands to slap Yuri again when she caught Yuri's eyes and noticed something familiar with it. Her breathing hitched and she quickly got off of Seohyun.

 

"Seohyun-ah... when I say run... you run okay?" Hyoyeon whispered to Seohyun.

"Wae unnie?"

"RUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Hyoyeon kicked the ground and ran as quickly as she could.

"YO U HOE Y U LEAVE ME U AZZHOWL!!" Seohyun too ran with all her might.

 

The reason? Because Yuri got her senses back... and Yuri was mad.

 

"Run as far away as you can yaedeura........" Yuri had the creepy smirk on her face. "5.....4....3....2....1... BOYS!!!!! GET THEM!!!!"

 

~******~

 

It took 5 minutes to bring Hyoyeon and Seohyun to Yuri. Getting Seohyun only lasted for like a minute because she was slower than slowpoke, Hyoyeon was the problem. The girl was fast and slippery as hell with years of experience of escaping from Yuri’s boys but with the number of people going after her, she was caught as well.

 

“Why did you slap me?” Yuri asked in a serious tone.

“I demand to speak to my lawyer.” Seohyun said seriously. “This is clearly illegal detention. I have the right to be silent.”

Yuri’s nose flared up “AND WHAT ABOUT MY RIGHTS WHEN YOU SLAPPED ME MULTIPLE TIMES?? My face! My face- GET ME A MIRROR!!” One of her boys handed her a mirror, and she took a good look at her face. “MY FACE LOOKS LIKE A BALLOON!!”

“A KAWAII BALLOON UNNIE!!” Seohyun defended.

“WHAT DOES KAWAII EVEN MEAN?!?!?!”

“Yuri-ah! Yuri-ah Yuri-ah!! It was the only way to get you out of your fake womanly persona! You should thank us! If we didn’t stop you, you would have kissed a thousand more hetero saliva!” Hyoyeon defended.

“W-WHAT?! What are you talking about?? I did not do that. I DID NOT!” Yuri stomped her feet on the ground to make her point.

“You think you didn’t but you did. Hmpf.” Hyoyeon smirked. “Here look.”

 

Hyoyeon showed Yuri the pictures she took. Yuri narrowed her eyes at Hyoyeon and took unsure steps to take a peek at the pictures and then BOOM. She looked at her boys who were now looking everywhere except at their boss, Yuri.

 

“If all of you don’t disappear from my sight right now….. I’ll boil all your eggs UNTIL THEY HATCH BIRDS YOU FCKERS!!!!!!”

 

With a blink of an eye, they’re gone.

 

"Unnie... birds aren't born that way-"

"SHUT UP SEOHYUN SHUT UP!" Hyoyeon put her palm against Seohyun's mouth to prevent her from causing another commotion. Thankfully, Yuri was too busy to hear that.

“Iwannadieiwannadieiwannadieiwannadieiwannadieiwannadie” Yuri chanted to herself while whipping her face with a towel furiously.

“Yuri, die later okay?? We need to save our friends! Let’s go!” Hyoyeon suggested.

“Unnies, we have to save Yoona first!!”

 

~******~

 

“My boys say they’re in a car parked in xx park.” Yuri told them.

“Mwoya? What in the world are they doing inside a car?” Just then Hyoyeon snickered.

“Unnie I’m sorry but if you don’t stop what you’re thinking right now, I will get Yonghwa to bite you.” Seohyun threatened, although, in a polite tone. Yonghwa barked at Hyoyeon which surprised Hyoyeon.

“Arasso arasso! Geez. You got no chill.” Hyoyeon shrugged

“Alright unnie. Since they’re both celebrities, we have to be discreet okay?? No catching attention from the crowd!” Seohyun warned them as she knew her unnies have a VERY different meaning of what discreet is.

“Sure.” Yuri shrugged and called someone. “Yah. Get me a helicopter.”

“UNNIE I SAID DISCREET!!”

“Trust in unnie. No one would notice.” Yuri smiled.

“YAHOOOOOO!!” Hyoyeon squealed when the helicopter arrived.

 

A very pink and coated with silver dust shining helicopter.

 

“……………………………............... YALL!! Long as we get dat biotch Yoona back!” Seohyun finally conceded.

