I WILL HELP YOU WITH MY BOW AND ARROW

Stupid Cupid

 

"There he is again." cupid 1 exclaimed.

"When will he ever get the courage to tell him?" cupid 2 sighed.

"Hey brothers, what are you doing? Watching the earthlings again?" Minho, the tallest frog-like cupid arrived and joined the group of his cupid brothers.

"It's that Jinki again. We've been monitoring this guy for six months now and yet still no improvement. He's still as stiff as ever." cupid 1 again.

"When will he ever get the courage? I'm tired of watching them playing hide and seek about their love when we know Jinki have a big chance to get Kibum, why can’t he confess to the guy?" cupid 2.

"Their graduation is near, they will be apart after highschool and Jinki knows that. Hmmm, this is really serious. Guess he will just stay like that and will not even thought of telling him. If that’s what he wants, we cannot do anything about it anymore." cupid 1 sighed.

"Why not we help him? You know we can… by using this." Minho cupid pointing at his bow and arrow on his back.

"Hey, you know we cannot do that!" cupid 1 exclaimed. "We cannot do anything unless we know both of them have feelings for each other. We can only help after we’ve confirmed that the feeling is mutual, that's the rule we need to follow."

"But like you said, Jinki might have a chance with Kibum." he reasoned out.

"Might, not yet confirmed. Besides, Kibum doesn’t even know Jinki existed though they were schoolmate the nerd is always hiding from Kibum." cupid 2 says still looking at the young innocent guy that they are watching from the magical mirror in front of them.

"I don't get, it's the same to me." aggressive Minho cupid says in disagree.

Few minutes after still looking at the actions of the earthlings in the mirror, Minho cupid seems like he got an idea he will do for the young lovers.

'I promise they will fall inlove with each other before their graduation, keke' he thought with big toothy grin on his face.

*****

 

Meanwhile, back in the earth with Jinki and Kibum.

'He's so beaufitul, he's like a living doll trapped in a man's body. ' Jinki daydreaming while his sight in Kibum's.

"Oh my Juliette, why can't you see me?" he mumbled.

"That's because you’re not making any move." the guy who suddenly came on his side whispered. He was surprised by the voice that he jerked a bit.

"Who are you?" Jinki asked noticing he doesn't know the guy and he's not even their classmate.

 

“Oh, I’ll be your cupid for the day.” Minho chuckled. “And see this bow and arrow at my back? This will be the answer to your heart problem.” He added grinning.

 

*****

A/N A short introduction of the story. Hope you like it. Thank you for reading.^^