Color of SooYoung's Poop. Prettiest Queen of All.

The Queer Life of Kwon Yuri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

DETENTION

 

"Aish jinjja!! How did I end up in this boring place??" Yuri shook her table.

"Well, you three were fighting on the ground then we came up and Jessica-"

"SHUT UP!!" Yuri shouted at Sunny.

 

Sunny instantly cowered with teary eyes to which SooYoung caught on immediately.

 

"It's okay Sunny-ssi. As long as you don't talk to her while she's angry, she won't even notice you. This is just the first stage of her anger and it just turns out to be the loudest one." SooYoung smiled to Sunny.

 

"First stage??" Sunny asked.

"Yes. First stage she whines, second stage she writes all that she whined, third stage she blows up and escapes."

 

They all looked at Yuri who was now diligently and angrily writing at the desk. Not a paper on a desk, but the actual desk. Sunny nodded as she understood SooYoung. She was roaming her sight on the room they were in when she found Taeyeon at the back studying on what seems to be Tiffany's ... again.

 

"Yah! You midget! Stop staring at Tiffany's !" Jessica snapped.

"Tippany-ssi. Your really is y." Taeyeon said ignoring the cold one.

"Uh thanks I guess? But can you please like... stop? It's making me uncomfortable." Tiffany said truthfully.

 

Taeyeon then rummaged through her bag in search of something. She was finding her phone. When she found it, she held onto it awkwardly while stealing peaks to Tiffany like she's suddenly a shy person. Both Tiffany and Jessica raised their eyebrows.

 

"Uhm.. Tipp- uhh. T-t-tippan-"

"Just say it midget! Jinjja. So annoying." Jessica snapped again.

 

Taeyeon didn't answer but just handed her phone to Tiffany. Tiffany was confused. Did Taeyeon want her number? That's the only reason why she's handing me her phone right?

 

"Do you want my number?" Tiffany asked confusingly.

"No. It's actually... uh... Can I have a picture of your ?"

"OH MY GOD!!" Sunny screamed. Not because of Taeyeon but because of Yuri.

"Oh my God! Get her out of there! Yuri-ssi! It's dangerous!" Tiffany and Jessica stood up.

 

Why? Because Yuri was climbing out of the window. They were on the 3rd floor and it seemed to the three of them that Yuri was going to jump. Well, they're not entirely wrong on that. Because Yuri really was going to jump.

 

Sunny was pulling on Yuri's uniform top to prevent her from jumping out.

 

"Sunny-ssi. Let go off meeeee!" Yuri said while swatting away Sunny's hands.

"Jessi help her! We can't let someone die in here! Not when I'm here! Oh my God. It will haunt me forever!" Tiffany pushed Jessica.

"Nooooooo! I don't want to! What if I fall over there?? Believe me Hwang Miyoung if I'm the one who dies I will kill you personally as a ghost!!"

"Okay. Let's not then. Sunny Goodluck!"

 

And just like that, Sunny was the only one left 'saving' Yuri. In the middle of her Tug-of-War with Yuri, Sunny noticed something wrong. Why were Yuri's bestfriends not helping her??

 

"What are you doing SooYoung-ssi, Taeyeon-ssi?! Why are you not helping??" Sunny shouted over at SooYoung and Taeyeon who were just sitting comfortably. Well, Taeyeon was mourning because of the picture she didn't get. 

"Believe me Sunny-ssi. If you don't let go off of Yuri right now, she's gonna do something that you'll definitely regret trying to 'save' her." Taeyeon said.

"Just let go of her Sunny-ah. She's not gonna die." Sooyoung said calmly.

"What do you mean she's not gonna die!? It's the third-"

 

*KISS*

 

Yuri just kissed Sunny on the lips. As a shock, Sunny let go of Yuri and instantly backed away. The two americans weren't exempted from the shock too.

 

"Thanks Sunny-ah. Hahahaha. Asta Lavista people!" Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter