Doodoo Exterminator

The Queer Life of Kwon Yuri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 34

DooDoo Exterminator

 

“I’m telling you Yuri. There’s no all girls’ college in Seoul!” Taeyeon desperately told her friend.

“Then I’m not going to college.” Yuri stubbornly said.

“No. You are going to college. With me.” Jessica said a matter of factly.

“Please Jessica. Knock some sense in this woman. It’s the last day of college entrance exams! I want to go to college!” Sooyoung frowned.

“Then why don’t you just go to college without me!” Yuri yelled at them.

 

Uh oh.

 

“H-how dare you s-say that… We’re supposed to be together forever…” Taeyeon said with trembling lips.

“Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! *sob* *sob* Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaa-“ Sooyoung’s ugly crying got cut off by an apple shoved on courtesy of Jessica.

“Come on baby. They’re not gonna come near you. I promise.” Jessica promised.

“Promise?” Yuri asked with doubt.

“Promise.”

 

~******~

“I SAID LET GO OF MEEE YOU MOTHER FU@#3RS!!” Yuri wildly shook her arms, trying to get her friends’ grips on her arms.

“Quit it Yuri!! You’re making *ugh* THAT FREAKING HURTS!” Sooyoung scrunched her face in pain when Yuri’s palm slapped her.

“Look at all the doodoos walking around this fu!@#$% horror of a school!!” Yuri pulled her arms.

“You’re walking around seoul just fine. There are more doodoos outside this school!” Taeyeon switched from holding Yuri’s arm to hugging the taller girl’s leg tightly.

“This is the last school that has all our courses in one place!!” Sooyoung turned to Jessica pleading for help.

 

Jessica sighed. She didn’t want to do this again. She forgot to bring Minnie so this was the only way to make Yuri submit.

 

“Yuri. If you don’t take the exam, I’m gonna strip right here.” Jessica said seriously.

“WHAT!” Yuri screamed at her.

“You heard me.” Jessica used the back of her hand to push her hair back.

 

Yuri’s frown deepened. When Jessica began undoing one button on her shirt, Yuri panicked but she didn’t do anything. She just stared. Taeyeon stared too not until Tiffany smacked her and covered her eyes.  Second button and they can all see that faint cleavage threatening to show. Third…

 

“OKAY! FINE! LET’S GO! DAMN THIS!@#$%!” Yuri dragged Jessica by the hand and kept on cursing while Jessica just giggled.

 

Meanwhile Taeyeon and Sooyoung dusted themselves off. That was tiring.

 

“Why didn’t that freaking Jessica do that earlier?! I got smacked in the face! Bunny-ahhhhh~” Sooyoung whined to Sunny.

“Awww. Is my Sooyoungie hurt? Where~ I’ll kiss your oo for you.” Sunny pouted her lips.

 

Taeyeon’s ears rang. If she pretended she was hurt, she’ll get a kiss! She dramatically fell to the ground and groaned.

 

“Uggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh! Fany-ahhhh. It hurrtttss. Oh good Lord! It burrrrnnnnsss.”

“Ttae ttae?? Where does it hurt??” Tiffany kneeled infront of Taeyeon worriedly.

“Here.” She pointed to her lips and grinned.

 

Tiffany gave Taeyeon her sweetest eyesmile and finally gave the older girl a peck. Taeyeon looked up in the sky and thanked the Lord.

 

“Hallelujah.”

 

~******~

 

They were ushered inside a big auditorium for the exams. There were multiple booths for every course inside.

 

“Yah. What are you gonna take?” Sooyoung asked Taeyeon.

“I think I’ll take Theatre with Fany. You?” Taeyeon answered.

“Culinary.” Sooyoung simply answered.

“What about Sunny?” It was Taeyeon’s time to ask the taller girl.

“She’s taking Business Management.”

 

Taeyeon gasped.

 

“Then you’re not gonna be together!” Taeyeon couln’t believe her.

“Yah. Just because we’re not in the same course doesn’t mean we’re gonna break up!” Sooyoung knuckled Taeyeon’s head.

“Aaaagh!” Taeyeon rubbed the spot. “Me and Fany will always be together. Anyway, what’s Yuri gonna take?”

“Let’s ask.”

 

The two friends strutted their way to Yuri and Jessica.

 

“You both, what are you gonna take?” Taeyeon asked.

“I’m taking theatre with you and Fany.” Jessica answered simply.

“What about Yuri?” Sooyoung asked.

“Criminology.” Yuri answered.

“HUH? Are you kidding??” Taeyeon scrunched her face in confusion.

“Your fathers are Mafia bosses Yuri. It doesn’t make sense for you take up criminology.” Sooyoung told her.

“Isn’t criminology a course for criminals? Idiots.” Yuri shook her head in disappointment.

 

Taeyeon and Sooyoung looked at each other and hugged tightly. Yuri is an idiot.

 

“No babe. Criminology is a course for cops.” Jessica gave Yuri a peck on the cheek.

“Oh jinjja? Then I’m gonna be a bad cop. I like their uniforms. Jessica mad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter