Taeyeon Taeyeon Little Dwarf

The Queer Life of Kwon Yuri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Heeeeeeey. y Yuwreh! Oh oh oh!" Yuri sang happily while skipping her way out of the room she just jumped out of.

 

She never really liked being cooped up or just the thought of being restricted. Being a free soul, that's one of the many things that describe Kwon Yuri.

 

She continued skipping her way towards the rooftop. She had classes but she didn't feel like going so she went to her favorite hang out spot. She opened the door now singing a different tune.

 

"Taeyeon Taeyeon. Little dwarf. How I wonder what-" she stopped singing when she noticed two unfamiliar faces giggling on the side.

 

She faced them and blinked. She blinked again. She blinked for about five times until one of the girls decided to speak up because of the awkwardness.

 

"Hi. I'm Yoona. Umm.. are you okay?" Yoona asked rather awkwardly as Yuri was staring so long at her.

"Yoong. Let's just go. I'm scared of her." The other girl tugged on Yoona's top.

"Um. Is something wrong miss?" Yoong asked Yuri once again but not forgetting to hide the other girl behind her.

 

Yuri thought and thought. Why is this Yoona girl so familiar? She swears she've seen her before. Scrutinizing every bit of Yoona from head to toe. She noticed how they looked so similar to each other. Then it hit her. Her face slowly contorted from being scrutinizing to utter shock. Yoona gripped tightly on the other girl's hand like she can feel something bad would happen.

 

"YOU!!" Yuri screamed at Yoona.

"Hyunnie! Let's go!"

 

Less than a second was all it took for Yoona to run away from Yuri with Seohyun towed behind her. Yuri quickly ran after them. They chased each other down 2 floors until Yoona and Seohyun bumped into a group of people walking which caused all of them to fall down flat on the floor.

 

"YAAAH! That freaking hurts!" Taeyeon shouted.

"Aiingg~" Sunny rubbed her , releasing her aegyo filled hurt tone.

"Are you alright Sunny?? Does it hurt here??"

 

Sooyoung was about to touch Sunny's sore when she realized what she was doing. Her hand stopped mid air and Sunny stared at her wide eyed. Embarassed, she awkwardly fanned Sunny's instead.

 

Noticing the distraction, Yoona sneakily grabbed Seo's hand again and slowly stood up. Hoping none of them will notice. Until...

 

"Hep. Stop right there." Seargent Sica commanded.

 

Yoona and Seohyun froze. Yuri finally arrived just in time.

 

"YOU!!" Yuri screamed again.

 

Yoona immediately hid behind Jessica  while Seohyun kept on bowing saying sorry to the people they bumped.

 

"Unnie. Help me. That woman is a psycho!" Yoona said pointing at Yuri.

"You indespicable-" Yuri lunged forward.

"Hep." Jessica extended her hand and faced Yuri's face with her palm. Like a boss.

 

On the other hand, Yuri felt something unexplainable. This Jessica Jung just restrained her from doing what she wanted at the time. She did not feel good.

 

~******~

Flashback

 

2 months ago.

 

Yuri was walking by the busy streets of Seoul trying to find her next target. Feeling hungry, she went to a street stand to buy herself her favorite street food. There were two other girls on the stand. She was standing infront of the stand contemplating what to buy when one of the two girls besid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter