Meet the Mafia Daddies

The Queer Life of Kwon Yuri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Sica. Do we really have to do this??" Yuri said as she held onto her shirt dearly.

"Yes! If we're gonna do it, we need to be together! You're already used to seeing me half so it's your turn now." Jessica tried to lift Yuri's shirt but got stopped by Yuri.

"I can do it by myself! Why do we have to do it anyway?? We can still live peacefully without doing it! We don't have to do it!"

"I. Want. To. Do. It." Jessica said sternly

"Then do it with other people instead! Uh Taeyeon! I bet she'd be willing to do it with you." Yuri tried to convince Jessica.

"Do you wanna die Kwon Yuri?" Jessica threatened.

"Pft. You can't kill me." Yuri laughed.

"It's suddenly getting hot in here..." Jessica fanned her face with her hand while playing with the straps of her bra.

"ARASSO! I'M GONNA TAKE OFF MY SHIRT NOW!" Yuri quickly told her.

 

They've been having their promised therapy sessions every sundays in Yuri's condo now. Yuri had to give up play time with Mickey Family just for this. She was now okay with seeing Jessica with just her underwear but showing her body to anyone else was another story. What if Jessica her right after she takes her shirt off??

 

"Sica... you're not gonna pounce on me right?" Yuri hesitates to which Jessica gave a sigh.

"I promise." Jessica rolled her eyes.

"Is this a real promise this time? Because last time you promised we were just gonna kiss, you my lips!" Yuri said horrified.

"Aish. I really promise this time! Gosh! We're moving incredibly slow in this relationship! We can probably break a Guinness record."

"What do you mean incredibly slow?? We're not even 2 months old!"

"Are you gonna take off that shirt or do you want me to do it?" Jessica asked way too eagerly.

"Aniya aniya. H-here I go."

 

She grabbed on the hem of her shirt and fidgeted. She lifted the shirt up to her midrib which showed her abs. She took off the shirt finally and tossed it on the bed. She didn't dare look at Jessica. She fidgeted around trying to cover as much skin as she can with her arms.

 

"Oh. My. God." Jessica thought as her jaws dropped.

 

Yuri has hidden such incredibly y body and there was already an intense battle inside Jessica's head. She stood stiffly there while staring at Yuri's body.

 

"Umm. S-sica?" Yuri asked worriedly.

"H-huh?" Jessica snapped out of her thoughts.

"Your face is red. Are you ok?" Yuri was still worried.

"W-what? No it's not!" Jessica her back and cursed silently.

 

Why must she blush now when she's trying to be the one teaching here?? Hormones hormones hormones STOP!

 

"S-sica? Are you really okay? Do I still have to take off my pants?" Yuri inquired.

"DON'T!" Jessica turned back to face a startled Yuri.

 

She totally lost her cool there.

 

"I-I mean... T-this one's... up to here... yeah." Jessica stuttered.

 

What she meant was they were fine up to there or anymore further she might break her promise again but Yuri took that as a Go signal. So her hands hovered on the button of her pants when Jessica rushed and put her hand to stop Yuri just when...

 

"YURI MY DARLING~" The door to her room yanked open.

"HOW IS MY BABY DARLING DO... ing?" Leeteuk trailed off.

"Leeteuk! What did I tell you about barging into our baby's ro... om." Eunhyuk also trailed off.

 

No one in the room moved. Not only were they in an awkward position, Jessica who was only in her bra and her had her hands on top of Yuri's who was also missing a shirt. It totally looked like Jessica was ping Yuri's pants.

 

"D-darling?" Leeteuk called out as he felt his pupils dilate.

"DADS!!!" Yuri immediately hid Jessica behind her.

"This-this... I can explain!" Yuri pleaded.

 

Leeteuk and Eunhyuk didn't move. They just stared at Jessica. Jessica has never felt so intimidated before. She was in her underwear while the two guys were wearing expensive suits. Maybe if she was dressed properly she wouldn't be hiding behind Yuri right now.

 

Then they heard clicking sounds. Mafia instinct. 

 

"DADDIES!! NOOO!!" Yuri yelled as she safely hid Jessica behind her back.

 

In a split second, guns were pointed at Yuri and Jessica. Leeteuk held a rifle while Eunhyuk held a... machine gun. Don't ask me where he got it.

 

"Eunhyuk tell Yuri to get out of the way right now." Leeteuk said darkly while pointing his gun at the girls.

"No dad! This is not what you-" Yuri tried to explain.

"I'm getting really impatient Leeteuk. Yuri is not moving." Eunhyuk said sternly.

"DAD-"

"Who are you?! Tell us your name right now!" Leeteuk ordered Jessica.

"M-my name's J-jessica sirs." Jessica said scared behind Yur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter