Chanyeol/Kris

Request Dump

 

Of all the people Chanyeol expected to see in drag, basketball captain Wufan was pretty far down on the list, so when he walks into the school's bathroom to the sight of the older male applying a layer of lipgloss his first reaction is to pinch his own arm. "Ow," Chanyeol exclaims. Simultaneously he decides that he's definitely not dreaming because he knows you can't feel pain in your dreams, which is kind of the whole point of pinching yourself. Wufan jolts at the sudden sound, dragging a jagged line of pink all the way across his left cheek, and he spins around quickly.

A few silent moments of Chanyeol gawking and Wufan holding his breath go by. Then the older lowers his eyebrows, which had disappeared under the bangs of the curly wig he's wearing, into a scowl. "Shut the door," he hisses. Chanyeol shuts his mouth and the door, but Wufan's scowl doesn't disappear. "I would have preferred it if the door had been shut with you on the other side."

Chanyeol shakes his head. "Nuh-uh, we're talking about this." He gestures in the general direction of the older male as if it wasn't pretty obvious what he wanted to talk about.

Casting a glance at his own outfit Wufan's expression only darkens as if he had forgotten what he was wearing. "It's not what it looks like," he mumbles, turning to face the mirror again. He spends a moment accessing the damage and then drags his thumb gingerly across the smear on his cheek, cursing under his breath when it turns out to be more resistant than he had thought it would be.

"Oh? Because it totally looks like you're wearing stilettos and a skirt and... are those fake lashes?"

Wufan pauses once more, the lipgloss reduced to a faint trace now, and stares hard at Chanyeol in the mirror. The younger meets his gaze, unafraid. He never feared Wufan anyway. Seconds later the older resumes his primping. "Okay, so maybe it is what it looks like."

For a while none of them say anything. Chanyeol keeps watching Wufan, Wufan blatantly ignores Chanyeol until he hears the unmistakable sound of an electronic shutter, then he spins around again just in time to see Chanyeol grinning down at the picture he just took with his phone. "Man, who'd have thought our basketball captain had such a nice ? I'd totally tap that." Chanyeol is too busy drooling over Wufan's supposedly nice to notice the dark shadow that suddenly looms over him. Seconds later the cellphone is yanked out of his grip. "Hey!"

Wufan, who is already taller than Chanyeol by nature, towers over the other in his four inch heels. "No ing pictures," he growls and it's such a comical image, that voice paired with that look, because even though Wufan is a guy, he's definitely prettier than most. If he was more petite Chanyeol could've easily mistaken him for being a girl. Maybe that says more about Chanyeol than it says about Wufan, though. "I don't need this to be spread all over."

"A six foot two guy in makeup and a dress, yeah, that's bound to go unnoticed." Wufan raises his gaze from the screen of Chanyeol's phone to glare at him. Chanyeol is, as always, unaffected by the older's face. That thing is practically permanent anyway. "Why did you even do this?"

"Lost a bet. It's either this or living without any type of beauty product for an entire week. I guess you can tell which one I chose." The sound of a picture being deleted jingles. Chanyeol pouts dejectedly, but accepts his phone as Wufan hands it to him. "There is something else, though."

What? is what Chanyeol wants to ask, but then all of a sudden the older male has him pinned against the door by pressing their bodies flush together, knee to chest, with an arm on either side of Chanyeol. Wufan's eyes are kind of scary when they're lined with black. At the same time they're really attractive, more so than they normally are.

Wufan looks the other over and then nods decisively to himself. "Yes, this will do," he says under his breath and before Chanyeol gets to ask he continues in a louder tone: "I have to get a guy to kiss me while I'm dressed like this so I'm going to kiss you now." He says it as if it means nothing for a guy to kiss another guy, a friend to kiss another friend - at least Chanyeol likes to think they're friends - and there isn't even a hint of nervousness in his eyes. And for some reason Chanyeol finds himself nodding, which basically means that he's allowing Wufan to do what he wants.

Lips that are sticky from lipgloss press unceremoniously and rather roughly against Chanyeol's. To be honest he would've preferred it without the makeup just like he would've preferred it without the wig so he could run his fingers through Wufan's real hair. He's pretty sure Wufan would kill him if he did that, though, he's very protective of his hair. But a kiss is a kiss and Wufan is a great kisser and his mouth is warm and soft. Chanyeol would be lying if he claimed he hadn't thought about this on numerous occasions, more often than not with a hand wrapped around his own .

 

~*~

 

A/N: for MyNameIsJazzyy who requested krisyeol crossdressing.
a lot of people probably expected chanyeol to be the one in girl clothes because this but wheRE'S THE FUN IN THAT HUH??? >:3 uhm. yeah. I don't really have a lot to say about this other than the fact that I thoroughly enjoy the thought of duizhang in a dress and makeup and heels and of course he would accept his fate and ing rock that outfit because that's just how he is ok.
oh, and this is cute (yes, it's real):