Taeil/P.O

Request Dump

 

It is often said that people change according to who they're with and in Jihoon's case that's the truth. For the most part, anyway. This isn't to say that he has a split personality, but there are definitely more sides to him than just one.

As the youngest member of the group one could say that it's Jihoon's job by default to act cute, so sometimes he is asked to play it up for the cameras. And he throws hearts and makes kissy faces and bunny ears and cute noises because a lot of the fans supposedly love it when their idols do that for reasons no idol will most likely ever understand. No matter how much Jihoon hates doing aegyo - Taeil knows he does because the younger often comes to him to complain - he does it whenever he's asked to.

When Jihoon is with Jiho and Kyung things tend to get a little loud. The rapper line is more mischievous than what is healthy for any of the parties involved and even though the difference in age between Jiho and Jihoon is nothing more than a few months, Jiho is, above all, the leader. He is someone the younger looks up to and therefore wants to impress. Jihoon seeks approval and the proud look on his face when someone tells him he has done well makes the raucousness all worth it.

With Taeil the maknae is always gentle. It doesn't matter if there are cameras or if Jiho or anyone else for that matter is there, when it comes to Taeil it's always the same. Jihoon seems to know and understand that Taeil has a timid personality, so he pays special attention to the older male and shields him from all harm to the best of his ability. In reality Taeil is perfectly capable of fighting his own battles, but he thinks the way Jihoon likes to take care of him and stick to his side is kind of endearing so he doesn't have the heart to tell the younger off for always being so overprotective.

There are times when Jihoon reaches for Taeil's hand during an interview and sometimes at fan meetings and on stage he will wrap his arms around Taeil from behind so he can rest his chin on the shorter male's shoulder. Taeil likes to pretend that the younger's actions has nothing to do with the fans that are watching them and that Jihoon only does these things because he actually wants to do them, but the other seems to hold him tighter the louder the fans scream and Jihoon always grins when he sees their reactions and that's alright too.

Because on certain nights Jihoon slips into Taeil's bed when he thinks that none of the other members will notice and once in a while he traps Taeil against the kitchen counter after everyone else has already gone to bed to press shy kisses against willing lips. That is when Taeil knows that it has nothing to do with the fans and everything to do with just him. He secretly likes that side of Jihoon the best.

 

~*~

 

A/N: for SophiaIversen who wanted "taepyo whatever".
and as usual I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing. but uh... yeah. this is what I came up with. I like how baby pyo seems to pay special attention to taeil sometimes and he protects him and also height difference, taeil is so tiny and p.o is so big, and everyone should know that I'm a ER FOR HEIGHT DIFFERENCE. TT_____TT taepyo is the cutest ing couple. they're so ing cute I just................ *falls over*

undskyld, sophia, jeg gjorde hvad jeg kunne. jeg håber, det er godt nok. orz