 

~******~

 

They finally found Yoona. Their very discreet helicopter was hovering above the car which Yoona and Lee Seunggi. Of course they just had to argue with how they were supposed to come down. Seohyun said they couldn’t lower the helicopter because that would garner too much attention, if the visual of the helicopter wasn’t enough already. Yuri said they should just jump down which Hyoyeon strongly opposed to. No death for her. Seohyun proposed wearing a parachute. So they did, but since Hyoyeon and Seohyun don’t know how to operate a parachute, one boy had to accompany one of them while one of them would have to come with Yuri. Seohyun immediately called dibs on the boy which left Hyoyeon with a pale face.

 

“Trust me will you?” Yuri told Hyoyeon while she strapped the girl to herself.

“HOW CAN I TRUST YOU??? YOU SWIM WITH SHARKS YOU HAVE A CROCODILE IN YOUR POOL YOU JUMP ON TOP OF BUILDINGS AS HOBBY- OH MY FCKIN GAWD YUUUUUUUUUURIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!” Yuri already jumped off of the helicopter.

 

Hyoyeon had wondered why Yuri strapped her at the back when Seohyun was strapped in front of Yuri’s boy. Turned out, Yuri didn’t have any parachute on…

 

“YOU FREAKING BABOON!!!!! WHERE’S YOUR PARACHUTE ON WHERE WHERE WHERE?!?!?!” Hyoyeon searched all over Yuri’s body in hopes of trying to find a miracle. They were still falling in air.

“YAH STOP THAT IT TICKLES!”

“I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU WANT ME TO DIE WITH YOU YOU GAYLORD!!!!” Hyoyeon resorted from pulling Yuri’s cheeks apart to furiously pulling Yuri’s hair.

“STOP THAT YOU IDIOT!!!! I HAVE A WINGSUIT ON!!!!!” With that, Yuri spread her arms and her legs revealing her wings but Hyoyeon was panicking too much to even hear anything so the pulling continued.

 

As expected, they crashed… on trees in the park, shouting very loudly. Seohyun landed safely though. Thanks to not being with a crazy lunatic Yuri, she was safe and landed not too far away from the car.

 

She collected herself first before walking calmly to the car. When she arrived, she knocked on the passenger seat’s window. Fortunately, the window rolled down revealing a shocked Yoona inside.

 

“S-s-s-Seohyun?” Yoona stammered.

“I sincerely hope you two were doing unspeakable things inside this car because Yoona, you’re not even 21 yet. You are not of legal age. If proven that you two did something in here, I will sue you Mr. Lee Seunggi for corrupting a minor.” Seohyun told them without even stopping for a breath.

“A-aniyo! We didn’t do anything! We were just reading!” To prove his point, he raised the book he was holding and Yoona’s.

“Mwoya? Yoong. Whatever you do with Mr. Lee Seunggi, you can do with me. Let’s go.” Seohyun opened the door and pulled Yoona out.

“Wait Hyunnie! But I’m dating him.”

“Then date me instea-“ Seohyun stopped midway and blushed.

“What was that?”

“Nothing!”

“You clearly said something. Tell me!”

“Yoong, I checked your horoscope and it said don’t ask too many questions or you’re gonna have bad luck for 5 years. Let’s go!!” Seohyun’s face was redder than menstruation blood when she pulled Yoona away from the car.

“WAIT!” Mr. Lee Seunggi called out from inside the car.

 

He was about to come out of the car when he felt that there was another person in the car already.

 

“What the-“ Lee Seunggi uttered.

“OPPPPAAAA!”

“WHO ARE YOU??”

“How dare you forget me oppa?!”

“WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME OPPA?! YOU’RE A MAN!!” Lee Seunggi said disgustingly.

 

The man’s mood immediately fluctuated. He sat straight and looked at the man seriously.

 

“That’s right. I’m a man. I’m a man who served in the military for 20 years and if you’re not gonna leave our dear Yoona alone, I will pull strings in there and get you to serve for 20 years too. I’m Kim Heechul by the way.” Heechul finished with a sweet, very Kim Heechul, smile.

 

Lee Seunggi couldn’t do anything else but just stare at Heechul’s menacing smile.

 

~******~

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter