Chanyeol/Baekhyun/Kyungsoo

Request Dump

 

"Hey Chanyeol?" Chanyeol yelps and nearly falls off his chair when he raises his head and sees Baekhyun standing directly in front of him because he hadn't heard him enter the room and also when did he even get so close? Grinning, the smaller male jumps effortlessly up to perch himself on the desk that previously separated them, planting his backside right on top of Chanyeol's homework at the same time, and he crosses one leg over the other. "We heard you have a spare key to the music room. Is that true?"

"Uh," Chanyeol says slowly as he looks between the short male and the slightly taller - but still, compared to Chanyeol, short - Kyungsoo, who is standing by his side. This seems like it's going to distract him from his homework. "Yeah." Once in a while he helps the music teacher after class and in return he gets to use the instruments in his spare time so, yeah, he has a key.

Baekhyun flashes him a bright grin. Chanyeol returns it a little apprehensively, a little confused. "Well," Kyungsoo picks up where the other left off with a matching smile on his face. He rests his palms flat on the top of the desk as he leans further and further into Chanyeol's personal space. "We, Baekhyun and I, that is, were hoping that maybe we could borrow that key for a while."

Chanyeol blinks, feeling a little overwhelmed. "Uh," he says again. "What for?"

"There's this singing competition in a few weeks and we want to participate, but we don't have anywhere to practice." Baekhyun reaches out to fiddle idly with Chanyeol's tie and the latter has to gulp down a thick lump as he watches the striped fabric run between the smaller male's fingers. Those... those are some nice fingers. "We were hoping that you could... I don't know, help us out, maybe."

"All you have to do is let us use the music room for a few hours every day," Kyungsoo adds in a casual tone. He makes his way around the table to stand next to Chanyeol, who gulps again.

"Actually, I-I'm not allowed to-"

"We'll make it worth your while, of course," Baekhyun guarantees, tugging a little on the tie he's holding while biting down on his own lip. "I'm sure we can work out some sort of... arrangement."

Chanyeol looks between the two of them again and he feels a bit stupid. With the way the two of them are grinning at him and at each other it seems like there's some kind of unspoken joke that he's not in on and even though it's a feeling he's pretty familiar with, he doesn't particularly like it very much. "I'm not sure I understand what you mean," he admits with a frown.

The way the others' brows shoot simultaneously upwards looks kind of comical... in Chanyeol's opinion, at least. The laughter that bubbles in his throat is replaced by a scowl when Baekhyun chuckles and says: "Wow, you're kind of slow, aren't you?" Chanyeol wants to object and say, hey, he's not slow, he's just a little socially inept. But then Kyungsoo has invaded his personal space completely and he is reaching up to take off Chanyeol's thick-framed glasses and place them on the desk instead.

Chanyeol watches them go, more confused than ever. The moment he extends a hand to take back his glasses, though, soft fingers curl around his chin and his head is turned and in the next moment there are a set of lips pressed against his own and he's staring right into Kyungsoo's face. And yet he still doesn't quite get it. Not until Baekhyun slides into his lap and starts mouthing at his neck and Kyungsoo's tongue is prodding at Chanyeol's lips does it strike him that, oh. Oh...


 

There's an amused expression on Jongin's face as he eyes the red splotches that are scattered low on Chanyeol's neck and the latter flushes when he notices that he's being stared at, quickly pulling up his collar in an attempt to cover the very revealing marks. "So," Jongin drawls, waving his chopsticks at the older male. Sehun looks up from his bibimbap and his drowsy eyes exude just enough emotion to betray that he's interested in the conversation as well. "Tell us again how the choir boys seduced you yesterday so they could take advantage of your assets."

Chanyeol whines. "My homework was ruined," he mumbles around a giant mouthful of rice as he mourns the death of his math assignment that he had found after his little run-in with Baekhyun and Kyungsoo, stained with a fluid that he would rather not try to identify. When Jongin starts laughing, Chanyeol doesn't hesitate to shove him off his seat.

 

~*~

mikkihaarts  on 11-9-2012 02:41:26 says: 

baeksoochan ... uh is three allowed? 
haha um Baekhyun and Kyungsoo ganging up on unsuspecting Chanyeol....
because i read/watched? something where Baekhyun said him and Kyungsoo always tease/bully chanyeol haha and i feel like Chanyeol is probably gullible lol 
um i don't really care what genre... can be anywhere you feel like this goes!

A/N: so... here's this. it's probably a lot less funny to you than it is to me, but whatever, I know I fail at comedy. OTL I don't know, I just liked the idea of baeksoo being the not-so-innocent choir boys and chanyeol being the nice and handsome - albeit somewhat socially challenged - good student slash teacher's pet. and of course baeksoo getting what they want by... well, I'll let you guys imagine that part on your own, heh.
should this chapter be rated? oh well.

ps. baeksoo ganging up on school president joonmyun to get out of detention, y/y?