Criminals To Be

The Queer Life of Kwon Yuri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuri's Thoughts

 

Jessica... I swear when she went - I mean half infront of me, I went nuts. She even... she even moaned. GAAAAAAAH!! What a trauma. I didn't think life with a girlfriend would be like this. It's an unknown world. What a shameful thing to do.

 

I specifically gave her sets of rules to comply which basically says LESS UNCOMFORTABLE SKINSHIP. Holding hands is fine. Hugging is fine. No hugging like a Koala though because based on my experience it leads to STRIPPING and stripping leads to . Nope. Not ready for that. Ugh. I can't even think about it. It makes me hot all over that I want to strip my clothes too! But I won't do that in front of her! No no no no no!! I haven't even walked just on my undergarments around Sooyoung and Taeyeon which I've known all my life!

 

Gawd! Shameful shameful!! I'm shaking my head to this madness. We've only known each other for a couple of months! This is not acceptable to the Mafia World. My dads even wear suits to sleep. Aughh. I cannot with this crazy woman. I cannot participate in an activity I have no idea of. I have to be ready or else... she will pounce on me. ;_;

 

 

"Yuri~" She snapped back to reality.

"What?!" Yuri glared at her as the other girl clutched in her arm.

 

They were on their way to the hospital where Hyoyeon and Taeyeon were admitted. Although, Sooyoung specifically said don't bring Jessica. How can she not? After all she experienced that day, Jessica was still her girlfriend after all.

 

"Oh come on. You're still angry about that?" Jessica pouted.

"You could have told me advance that you were planning to strip!"

"I did tell you!" Jessica defended herself.

"Like a minute before you stripped!"

 

Jessica grinned and tip toed to give Yuri a quick peck on the lips.

 

"Why are you so clingy??" Yuri furrowed her brows.

"Why are you so weird??" Jessica asked back

"Why do you want me to be your girlfriend??"

"Why do you freak out when I strip??"

"Why did you moan?!" Yuri asked with a horrified face.

"Because I like you?"

"Then I like you too!" Yuri angrily let out.

 

Realizing what just came out of , she quickened her steps and went in the hospital leaving Jessica shouting giddily behind.

 

"KWON YURI~" Jessica forced herself to quicken her pace too.

"I want another girlfriend who doesn't strip so casually!" Yuri upped her speed.

"WHUT?!" Jessica was now running.

"Nurse there is a CRAZY WOMAN TRYING TO CORRUPT MY INNOCENCE BEHIND ME!!" Yuri said to a random nurse as she passed by and ran to the stairs.

 

Yuri arrived panting at the 4th floor where Hyoyeon and Taeyeon's room were and there she was... waiting for her in her usual crossing arms-feet tapping pose.

 

"How did you get here??" Yuri gasped.

"There's a thing called elevator. I-d-i-o-t."

 

Yuri face palmed and shook her head. Whoever invented the elevator, Yuri hates him. Not only was it very dangerous for people to ride in, it has now found another purpose. Jessica Jung to outrun Yuri.

 

"Okay Sica. We're not gonna have a strip lesson here." Yuri said sternly.

"Okay." Jessica smiled.

"You're not gonna argue?" Yuri was baffled.

"Ani. You said we're not so we're not."

"Jinjja?" Yuri made sure to which Jessica nodded in response.

"But we have to have atleast once a day of therapy." Jessica negotiated.

"Ani. Once a week." Yuri shook her head.

"Arasso." Jessica giggled.

 

Yuri smugged proudly. She felt she finally took control of Jessica but little did she know that she had already agreed to do what she said she wasn't ever gonna do and of course Jessica won't strip in a hospital. She wasn't that crazy. Jessica you smart girl.

 

"Let's go Sica jagiya." Yuri continued being the dominant one and held Jessica's hand.

 

They arrived at Hyoyeon and Taeyeon's room still hand in hand.

 

"Aaaanyeeooong!!" Yuri excitedly waved to her friends.

"Oh hi Yuwree!" Tiffany beamed excitedly beside Taeyeon who was on the bed.

 

The moment a neck-braced Hyoyeon saw a streak of that wavy brunette hair, a barrage of curses went out of .

 

"!@#$%^&*()_)(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()_)(*&^%$#@!" she yelled while stiffly lying on the bed with only her eyes and mouth moving.

 

She cannot move or else her neck would be damaged more.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter